TattooPrincess

Hey There!

9 posts in this topic

Hey there I'm Samantha!

So glad to hear about this site. My friend actually showed me it and finally decided to join! It's so awesome to find a community like this. It actually looks really organized and not just thrown together with spam and ads!

Well interrogation time right? lol

Well I'm a single mom of 2 girls. I am a big fan of tattoos (duh) and piercings. I am bisexual and have been since I was a teenager. Over the years I've experimented in different areas. Things like swinging, some bondage.

I've always really been a very sexual person and even though I'm in my 30's I'm still enjoying this type of community. Considering I can keep a low profile here I am comfortable saying that I am an exotic dancer. I have been in the adult business for 14 years now.

Hope to meet some non judgemental people here and great convo!

Welcome Samantha! Got a fun bunch of ladies here so sit back and enjoy

Oh and I forgot to mention. Really looking for some great convo with fellow gals about stuff we just can't talk about to some friends. I miss those slumber parties as a teenager where we gossiped about who had a crush on who and who made out with who! I'd love some good gossip type girl talk! Miss those days!

Welcome to Shys, Samantha. :)

Welcome to Shybi! You'll fit in just fine here :)

Oh and I forgot to mention. Really looking for some great convo with fellow gals about stuff we just can't talk about to some friends. I miss those slumber parties as a teenager where we gossiped about who had a crush on who and who made out with who! I'd love some good gossip type girl talk! Miss those days!

It'll be fun to hear the stories you have to tell! Welcome! Everyone here is very nice and hope you enjoy the site.

Welcome! Ladies on here are lovely and am sure you'll find a lot that are like minded to yourself. Know what you mean about missing girl talk, shy's is a great place to talk honestly without fear of being judged. You'll be addicted to the site in no time! x

Hi welcome to shybi I hope you enjoyed this site you will meet good people on hear