TrekkieGirl

Gamer Chicks!

236 posts in this topic

Tell me Shys, what video games do you play?

Are you the solo adventurer? The team shooter? Or both?

Do you like video games such as Call of Duty, Halo, and Battlefield? Or do you like adventure games such as the Elder Scrolls, Tomb Raider, and Assassins Creed?

What console do you prefer? Xbox, Playstation, PC/Mac, Nintendo, tablet/phone, etc...

I am a gamer chick myself, but I am not the typical COD gal. Those games aren’t my usual, but I do like the new Titan Fall game that came out. I am more into the adventure games. My favorites are Skyrim, all three Mass Effect games, Diablo 3, Minecraft, and the Tomb Raider games. I play more, but those are definitely my favorites. I play computer and Xbox games more than the others.

I would like to here what kind of games you play :) :gaming:

First of all, I am a "closet" gamer. When you are a 44 year old woman who loves first person shooters, people look at you kinda weird! I have always had Xbox, I don't want to learn to use another controller. I like any of the Call of Duty games, but sometimes I like to get out the old Xbox and play the older games. My favorite is the Hitman series. Awesome!

Ive recently gotten into gaming and am playing Tomb Raider at the moment on xbox one. I'm' loving it!!

First of all, I am a "closet" gamer. When you are a 44 year old woman who loves first person shooters, people look at you kinda weird! I have always had Xbox, I don't want to learn to use another controller. I like any of the Call of Duty games, but sometimes I like to get out the old Xbox and play the older games. My favorite is the Hitman series. Awesome!

That's not weird! That is awesome!! I am gonna be playing games when I am 44 too :)

Ive recently gotten into gaming and am playing Tomb Raider at the moment on xbox one. I'm' loving it!!

I'm glad you're liking it! I have a soft spot for all the Tomb Raider games from playing all of them when I was a beginner-gamer years ago. Love the new one! :)

Oh how I love games. All games. Any games. ;)

I started on the original PS years and years ago, started on things like Tomb Raider and Crash Bandicoot.

My love affair with games has never abated, has only grown stronger. I am a total achievement whore, lol, wanting to 100% any game I play. I have over 350 games on my Steam account. Love point and click, tower defense, shooters, RPGs of course.

CSGO is amazing and is my go-to shooter right now, have managed to beat my boyfriend a few times on versus and proud of that since he's played CS for years. I love older games too, Legend of Dragoon is one of my favorite lesser known games, all of the Final Fantasy games are amazing, Pool Nation is a fun pool game we play sometimes, the Magic the Gathering games are fun, Kingdom Rush is on Steam now and I've been having a ton of fun with strategies on the harder-than-I-thought game. :D I love any Mario game, brings back good memories, and I have heard good things about Watch Dogs.

Anyway, long story short, I love gaming. :D

That's not weird! That is awesome!! I am gonna be playing games when I am 44 too :)

Ok, that just made me feel so old! Seeing some else type 44! LOL!!

Another gamer here. I've been gaming since I was three, I started off on an old Commodore 64 my dad had and 23 years later i'm still gaming. I love all kinds of games, especially RPG's and adventure games. The only kind of games I stay far away from are Real Time Strategy games simply because I am atrocious at them! I'm mainly on the Xbox One and 360 these days, but I love all consoles and love to collect games. I'm going to be so sad when physical games are no longer available and they all go digital.

I have been a gamer since I can remember...my dad was a computer engineer & programmer, so I started out on text games...because there was no such thing as graphics...there weren't even colors! Just green text on a black screen, lol. I spent many hundred of hours and quarters at the video game arcade playing Space Invaders, Pac Man, Dig Dug, Tempest...lol

First game console I owned was an Intellivision (you young pups will have to google that!) and then an Atari...

Fast forward a few decades, we have two Xbox Ones (a third to be added soon) and four Xbox 360s. I love first person shooters, and arcade games...don't have much time to play lately though

Ok, that just made me feel so old! Seeing some else type 44! LOL!!

