TheCatWhisperer

What Are You Looking For?

289 posts in this topic

I ultimately want to be with one person man or woman whom I describe on my love list. I hope to attract that person soon. I often dispair as to whether he or she exists.

A winning lottery ticket

I crave the friends with benefits thing. I don't want the emotional attachment that a relationship can create, though I have a fear that fwb might create that same emotional bond eventually?

I started out only wanting friends. I have a great group of girls I consider friends, but the extent of their ability to understand bisexuality is limited to drunk making out. So that was my original goal.

As time went on, I thought that maybe I could see myself with a girl again. It had been quite a few years for me, but theni was able to open myself up to that experience.

I can honestly say that I'm not looking for anything now. I am lucky enough to have everything I was looking for. For one of the only times in my life I'm 100% content.

has anyone seen my motivation? It's run off again....

or my butterfly socks??

A good solicitor!!!

Im lucky that I have my wonderful son and my amazing girlfriend but at the moment the rest of my life is pretty crap :angry:

For the first time in a long time... Nothing. I'm happily married to my husband and had way more than my fair share of having girls too lol! X

Ruby, if that's the case don't you think it would have been nice of you to share? ;-P Some of us haven't had any. x

I don't think I've actively ever been looking for anything lol.. But I guess if I try to think about what I would like..

I love my husband, we've been through hell and back together, and have never let any obstacle grind us down. He's my world and I'd never trade him for anything. She'd need to really know that and accept that. I wouldn't want her to have any expectations of that changing, it would never work. She'd need to be comfortable and happy in herself. She'd need to love me for me - even including all my bad faults (like my occasional negativity and low self esteem :P ).. We'd need to be equal, and great at communicating. She'd need to have her own life, and we'd find a balance between the two. I would love to spend 24/7 talking, but it's not gonna happen. She'd need to be in my timezone. Any time difference would mess with my head lol.

It's got to be an emotional connection. I'll fall in love, that's guaranteed. I'm not obsessed with the physical side, that's just a veryyyy nice bonus :P so I don't want that to the main part of our foundations. I'm not looking for something short and sweet either, I'm not one for short term flings. I believe that anything can last forever if you both work at it.

I'm a lot more picky than what I've shown here I think lol.. But I don't really need to know what I'm looking for.. I'll know when I find her ;)

Love everything your said Faith_x thats where I'm at too ;)

Mmmmm good question..... I`m happy single, I have a great circle of friends and tbh had enough heartache to last a lifetime!

Having said that, if the right man or woman came along I`d be happy to give up my single life, I`m looking for that deep emotional connection that has always been missing in past relationships

I like to think I could handle the whole FWB thing, but knowing how I am and that I give 110% to any relationship I`m sure I`d end up getting hurt...

So guess its singldom until that special someone sweeps me off my feet ;)

Ruby, if that's the case don't you think it would have been nice of you to share? ;-P Some of us haven't had any. x

Hehe :-P I'm a very giving person I'd happily share lol xx

I'm looking for friendships that can deepen endlessly, for opportunities for unused or under-used parts of my soul to touch others meaningfully, sensually if possible, and for the revelation of the best of myself as she finally emerges, finding daylight, blooming openly.

Edited by gentlepetals

Hehe :-P I'm a very giving person I'd happily share lol xx

Ruby, that would so appreciated....if only! ;) xx

Mmmmm good question..... I`m happy single, I have a great circle of friends and tbh had enough heartache to last a lifetime!

Having said that, if the right man or woman came along I`d be happy to give up my single life, I`m looking for that deep emotional connection that has always been missing in past relationships

I like to think I could handle the whole FWB thing, but knowing how I am and that I give 110% to any relationship I`m sure I`d end up getting hurt...

So guess its singldom until that special someone sweeps me off my feet ;)

*kicks feet out from under Rose*

Like that? :D

You know Rose, FWB does not have to mean it can't be with a deep emotional connection. Every journey starts with a single step and you never know where a friendship could end up. The main thing is to have a life while you await falling on your ass being swept off your feet! :rofl:

I hope someone happens along soon for you :)

Edited by lilac_lover

I'm a lot more picky than what I've shown here I think lol.. But I don't really need to know what I'm looking for.. I'll know when I find her ;)

I'm still simple ;) lol

Hope you find someone soon Faith :)

*kicks feet out from under Rose*

Like that? :D

You know Rose, FWB does not have to mean it can't be with a deep emotional connection. Every journey starts with a single step and you never know where a friendship could end up. The main thing is to have a life while you await falling on your ass being swept off your feet! :rofl:

I hope someone happens along soon for you :)

Not quite what I had in mind lilac :lol:

All you say makes sense (as always :) ) I think now I am finally feeling comfortable in my own skin my attitude to many things will change

Big Rosie Hugs xxx

:yes: I want love! the long lasting kind, forever and ever! until death takes us to our after life's and our souls meet again. I could say in all sincerity I'm currently much more drawn to women then I thought before of being to men. Maybe it's because I fell for one girl in the past that maid me experience the best! of feelings I have never felt before with ex-boyfriends. It was forbidden love between us :cry:

I can't seem to locate my favorite pair of earrings; I am so committed to them. :wink:

My friends asked me this recently I said I am enjoying being single and only worrying about me and my son. It's a simple calm life. I still have friends that love me. I need off the Rollercoaster for awhile. Learn more about me and not jump into a relationship without thinking first. They supported that. It's funny sitting at table full of couples and not filling like the single loser. I envy what they have but don't resent that I don't have it.

When I decide to date again, they will be there to make sure it's not a desperate move. I am not sure if it will be female or male. I just want monogamy and someone who wants the same. True love will come when I least expect it and I am good with that

answers

the mail carrier as I'm waiting on 2 packages

my "weekend"

the little bottle of declorinator so I can refill my betta's tank

Hmmmm if it bites me, I might know. haha! I'm happily married for 20 years. I think initially a casual experience with a woman, plus probably easier because we want to be discreet with having kids(we are exploring this together) so it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. Extremely frustrating and see this is going to be a roller coaster ride. Down the road, knowing myself, I would want a deeper connection. So for right now I guess this is all just a fantasy! So very grateful to have found this website to share and learn since my RL friends do not know. Really looking forward to building nice friendships here. :D

I'm looking for contentment. I'm not actively looking for a relationship but wouldn't be opposed if the right one came along. I've been buried neck deep in getting my businesses started and taking care of my little one. It's not an easy process and sometimes I'm so focused that i forget to eat or take a break.

Sometimes I'm happy being single and sometimes I'm like... wow, it would be great to go on a date or have somebody to cuddle with.

i want somebody strong and independent that still needs me. Somebody that is funny, loyal, committed and has a clear direction in life. He has to love and like me and have a great disposition towards kids.

I'm looking for true love - a relationship with either gender - that is encompassing, passionate and true. Someone who would want to marry me, have the house and the kids and the dog and the holidays. Someone who truly loves me.

I have found her she is someone who is trustworthy,loyal, caring.. she treats me with respect and is very passionate and loving, a connection that surpasses anything I could had imagine a wonderful sense of humor.. a cheeky monkey, a best friend, my buddy, my lover...thank you Brownie for being what I was looking for...xxxx

What I want is an epic romance, but I can only imagine that being a woman for me & I simply wouldn't settle for less then Disney magic. So reality has been pretty disappointing in my search for my princess, but I have faith that when I find her it'll all be worth it.

answers (still)

a package (again still)

my poetry file

a couple of missing cds

& has anyone seen my motivation???