polkadot

The Secret To Meeting A Woman For A Long-Term Relationship When You're Single.

36 posts in this topic

Thanks for the tip. However, I feel I should take time to heal myself before venturing onto anyone new.

Glad to read this.

Not into dating sites and have not explored them - It seems mechanical for me. I'd prefer organically meeting someone along the way though not searching.

Congrats to you! I'm not currently dating but yeah, friends of friends is never a bad option if you trust the company you keep to keep good company.

Good friends know you best, if you are honest with them about who you are and would like them to ' match you up' then yeah it's probably the best way. Problems start when 'friends' do this without telling you. Been there.

I’ve tried the online dating sites, but for some reason they don’t tend to work for me. I have found that networking and meeting men/women through mutual friends works better for me.

I couldn’t agree more about making friends with lesbians of all ages. Never know who you’ll meet!!

Try meetup groups. Its always a great way to meet people with similiar intrests.

Problem is meeting woman here to even have a friendship with, :(

On 1/19/2014 at 1:13 AM, Englishrose said:

I`m looking for friendships to slowly build into more..... a true romantic....I want to wine and dine my women......build on the excitment of our first time of exploration.... not just hump like possessed rabbits!! :girlwacko:

Absolutely this!

interesting. I haven't been to any meetup meeting for a long time

I managed a meetup group for bisexual women, we even organised a speed-dating thing which was fun but during the all time of my managing it and a visiting a similar group event I never got acquainted with a woman for romance. It undermined my self-confidence a lot. I asked myself a lot why. Always met women accidentally online when was not looking for romance

It's true!  They can also be good at helping you know if you're okay when you meet someone new.  When I was about to meet my current GF, who I met online, I sent screen shots of her profile to a well-connected lesbian friend of mine, and asked, "Do you know her?  Is she crazy?"  LOL  There have been a handful where my friends have been like, "oh noooo noooo noooo... that's the one who blah blah blah."