aeonpax

Weird Ways To Masturbate

On 5/15/2014 at 9:50 AM, emy87 said:

I like to have a finger in the back door while I masturbate...is that weird? :-p

That's not weird at all. I sometimes have a finger rubbing there, but don't really put it in.

• Upvote 1

I agree with @ana not weird at all!  Matter of fact, I could use some of that right now ;)

• Upvote 1

On long drives I have started to put my hairbrush under me on the drivers seat with the hard handle in a position that allows me to wriggle and rub my clit against it whilst pushing down! Its not inserted and often I will be wearing jeans but it passes the time and makes me horny as hell!

Hairbrush handle and teddy bear were the most often as a kid. Always thought that made me weird! As an adult, shampoo bottles and electric toothbrush are the ones used most often. 

I didn't see anyone else say this so maybe I was weird, but from childhood up until I was a teenager, I used my own arm. I would lay face down on my arm, usually with clothes on and hump. It worked amazingly well! It was basically just like what I did with friends as a young child...rubbing on each other's legs. I recall orgasming very young that way.

On 18/08/2014 at 4:12 AM, soutnerner101 said:

my pillow...I always thought i was the only the one

Me too!! Still use it sometimes! 

• Upvote 1

On 4/8/2014 at 1:21 AM, dbtgirl said:

When I was a kid and owned dolls, I would rub against my cabbage patch doll's head.

I can't believe how accurate this is for me as well. WOW! Small world. 

As a young teenager I remember standing on a chair and pressing myself against the round door handle.  Felt good and was cold to the touch.  Neved got off on it though.  

All sorts of vibrators, a roll on deodorant bottle, battery toothbrushes - have regularly used in place of vibes over time. A battery powered nail file - this worked on my clit and gave me so many multiple orgasms I was screaming repeatedly. I’ve done all this as an adult, never any as a child, the battery nail file was only a few months ago. (I recommend it if you can handle it.)

ive also used carrots (but not lately)

also used body massagers on my clit

i need to twice  masturbate daily as that is my libido, so I need to do what I need to do lol

Maybe more than twice a day sometimes 3 or 4. That’s several orgasms too as well too lol.

I took a lot of baths as a teenager.... with an extendable shower head or just wiggling yourself into position under the tap so the water is flowing over and building up pressure... haven't tried it in a while, but maybe....

Edited by bi-the-ocean
  • Like 1

I remember when I was in basic training, other girls in my flight said they used the corner bedpost lol. Hey, whatever works, not many options while there.

For me, just the old fashioned way, I guess I’m boring :lol:

Edited by Veronica
  • Upvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2014 at 7:04 AM, SweetHeart13090 said:

I almost forgot about this one. I had a stuffed tiger that had a hard tail. I don't need to say anymore lol.

Same! 

I also used to use the handle of a comb I kept in the shower to comb my hair when it was wet when I was about 10 or 11. Eventually, I ended up getting weird sores all over my vagina/vulva. It freaked me out so much but I was afraid to tell my mom. Luckily they went away after a few days or a week and I didn't have to. I realized I must have picked up some bacteria or fungus that was living on the comb in the warm wet shower. Yikes! Lesson learned: make sure whatever you're using is sterile!

Suddenly I’m very horny at the moment! 

• Like 2

When my children are home and noisy isn't an option I use my lube bottle, perfect size and fit 

• Upvote 1

Weirdest ways to masturbate. Hmm without a touch is leg presses. I do about 20 or 30 at 120 or 140 and I am at OMG!

Pool noodle in a pool. Water is very arousing. My skin is sensitive and being in water makes me tingle everywhere. :blush:

the heel of my foot. If I sit cross legged on my chair, my heel presses against my clit. So whenever I move, I put the right amount of pressure on it. I haven't gotten off that way but it has left me horny though. I have thought about using a pillow. Just to see how it feels. 

Running on a treadmill at full speed. The friction between my legs against my clitoris caused me to orgasm.  For a long time, this was the only way I could orgasm.  I didn’t start masterbating with a vibrator until I was in my late 30’s.  

• Like 1

I used to use my hairbrush or a candle... Or the edge of my bed and grind on it... Until I found a drawer in the house which turned out to have sex toys in... 

I used a hair brush handle also a slim  deodorant bottle x also rode my pillows lots xx