Ice

If You Could Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be?

75 posts in this topic

If i could date any celeb it would definately be Benedict Cumberbatch on the male side and Davina Mccall not that i think she is remotely gay but she would be a lot of fun

I just can never get passed how unbelievably beautiful Carla Gugino is. She only gets better with age.

It would be between Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie

Male-Patrick Dempsey or Dylan McDermott. They have both gotten so much hotter as they have aged.

Female- Lacey Chabert, Kate Beckinsale

Kate Upton because she's beyond gorgeous and sexy and she seems cool and nice to hang around? And Chris Evans because he is hot like fire and such an adorable goofball

Pink I find her soo attractive :)

Oh my God, lana Parrilla nd Bobby Carlyle are freaking amazing! especially together :*

Rihanna

Shay Mitchell

Charlotte Sullivan

Edited by kairi

male- Daniel Radcliffe or Alex Pettyfer

female- Hayden Panettiere or Michelle Rodriguez or Jennifer Lawrence

Not sure who I would want to date in the celebrity arena. Personality is everything to me, and its hard without knowing any of them to choose whom has a beautiful personality. I can say Jennifer Lawrence has my heart as far as being down to Earth goes. But it weirds me out because I've been told on several occasions that is my closest celebrity twin. So I don't think I would want to date my sista from anotha mista. Haha.

I really love Sofia Vergara. I know tons of people are annoyed by her, but I just think she's delightful. Quirky and had the most outrageous wedding recently with so many flowers, it was tacky. Lol. But thats why I love her. She is a princess and she knows it. She is loud and fun. But also intelligent and witty. Not to mention, sexy.

I also have a big thing for Thandie Newton. She can be so dramatic in her acting. Something about her drives me wild.

Edited by KeepMeKate

Angela Jolie because I love where she came from to where she is now I believe she is a beautiful strong woman and she's come a long way I also love all her tattoos :-)

It's a toss up between Lana Parilla and Robert Carlyle - I'm slightly obesessed with both of them at the minute!

Lana-lana-parrilla-30466328-500-333_zpsdb3ad0e8.jpg

rc_zpsccc81407.jpg

I can guess what tv show you're into ;) agreed, she's super hot. But as far as men go, captain hook is a bit more my style. God he's beautiful.

Karen Gillan. Oh my god, I would devour her...

Male: Tom Hiddleston

Female: Kate McKinnon

Male: Dwayne Johnson or Hugh Jackman.

Female: Emma Watson. 

I once got followed home from a club in the East Village (in NYC) by Kelly McGillis, just before the release of Top Gun... I had no idea who she was, which really seemed to turn her on... You'll have to guess what happened after that... :wink:

Kelly2.jpg.5fe6b1fdc6d13723771ba7f507aa999c.jpgKelly.jpeg.e024f095747b16152b2f8100925f7afb.jpeg

Edited by BenedettaC

Amal Clooney. (Sorry Georgy!!). 

She's so fucking classy, and she  puts all that privilege and fine eloqution into taking on important causes. Yeah, she may seem a little uptight, but that's only because she hasn't been with me yet. 

5917f11e91719_MV5BMTUzMDUwMzMyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzM0ODQ2Ng@@._V1_UY317_CR00214317_AL_.jpg.9faa559436912bc5ed0a366607108c3b.jpg

Jessica Capshaw (Arizona Robbins on Grey's Anatomy) :wub::wub:

Alicia Vikander because she's flipping hot and her lips look so kissable! Image result for alicia vikander

Antony Starr :wub: Hot and have you seen Banshee? 

Antony Starr Picture

toss up: Ali Hillis (voiced one of my biggest fantasy crushes Ever: Liara T'Soni) and Summer Glau

Emma Watson. She's so hot she makes my stomach hurt lol