Ice

Do You Have A Crush On Anyone From Shybi?

737 posts in this topic

I loath the word... It reminds me too much of groups of adolescent schoolgirls giggling together in the corridor. :bad:

I always found it interesting I like women when a lot of the "typical" female tendancies really irritate me and I don't partake in them! I didn't have many school aged girlfriends, not a surprise really ;)

No crushes. I have to meet the person face to face and get to know them before forming any feelings.

I wouldn't say I have any crushes on Shy's. Although I do get a twinkle in my eye here and there when I read a good response on a thread. :)

There are people on Shybi who have been helpful, kind, supportive.  From what I know of these people, I like them and appreciate them.  I am thankful that I've had an opportunity to "meet" these women on Shybi.

Hard to say without meeting them in person.  There are a few shybi girls I would like to meet just to see where things would go but no so far no crushes.  I do think that in order to have an emotional or physical attachment to a person you have to get to know them which normally takes time together.  . 

I've been infatuated with various people on the site off and on. But I am not even keeping up properly with the ldr's I currently have, and flaky partners seem to be a top pet peeve on here so I am restraining myself. All of you deserve someone who can shower you with affection. Mwah.

Yes and I think she might have a crush on me too :angel:

I was a new member the first time I posted on this thread....a year later and I've gotten to know a few interesting ladies here. Some I've bonded with through personal conversations, and others I've quietly admired from a distance. Certain women stand out to me when reading their posts. I wouldn't exactly say that I've had crushes, more like I've been drawn to particular members for one reason or another. 

I still stand by my statement that it's possible to form deep connections with someone you haven't physically met. 

I’ve been on here for about a month now and I’m very excited to meet like minded people to form strong friendships with. If it turns to flirting or more I would be open to it, but I’m so far away from everyone there wouldn’t be much of a chance to meet up. I think you can count us Canadians on one hand. Too bad! So many interesting and beautiful women on here

2 hours ago, Cute&Curious said:

I was a new member the first time I posted on this thread....a year later and I've gotten to know a few interesting ladies here. Some I've bonded with through personal conversations, and others I've quietly admired from a distance. Certain women stand out to me when reading their posts. I wouldn't exactly say that I've had crushes, more like I've been drawn to particular members for one reason or another. 

I still stand by my statement that it's possible to form deep connections with someone you haven't physically met. 

Are we the only Canadians on here? LOL

37 minutes ago, ElizabethG said:

Are we the only Canadians on here? LOL

Lol, no, there are others...although we're outnumbered by US and UK members. If you click on the flag in front of your name, or anyone else's for that matter, you'll see a list of members who are from that country....incase you didn't already know :)

Actually, I've noticed that many of the relationships formed here are international...geography has little to do with how emotions evolve. It does make a physical relationship more difficult, but I know of several here who make it work...hats off to those ladies involved in LDR's.

1 hour ago, Cute&Curious said:

Lol, no, there are others...although we're outnumbered by US and UK members. If you click on the flag in front of your name, or anyone else's for that matter, you'll see a list of members who are from that country....incase you didn't already know :)

Actually, I've noticed that many of the relationships formed here are international...geography has little to do with how emotions evolve. It does make a physical relationship more difficult, but I know of several here who make it work...hats off to those ladies involved in LDR's.

I didn’t know about the flag trick and it’s good to know distance won’t be a major factor. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor