BrokenHartBiHer

What Do You Have Downstairs?

131 posts in this topic

Before I got married and was dating women, I have come across a lot of women who have either a runner (trimmed bush) or wooden floors (waxed or shaven)! I have never come across a woman with a shaggy rug (very bushy). I myself have a runner! LOL!!

Personally, I find women who are trimmed and bare easy to eat!

What do you have downstairs?

Runner. Will soon go to wooden floor because it's gonna be friggin' hot again......eh WEATHERWISE. Wanted to clarify that one for y'all ladies out there with perverted thoughts

Edited by lafnatme50

I have a runner. I shaved once and couldn't stand the chafing. So, it's not for me. Yeah, you're right! Licking a real shrubby bush is definitely not pleasant to me. I found if she soaks in the bath first, going down on her is totally the best!!

Really depends on the time of the month and the time of the year, Winter I don't really bother with my self except keeping it extra clean. Spring and summer I'm either bald or runner or I am very trimmed nicely.

I am completely shaved. I love having a bald pussy. I have never been with a woman who has a bush. They have either been a landing strip, trimmed, or completely shaved.

Landing strip of course! I'm no bush pilot anymore..

Completely shaved :), I wud prefer a women I was with to be too I think

Shaven. Did have a Bush till I realised most women preferred shaven

I read this topic before seeing that it was in sex thread and first post and thought, I have a living room/dining room, a kitchen, a hall and a downstairs toilet lol!!

But to answer the actual question.... I shave downstairs.

I am totally waxed. Waiting for re growth between waxes is a pain but I must be the only person in the world who would rather someone not shave????

Going down on stubble is awful! I always get sore lips lol! I also happen to think no matter how much you shave it's never truly smooth!

im completely bald down stairs, i personally think it looks and feels better

Completely smooth and proud of it....to be honest bush is not for me!

I went once step further and had the whole area lasered

I went once step further and had the whole area lasered

I totally want to get laser down there. My girlfriend has done it and I must say it feels wonderful.

I have a basement....oh wait...wrong answer? Oh well...if you're feeling bold, crazy or suicidal...ask my girl,,,,

;)

I read this topic before seeing that it was in sex thread and first post and thought, I have a living room/dining room, a kitchen, a hall and a downstairs toilet lol!!

But to answer the actual question.... I shave downstairs.

oh LOLOLOLOL, ruby....me too! ahahahahahahah, too funny!

I am totally waxed. Waiting for re growth between waxes is a pain but I must be the only person in the world who would rather someone not shave????

Going down on stubble is awful! I always get sore lips lol! I also happen to think no matter how much you shave it's never truly smooth!

me too kayx. no way can i deal with stubble in just 2 days and razor burn. plus i would be too afraid i might slice something off! and yep, i agree, shaved will always have stubble,unless you're one of the lucky ones and really aren't all that hairy to begin with.

i'm waxed from the nose down. upper lip, underarms(the BEST!) belly, brazilian,legs, it alllll comes off. i just broke down and bought a yearly pass at my waxing salon, that way i don't have to wait for a full regrowth. i can go in any time i want, as many times as i want and get a quick pull. the more you go, the easier it is to keep up.

If I'm having a special night, waxed. Otherwise landing strip or shaved. ;)

Alternate between bare and landing strip, my lady is waxed have considered waxing .

Has to be clean shaved for me, tried waxing once before not something I plan on repeating, if I could have it removed permanently I would

All shaved all the time. Would do a permanent solution if I could!

great minds think alike