Psht! Nah your not old, your middle age :) I don't know if you have heard this one, but here is one of my favorite quotes ===> "Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." - Larry Lorenzoni

OK. I am 45 and I am a gamer :) haven't played on the consoles for awhile but I am addicted to final fantasy series. Mostly it online R

PG right now its Neverwinter but it changes with my moods.

Psht! Nah your not old, your middle age :) I don't know if you have heard this one, but here is one of my favorite quotes ===> "Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." - Larry Lorenzoni

Honey, "middle age" really did not make me feel much better! But your sweet! Thank's for trying! lol!

I like all sorts of games, i've been playing Borderlands 2 recently on steam.

I play anything multiplayer when I can, but a lot of people don't play on steam yet, or rather i don't think they do.

I also have the new tomb raider but I haven't played it yet!

Honey, "middle age" really did not make me feel much better! But your sweet! Thank's for trying! lol!

I'm sorry :/ but whatever age, I find it awesome! :)

I'm a Nintendo girl! my absolute fave game series ever is The Legend of Zelda :) I recently got the new Mario Kart for Wii U so I'm totally hooked on that! it's pretty awesome!

Don't mind the Xbox and Playstation, fave game on PS is Kingdom Hearts (can't wait for the next one!!) and I'm loving Tomb Raider on Xbox :)

I have a ps3, but I still prefer Pokemon on my Gameboy.

Saw the E3 trailer for Destiny last night...looks amazing!

I used to play video games all the time. But, unfortunately, it's tough for me to find time to play. I have a Nintendo Wii hooked up right now. I want to at least get an Xbox 360 sometime so I can play games with my sister. She's into COD and I think it would be fun to play it with her.

I love gaming have 2 xbox 360s and a ps3. I play almost everything I love cod, assassins creed is by far my favorite. I don't limit my gaming to just those though love Diablo 3, skyrim, fable, saints row. I even like the racing games though definitely not the best at those. Even strategy games are a nice relaxing way to spend time like civilization.

I started gaming when I was really little on the Sega Genesis-- I would play Mortal Kombat and Sonic with my dad. After that we upgraded to a Playstation and I've always been a Sony fan since then. One of my favorite memories is playing Resident Evil 2 and being terrified. Also, you can't go wrong with Kingdom Hearts. (I wish they announced something about the 3rd one at E3!) Right now I have a Playstation 3 and 4 and absolutely love them. I play a ton of Call of Duty and this weekend I am playing the Destiny Alpha which is AMAZING. I can't describe how pumped I am for that game to come out in September, it is going to be awesome. I bought Watch Dogs and it's really fun, I just haven't played it too much yet.

I also game a lot on my computer but it's mostly World of Warcraft, Skyrim and Wildstar. I'm currently taking a break from WoW since there isn't much to do so I figured I would try out Wildstar and I'm really liking it so far. :)

I love playing video games! Started on a NES and havent stopped. My first love will always be nintendo but I've been hooked on my pc recently and can't wait for the new dragon age game to come out.

I love playing xbox games. Some of my favourites include Borderlands, Gears of War, Batman etc. My fiance has got me into gaming. So much so we are having an xbox 360 wedding cake!!!

God I love playing games, I get lost in them. My ultimate favourite has to be Fable on the xbox, so wish I could live in that game! Also Assassins Creed, Prototype and Far Cry 3, not to mention the GTA series. I will always remain loyal to Sony thanks to games such as Crash Bandicoot from my childhood, so I've gotta say my fave console is the PlayStation :)

God I love playing games, I get lost in them. My ultimate favourite has to be Fable on the xbox, so wish I could live in that game! Also Assassins Creed, Prototype and Far Cry 3, not to mention the GTA series. I will always remain loyal to Sony thanks to games such as Crash Bandicoot from my childhood, so I've gotta say my fave console is the PlayStation :)

If you like the GTA series then you should definately, if you haven't already, try the saints row series. I've had all the playstations since they first came out and I seem to remain loyal to the product but my xbox gets played more I think because the boys in my house are all about xbox.