happy.pancake

Make Up Or No Make Up

295 posts in this topic

I may not be flawless...I don't wear make-up...skin's very sensitive.

I don't wear make up everyday only if I'm going out or on special occasions. just use a tinted moisturiser during the day, I never used to wear any at all, Only been the last few years.

I wear makeup but usually just the bare minimum. For every day it's bb cream, an eyebrow pencil, and some mascara; eyeliner and shadow on the days when I feel like going for a bit extra.

I love making an effort with make-up for special occasions, but don't wear much everyday.

I wear makeup almost every day. My husband said that I don't need it, but I disagree. It makes me feel better about myself when my hair and makeup is done.

I don't wear make up unless I have to go to a wedding party or something. And when I do wear it I usually feel a bit uncomfortable... On other people I think it may look good, depending on the colour and so on..

i have say i love wearing make up makes me feel better bout myself but my hubbie doesnt like when wear too much..i can wear without it i choose not too

All women do not love to wear makeup. 

If you like to wear it, great. If you don't like to wear it, great.

The idea that women need to slather chemicals all over their faces to hide them in order to look beautiful is misogynistic and not something I am personally willing to accept.

12 hours ago, moonbynight said:

All women do not love to wear makeup. 

If you like to wear it, great. If you don't like to wear it, great.

The idea that women need to slather chemicals all over their faces to hide them in order to look beautiful is misogynistic and not something I am personally willing to accept.

I agree moon. I don't like makeup at all really. I actually look more ugly with makeup on, if that's possible. Lol.  And chemicals do effect your skin.  It's not for me. 

Daily, I wear mascara. Mostly because if I don’t, my mum tells me that I look tired!

If I’m going out I’ll wear a bit more. I’d love to create flicks and all sorts with eyeliner but I don’t have the skills!

I wear makeup every day ... not plastered on of course just natural looking... I have to at least wear mascara, however last year I ended up having a massive crush on one of the mums at the school and this one day I bumped into her on the way home and she's in her 40's like me, she had not a scrap of makeup on and she looked so amazing and so beautiful, i sweat light was radiating from her face! I swear my jaw dropped to the floor... ugh anyway! Enough of that haha 

Very rarely do I wear makeup and when I do it's very minimal. Some foundation, and lip color and maybe eye color. 

Sometimes I wear minimal makeup (a little fondation under my eyes, mascara, and tinted chapstick). Sometimes I wear nothing at all.

I wouldn’t leave the house without makeup on! My skin isn’t great so it gives me a whole lot more confidence. It’s not for anyone else but myself! 

Not usually.I never was big in wearing make up and i don't do it now in my 40's either.Some black eye pencil from time to time and that's it .Tho now with the lessons i must do for school about make up i started to deal with it more :P 

21 minutes ago, Twiceifilikeit said:

What are you studying, Kairi? 

something completely irrelevant with makeup but hey it's Greece here :P  I decided to do something i couldn't when i was 19 @Twiceifilikeit and that's nursing.I can't go for  a surgical nurse as that's what i wanted because of certain reasons.But as everything else where i live odd and weird things are happening :P 

Edited by kairi

No makeup for me day to day. Occasionally if there's something on like a wedding, party, christening etc I'll slap some crap on my face.

I wear minimal to work but I enjoy doing my makeup on the weekend when I go out. I even got certified a few years back.