TheCatWhisperer

What Are You Looking For?

283 posts in this topic

I am looking for a FWB emphasis on the F. Because I’m in a long term relationship with a man who loves me deeply but medical conditions and lack of imagination leaves me unsatisfied, I would love to have someone who can openly be in my life but keep the B under wraps. Although I know many people will consider that cheating and it probably is but leaving the relationship to go explore my bi-sexuality would devastate him. This way we both win. He keeps me and I get to finally fulfill my 30+ year craving 

Edited by ElizabethG

Long term. Yes. Falling in love and being inloved. Yes. Don't know how I will reconcile that to my present situation but that's what I do hope. There are days that I'm full of hopes. I'll find her and she'll find me. And there are nights that I just sigh and look at the stars with a heavy heart. Oh, well. On the flip side,  I am open to FWB,  casual sex as long as there's chemistry. 

After thinking about it for a year and a half, I think I know!

I'm married to a man, and I love him, and plan on staying married to him forever. I want to be with a woman who is in the exact same situation...has her own husband and family, like I do. I want to be with her and only her.

Soooo, I want just one man, and one woman. No threesomes or foursomes or anything, lol. I want my relationship with him to be just with him, and my relationship with her to be just with her. Ideally all of us will get along and be close friends....I'm definitely a dreamer though. ;) 

3 hours ago, BellaLuna said:

I'm married to a man, and I love him, and plan on staying married to him forever. I want to be with a woman who is in the exact same situation...has her own husband and family, like I do. I want to be with her and only her.

Soooo, I want just one man, and one woman. No threesomes or foursomes or anything, lol. I want my relationship with him to be just with him, and my relationship with her to be just with her. Ideally all of us will get along and be close friends....I'm definitely a dreamer though. ;) 

Nothing wrong with that, it is the ideal that I lived for a short but wonderful time. It is called gendered monogamy. Good luck. 

I am wanting a long term relationship where I connect with the person on many levels.  Preferably at the moment my desires are wanting a female partner but if I do meet a guy that I have an attraction to I'm not going to say no just cos he's a bloke lol 

On 11/7/2017 at 0:15 AM, myladylove said:

Nothing wrong with that, it is the ideal that I lived for a short but wonderful time. It is called gendered monogamy. Good luck. 

Gendered monogamy, I love it! I haven't heard that term before but It's definitely my ideal.

I'm looking for a Girlfriend, long term hopefully. I'd really have to love her, to even consider marriage. 

Married and in an open relationship with a super chill, sexy, and loving man.   My ideal relationship with a woman would definately be casual FWB. Someone wants to periodically go out,  have fun, talk about common interests, and have amazing sex with!

Really hoping I can find that sooner rather than later,  but will wait for the right situation.

On 1/4/2018 at 10:25 AM, Kailee said:

Married and in an open relationship with a super chill, sexy, and loving man.   My ideal relationship with a woman would definately be casual FWB. Someone wants to periodically go out,  have fun, talk about common interests, and have amazing sex with!

Really hoping I can find that sooner rather than later,  but will wait for the right situation.

Precisely. I don’t need nor am I looking for a deep emotional connection. But I could have amazingly hot sex with a friend. Have done it before, would love to do it again.

49 minutes ago, Playful said:

Precisely. I don’t need nor am I looking for a deep emotional connection. But I could have amazingly hot sex with a friend. Have done it before, would love to do it again.

I think a lot of us would like the same. Definitely the amazing hot sex !!

Envious of those who can have "Gendered monogamy" but it's not on the table for me

I'd settle for a really close friendship with someone who just understands and is in the same boat  (married but bi), so I can say the things that are currently stuck in my head, and know that I can have a closeness of some sort at least

I've never been one for casual sex with anybody, but definitely wouldn't cheat - if it's not on the table then it's not for me to go seeking out in the cupboards! 

1 hour ago, Playful said:

Isn't it funny how different everyone is. I've realised I need the emotional connection with a woman to enjoy the physical side. Sure I could have sex with a hot woman, but if there is no emotional connection between us, I just can't enjoy it anywhere near as much. I like it to mean something. If I'm attracted to someones personality, it really adds to the overall physical attraction. 

Friend with benefits but the friendship part is important as is chemistry and personality as well as the physical side. I could never just meet someone in a hotel for an hour then buggar off. That’s not me 

3 hours ago, Curiouslouisa01 said:

Friend with benefits but the friendship part is important as is chemistry and personality as well as the physical side. I could never just meet someone in a hotel for an hour then buggar off. That’s not me 

I feel the same way. It would need to be someone I know and feel comfortable with. I’ve never been into the one night stand thing anyway.

3 hours ago, Playful said:

I feel the same way. It would need to be someone I know and feel comfortable with. I’ve never been into the one night stand thing anyway.

Me neither. Never. 

I think my answer is somewhere between gendered monogamy and casual FWB. I definately would only want to be with one female, and would need to have a close trusting friendship. (My husband could never know it was more than friends). However, I don’t want something as serious or committed as my marriage. 

I'm looking for a woman to spend time with. I want someone  to laugh, cry, shop, chill , eat and relax with. Life can be difficult sometimes and It'd be nice to have someone there for me.   I don't want to be someone's 'other' person.  I need to be someone's partner in every sense of the word. 

X

38 minutes ago, Newtothis12 said:

I'm looking for a woman to spend time with. I want someone  to laugh, cry, shop, chill , eat and relax with. Life can be difficult sometimes and It'd be nice to have someone there for me.   I don't want to be someone's 'other' person.  I need to be someone's partner in every sense of the word. 

X

This is me to. I want a partner, a soulmate, a forever friend and a lover. 

I'm looking for a long-term committed relationship. Ideally, she would be 35-50. I really like mature women. She can be butch or femme as long as she owns it well. In a perfect situation we will court for a year or so and then wed in a monogamous lesbian marriage. I want to have children one day so I definitely want to be with someone who wants me to bear her children. 

On 11/6/2017 at 8:14 PM, BellaLuna said:

I couldn’t agree more. This is what I would want too. I could do the FWB, just depends on how close we are as friends and if it wouldn’t affect the friendship. 

I'm open to anyone that I meet. Man or a woman. Must have a connection but start off as friends. Kind of like a FWB. I wouldn't want to rush it and just let everything flow naturally. I've never been with a woman but have thought about it. Don't know if it's right unless I try!

Well, I've changed my mind. :D There is one particular woman that I would love to end up with. If that were the case it would be easy to walk away from my husband. If it weren't for my kids, I would be pursuing whatever I wanted to...they are my priority though, and why I am still married. It's my responsibility to make sure they feel secure and are taken care of. My youngest has a very strong bond with the woman I'm in love with though, and deep down I know that my kids and myself would be happier with her. That thought is what keeps me going. It's a long shot, but who knows? Maybe one day the stars will align and we all will find happiness together...

I would like to part amicably with my husband and remain good friends. I'd like to see him happy with someone great. I'd like to fall in love with a special woman and have a fairly stress free relationship. I'd like for that relationship to see us through the rest of our days. 

2 hours ago, Punk Maneuverability said:

I would like to part amicably with my husband and remain good friends. I'd like to see him happy with someone great. I'd like to fall in love with a special woman and have a fairly stress free relationship. I'd like for that relationship to see us through the rest of our days. 

We must be the same person, lol. This pretty much sums up my life right now too.