aeonpax

Weird Ways To Masturbate

133 posts in this topic

`

Mind you, I don't really have any fetishes (kinks? yes) but years ago I had this stuffed chair where I found myself straddling on the arm, after I showered. The fibre was just stiff enough to to really work a number on my clitorus. I ended up wearing both arms down not to mention the shampooing I had to do.

`

I did that on our old couch when I was younger, though I would have underwear on.

I was too young to really know what I was doing, but I really used to enjoy laying on this big electrical box in our apartment complex. It had this nubbin of a pipe sticking out (like a 1/4 inch maybe) and the whole thing vibrated slightly. It was pleasantly soothing and yet exciting. ;) Of course now I worry that I was being exposed to a lot of excess radiation or whatever it is about electrical equipment that causes cancer.

When I was a kid and owned dolls, I would rub against my cabbage patch doll's head.

I dint think about it til just now.

Id sit and wiggle on a tightly rolled towel, always nice

dbt-I used to do that when I was 10 with the nose of a teddy bear, glad it is quite normal and I am not weird lol

When I was a kid, I would rub myself against anything that felt good. Often it was my pillow. Sometimes I'd use perfume bottles. I also remember rubbing myself against the edge of the bathtub as well as the top of the shower door. I would climb up to the top of the shower door, and grind away. I don't know if these were particularly hygienic choices, but it felt good at the time...

When I was young I inserted barbie's legs because I wanted to know how far it would go in........That was just the beginning! :lol:

The first time I masterbated it was with my teddy bear and I simulated sex - but really I just rubbed myself all over the bear because it felt good. Hahaha

Not that I had a clue as to what I was really doing given how young I was, but I used to rub myself with the tip of one of those small give away baseball bats you get at games. Don't know how that started but I remember it feeling good.

I once had sex on a washing machine.

I wonder how it would feel on the speaker of a really good stereo system?

Not to move, but just to um, feel the music...

I once had sex on a washing machine.

`

With myself? I have, during the spin cycle.

`

Must make proper use of what is there.

Like the Victorian age, Beauty before Utility.

Netptune19, hygeinic or not, it certainly was athletic! Top of the shower door, I'm impressed. :good:

When I was a kid, I would rub myself against anything that felt good. Often it was my pillow. Sometimes I'd use perfume bottles. I also remember rubbing myself against the edge of the bathtub as well as the top of the shower door. I would climb up to the top of the shower door, and grind away. I don't know if these were particularly hygienic choices, but it felt good at the time...

You sound a lot like me, trying anything you can!

spin cycle on the washer. discovered that when I was 12 or 13.

LoL :lol: It seems I missed out on the spin cycle :P

I lived in a busy household when I was a teenager so

the chances were quite slim.

I used to find objects like pencils, hairbrushes and candles :)

I did used to enjoy riding my bike too, that was an easily disguisable pleasure :D

Omg yes my bike, i didnt thibk of that

Id always have wet knickers and som.times wet jean too

spin cycle on the washer. discovered that when I was 12 or 13.

lol I use to sit on the dryer. Nice warmth vibrations. Keep in mind I was only 10 or 12 lol. You ladies are hilarious. I thought I was he only weirdo.

I almost forgot about this one. I had a stuffed tiger that had a hard tail. I don't need to say anymore lol.

So i have this vibrating toothbrush, and when you replace the head of the brush with something else that you can put on your clit....

O

M

G

!!!!!

So i have this vibrating toothbrush, and when you replace the head of the brush with something else that you can put on your clit....

O

M

G

!!!!!

Never thought about that genius lol