TheCatWhisperer

What Are You Looking For?

278 posts in this topic

I think whether you say you want peaches and cream you may get peaches and cream with a cherry on top. So I hope for happiness, a true friend whether it's for casual or long term. Our hearts will drive us to our destination... love, peace and happiness.

At this point in my life, I'm looking for some fun! No strings attached. :stinker:

For right now I am looking for a casual relationship with a sweet, nice, friendly, laid back kind of girl. She would be my first girlfriend. :-)

For right now I am looking for a casual relationship with a sweet, nice, friendly, laid back kind of girl. She would be my first girlfriend. :-)

*waves* hiya, I'm here :grin: :hyper::P

Edited by It'sjustme

Hello!! :-) *Waves back*

Hello!! :-) *Waves back*

Shame there's the pond between us, hellooooooooooo :lol: can you hear me? :D

Yes, a shame indeed. I live way over here in the USA...:-(

oh well we can still be friends can't we? :) :yes:

Honestly,not looking for anything in particular. Kindness is the first thing I appreciate in people right now (and always)

I am looking for someone who compliments my life, not complicates it.

I'm happy, I love my little life, my family, my husband and kids. I don't want to lose my family life, it's the most important thing in my life and does come first in my priorities.

I'm looking for someone who I can love, who loves me, who listens and who I can listen to, who appreciates that I'm a cheesy romantic at times, who doesn't say they love me and follows that with but and some reason why they don't want me or can't be with me while I'm married, I'm looking for emotional but also that there will be physical too at some point. I've not been physical with a woman in over 2 years and I miss that side, the emotional is great but I guess I'm looking for it all to fall into place with my Ms right.

Wow what am I looking for............. ok here goes. Preferably someone with experience and wants to show me a thing or two but its not essential. I like the thought of someone else taking control, that really turns me on. Soft in touch but passionate, sexy, feminine, ohh and I like curls in hair but again not essential. The love of a sensual woman who I can be friends with as well and see fairly often. Don't want much do I lol.

For me, I wouldn't say I'm strictly looking for a woman; I'm just open to meeting who I meet. It may be that I meet a guy I really like, and that'd be fine. But I am a bit (ok, a lot) biased toward the hope that I meet a girl. When and if I do, my aim would absolutely be to fall in love and ultimately get married. I want that deep, emotional, soul connection.

What about you?

the same as you... just looking for love.. man or woman..

love is love ate the end of the day.

I'm not sure yet...I had a one night stand once, it wasn't a problem for me emotionally, but I was young and trying to take control back from someone who had taken it from me. I'm not sure how a similar situation would play out now. I think I would like a friend though, someone I trusted.

Still figuring that out. I am married and a friend with benefits would probably be the best situation for me. Though I wouldn't turn down a safe rumple in the sheet if presented with the opportunity. Was talking to my husband about poly relationships today. Just gotta wait and see what life brings.

Its ok I found her :)

I'm terrible about casual sex/friends with benefits situations. I'm always that person that develops feelings for the guy or girl I'm sleeping with, unless it's a one night stand, which I tend to avoid. That being said, I don't really actively look for relationships. I've always been pretty happy being single, and when I do come across for someone, regardless of gender, that I do end up liking, I do end up wanting a relationship with them.

I do get more excited when I fall for a girl, though. More excited to be in a relationship with them. I don't know why. I'm only twenty years old, so I don't think if any relationship I'll have in the near future will lead to marriage, but I try to be fully invested either way.

I know that if I genuinely really like someone I am going to give total commitment like how I am to my boyfriend. I'm not looking for love but it that is the outcome that'd be great. I am looking for a mature, confident and witty woman. She is captivating in her own way, always positive and fun to be around with zero drama. She would either be my yoga/workout/sauna/snowboarding/summer night runs/occasional spliff/drinks buddy.

Laid back and chill describes what I'm looking for.

I don't think I've actively ever been looking for anything lol.. But I guess if I try to think about what I would like..

I love my husband, we've been through hell and back together, and have never let any obstacle grind us down. He's my world and I'd never trade him for anything. She'd need to really know that and accept that. I wouldn't want her to have any expectations of that changing, it would never work. She'd need to be comfortable and happy in herself. She'd need to love me for me - even including all my bad faults (like my occasional negativity and low self esteem :P ).. We'd need to be equal, and great at communicating. She'd need to have her own life, and we'd find a balance between the two. I would love to spend 24/7 talking, but it's not gonna happen. She'd need to be in my timezone. Any time difference would mess with my head lol.

It's got to be an emotional connection. I'll fall in love, that's guaranteed. I'm not obsessed with the physical side, that's just a veryyyy nice bonus :P so I don't want that to the main part of our foundations. I'm not looking for something short and sweet either, I'm not one for short term flings. I believe that anything can last forever if you both work at it.

I'm a lot more picky than what I've shown here I think lol.. But I don't really need to know what I'm looking for.. I'll know when I find her ;)

I know my desires have changed over the last few years. What started out as more of a wish for a fling with any woman has turned into something else entirely.

I just can't see myself wanting that anymore. Something superficial, something shallow. I'd rather have something deeper, more meaningful.

I have everything that I didn't know I was looking for. ;)

today? I'm looking for:

the amethyst that wandered out from under my pillow & vanished

a "chaper book" from one of my favorite poets

cds from one Lisa Gentile

another lockbox

...oh wait...that wasn't the question?

oh...in/from a woman? Got mine...what'd be great is more time to actually spend with her

I've always preferred long term relationships. I'm currently in a relationship with the perfect girl. We're in love and she's my future. Growing up I never thought that I'd fall in love with a girl. But this girl is different, she helps me be brave, she brings out the best in me. I cannot imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else.

Someone that actually keep up with my sense of humor!

I knew who I was looking for & I found her!! I'm not going to make her blush in public or bore any of you with the details...suffice to say I hope it just keeps getting better and lasts as long as it's meant to.

Blowing kisses....

Strictly FWB.

I'm looking for true love. I know it is sappy but it is the truth :)