Happytobehappy

What Do You Look For In A Woman?

74 posts in this topic

A lovely lady that can be my friend and who I can relate to. Someone who will understand what I am about and someone who will share their real side with me. Someone who will understand the fact that I am absolutely 100% in love with my husband, but will also realize that there is a part of me to share with her.

I look for physical attributes, as physical attraction plays a huge part in it, especially when looking for a casual relationship. These include medium to tall height, slim, attractive to me. Other characteristics and probably the most important ones are a nice personality, easy to talk to, and preferably someone who is in a committed relationship. Also someone who takes pride in their appearance. I'm not however attracted to women who over do the hair and makeup. I LOVE the natural look :)

first and foremost a friend--someone to have a giggle with. A girl who knows that hubby is no 1 in my life, who would be just as happy snuggling under a duvet watching a film as fooling around. No pressure form either side-just meet when we both have free time!

first and foremost a friend--someone to have a giggle with. A girl who knows that hubby is no 1 in my life, who would be just as happy snuggling under a duvet watching a film as fooling around. No pressure form either side-just meet when we both have free time!

Sounds perfect!

Someone who has similar interests to me, kind, and someone to have a lot of fun with! I want to be #1 in that persons life and they be #1 in mine. I am trying to stay open though, that happened with my friend. She met her boyfriend 2 weeks after she told herself she was ready to meet someone and it was a person she wouldn't have thought she would be with!

Someone who knows who they are and what they want in life. Someone who has a great sense of humor but can make serious decisions when needed.

Gosh i haven't really thought about what I'm looking for in awhile since I'm just now back in the dating game. Lets see...I am looking for a woman who's out. Being out is such a big deal because I want her to not only be comfortable with who she is, but I want her to be comfortable with our relationship and not have to hide. I would like her to be warm, funny (a good sense of humor), adventurous and talkative while being a good listener. She should love animals and food. She should just be someone I genuinely get along with and she should be a friend :-).

...But of course we never know just who we might fall for. I'm very open-minded.

I'm just looking for someone who will be my friend and comfortable enough to explore and experience new things with-

Just going by the title 'What do you look for in a woman' (cause I haven't read original post)... what I look for, a gal who has balls. That means courage, strength, is audacious. Dominant. Honest. Loyal. Quirky. Funky. Doesn't follow the crowd. Can tell someone to fuck off, more importantly, can tell me to fuck off. Someone who loves to laugh, be silly, be a big kid. Someone who looks and acts like a bitch unless they want to show you their heart, someone like me.

Just going by the title 'What do you look for in a woman' (cause I haven't read original post)... what I look for, a gal who has balls. That means courage, strength, is audacious. Dominant. Honest. Loyal. Quirky. Funky. Doesn't follow the crowd. Can tell someone to fuck off, more importantly, can tell me to fuck off. Someone who loves to laugh, be silly, be a big kid. Someone who looks and acts like a bitch unless they want to show you their heart, someone like me.

Love your honesty!! :))

I don't need to look anymore. I found her and am madly in love with her. :D

I'm madly in love with her too.. I'm lucky to have found her :)

Ani Difranco put it best here: "Asking Too Much" (from the album 'not a pretty girl' 1995)

i want somebody who sees the pointlessness

and still keeps their purpose in mind

i want somebody who has a tortured soul

some of the time

i want somebody who will either put out for me

or put me out of misery

or maybe just put it all to words

and make me go, you know

i never heard it put that way

make me say, what did you just say?

i want somebody who can hold my interest

hold it and never let it fall

someone who can flatten me with a kiss

that hits like a fist

or a sentence, that stops me like a brick wall

if you hear me talking

listen to what i'm not saying

if you hear me playing guitar

listen to what i'm not playing

and don't ask me to put words

to all the silences i wrote

don't ask me to put words

to all the spaces between notes

in fact if you have to ask, forget it

do and you'll regret it

i'm tired of being the interesting one

i'm tired of having fun for two

just lay yourself on the line

and i might lay myself down by you

but don't sit behind your eyes

and wait for me to surprise you

i want somebody who can make me

scream until it's funny

give me a run for my money

i want someone who can

twist me up in knots

tell me, for the woman who has everything

what have you got?

i want someone who's not afraid of me

or anyone else

in other words i want someone

who's not afraid of themself

do you think i'm asking too much?

I guess someone that can stand my silliness...I am always making comments turing things from something ment to be clean to a diry sly comment...like "Im so hot" I would say.... "is that an invitation" lol I do this all the time I cant help it...I like to laugh everyday...and making others laugh makes me happy

A woman that curious about the world around her. Can take a joke and is not easily offended. Believe that sarcasm is a spice of life. You can spell, and are generally happy. I especially value humor, being able to laugh at yourself, being able to communicate, culture in general, social issues, staying healthy, and the freedom to think out of the box. The rest is negotiable.

I need a woman who is herself. Who isn't afraid to be herself. Who knows who she is and doesn't give a fuck what others think. One who can have fun and not take life so seriously. Who looks good in jeans and a dress. Stylish. Passionate and speaks her mind. Affectionate. Vulnerable with a good heart. Down to go out whenever. Energetic. No kids (but that isn't a dealbreaker).

Edited by La Orgullosa

Being a femme, I fall weak in the knees for femmes, especially power femmes (think Bette from the L Word). :)

I especially value humor, being able to laugh at yourself, being able to communicate, culture in general, social issues, staying healthy, and the freedom to think out of the box.

Willing to laugh at my stupid jokes and overall corniness. Deal with my need to escape from the world and hide inside with my sketch book and art supplies. Oh and my love of cuddling.

Someone serious and light hearted in the right amounts. Not afraid to open up to me. Shares my love of fashion and heels

I can't pick a certain sort apart from someone who wants me for who I am and I can have a friendship with as well. I'd love it if she was warm and tactile and liked hugging, kissing as well as the rest of it. To be honest I don't really know as I'm still looking.

im looking for a down to earth girl who loves to cuddle and likes some of the sane things i do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted a woman who can be a friend and a lover, one to have fun spending time with both mentally and physically. Someone independent but committed, and confident enough to be able to respect differences and like me as I am (reserved and socially clumsy). Pretty exactly the same things I'd be looking for in a man too, plus femininity.

someone with her own personality and life, independent, winning my respect. honest and straight forward, no bs. no big words and promises, a woman who will show me her affection in actions. understanding of my need to have my private time, not needy, no possessive. a free person that stays with me bc she likes the real me.

and i wouldn't mind if she'd be super hot with a high sex drive too lol