TheCatWhisperer

What Are You Looking For?

289 posts in this topic

GIRL!!!! LMFAO!!!!

:lol:

What can I say, I'm a creature of habit, and didn't quite have the grasp that I could actually see without my glasses yet ;) LOL.....good thing I'm good at laughing at myself!

I used to only see myself in a casual, friends-with-benefits situation with a woman, but the older I get, the more I want an actual long-term romantic relationship. Marriage is out of the question for me - with a man or a woman - I don't see the point.

Given the opportunity, I would act on my desires. It's hard to find other bi women around here.

For the first time in a VERY long time I am single. My marriage ended and I have any and all options available to me now. (When I was married he was supportive of my need to be with a woman and that isn't what ended the marriage.) I would absolutely love to be in a meaninful relationship with a woman but it is very hard to find where I live. I am open to all possibilites at this point....woman or man....

I am looking for a female who's waters run as deep as mine. Still in the process...

I'm new to all this, so I would say initially just girls who are in a similar position to me, or that have been married etc and to see how they dealt with things,get advice etc. If we were both comfortable coffee or a drink might be nice once we got to know each other better.

I'm looking for a friendship with benefits, but am not opposed to one night stands if the situation presents itself. I'm sort of ending a FWB situation at the moment, it didn't really work out because our personalities are too different I think - but apart from the personality mismatch, the situation was ideal for me.

That's exactly where i stand minus a current FWB situation. I honestly don't want a one night stand because it's like taking shots in the dark to find sexual compatibility.

I'd go with a close FWB relationship and see how it goes...It's so hard to find someone! I have an abnormal lifestyle being like what I call a "girly tomboy" and i'm recovering from a motorcycle accident that left my one arm screwed up a little so I have a stupid complex about it and it makes me lose a lot of my confidence...Whom ever I meet I want them to be like one of my best friends, talk about anything, outdoorsy type, I'm kinda like a farm chick, I go to tractor and truck shows, ATV riding, rifle range, I'm into all kinds of stuff like that and I like normal girly stuff like going out places, malls, diners, even just hanging out/sitting down at a Dunkin Donuts or Quick Check talking lol... :dontknow:

After a very difficult and stressful year, me and my husband have battled to find a way of holding our marriage together and at the same time embracing my bisexuality. In doing this, we have become so much closer and alongside love, I have a deep respect for him. We have both come to terms with the fact that this might mean the possibility of me having the freedom to find a woman that I can share a deep friendship and love alongside a more intimate relationship that stayed light and occasional. I'm not sure if this really exists for me. It feels like having to find a needle in a haystack.

When I finally accepted my bisexuality, I accepted the fact that I could fall in love with either a woman or a man (in fact I have been in love with a man). About a year ago, I made a love list one for the man that I want and one for the woman. If I end up with a woman I want a "girly girl" like me and if its a man I want a metrosexual man. I'm looking for marriage and family ultimately and a couple of Labradors. Its not necessarily required but preferred if that person were Catholic like me as well. I want a deep soul connection with someone I could spend the rest of my life with. Someone open-minded obviously that chooses not to believe the mis-conceptions and stereotypes about bisexuality. Maybe I need someone bisexual as well?

Well with me I am bi curious. I have never slept are kiss a woman. I am on this site to meet new people and see why I find my self attractive to woman. My husband do know I am on hear.He the one who told me to go hear and find other like me.to see why I feel this way. But If I ever chose to be with somebody else.I have to feel it. It have to be wright and very special for me and that special person. And we will see where it will take us.

I have stopped looking and will let it happen when it is right. I have an amazing little family and great friends that I am spending more time with again. What I want in the end is to find my best friend and lover. Someone that I can trust with my heart for the rest of my life. Until I find that one person I want what I have. However winning tons of money and moving to a beach would not make me less happy.

A girl. Breathing would be a preference.

Nothing heavy, but I'm drawn to idea of having a secret lover/friend. A mutually simple, easy relationship with an exciting woman. I don't know really, right now I'm still enjoying just flirting and fantasizing. I love thinking about the possibilities. I spent the afternoon today with a really cool lady that i found myself crushing on. She's married, as I am. Lots of great conversation, and what I felt was innocent flirting back and forth between us. She was yummy.

I am looking for a female to show me a thing or two!

I have not had much experience with women at all due to being in long term relationship with a man although I have always been attracted to women also.

Now I am single I am looking to explore the other side of myself and have some much needed new experiences!

At this point I am not sure if I would want to be in a long term relationship with a woman but I will probably be in a better position to decide at some point in the future with any luck!

Ultimately I want to have a relationship with a girl or guy where I am the most important person in their life and they are the most important in my life. However, I do still have a little work to do on myself and have not really made myself open to getting that which I am working on.

I'm sure this will change, but right now I want a friends with benefits situation with a woman... an experienced, patient, moderately aggressive woman with eyes that stare through to my soul... and a voice that makes me melt (not too obvious I'm thinking of one specific woman, is it?)

I'm looking for a long lasting friendship the most. I've never been in a romantic relationship with another Lady. But, I'm open to the possibility of one. I prefer to be in long-term relationships.

I'm not looking for one-night-stands. I'm looking for an emotional connection. Whether or not that involves romance, remains to be seen. Friendship is just as good, and sometimes less complicated. :lol: Part of me does long for the romance, though. Ah, one can dream :)

A kisses & cuddles and more relationship with HER. If I can't have her I want nothing for now. I recently came out from a relationship and I'm not looking for a man, that I know. Anything with her really. Wow..that sounded desperate...but I am....LOL.. Desperate to have anything more than this with her.

Edited by LisaL

I want to explore- Learn- Experiance- Want someone who can make me feel amazing and will allow me to make them feel the same. Not have a Relationship but a really good friendship with benefits. :))

I'm more biased towards meeting a woman as well. I'm not really interested in men at the moment. R

Right now I'm just looking for a casual relationship, but if it turned into more I wouldn't be opposed. I think I'm just waiting for the right girl to come along.

Before I thought I would not want to be in a long-term relationship with a woman,it was all very casual for me but I change and people I meet influence my views and desires.Now I think I could and I would like to be with a woman more than with a man

I definitely want the deep soul connection and marriage.

But in the meantime I am looking for some companionable sex and comfort. I didn't really get a chance to do a lot of sexual exploration in my 20s. I was sexually assaulted twice in college. When I left school I immediately dove into a long, insane relationship with an older man; it was my first time in love but he didn't love me. And that nonsense went on for about five years. Then there were some other guys, none memorable.

So now I definitely would like to have sex with a woman. Maybe even a relationship. But I also feel very strongly that I want to be married to a man, have a baby. I suppose if I were completely selfish or at least allowed to get away with it I would have both a man and a woman. Is that bad? That's probably bad. Realistically I dont' think I could emotionally handle that.

But I love being in love. I love that feeling of knowing your partner thru and thru, feeling their thoughts and feelings. I want to be settled down. I'm so over being single. I want to find the real thing and have a love I can depend on. A relationship where my mate is my lover as well as my friend.