TrekkieGirl

Gamer Chicks!

233 posts in this topic

Not a game player but my husband and kids are. We've got the PS4 with VR thing. An Xbox 360 for the older games they still like and 3 Xbox Ones. I guess they can play against each other on the same network in the house. 

On 2017-6-15 at 0:59 PM, #No1Crush said:

Now that's something I need to check out.

I'm a fan of the Sid Meiers Civilization series of PC games. Puzzle games are also intriguing.

I don't game, but I'm considering buying a virtual reality game console for my son. Has anyone played with the HTC Vibe or the PS4 one?

I'm a gamer, but haven't ventured into VR yet. 

On 6/7/2014 at 6:55 PM, TrekkieGirl said:

Tell me Shys, what video games do you play?

Are you the solo adventurer? The team shooter? Or both?

Do you like video games such as Call of Duty, Halo, and Battlefield? Or do you like adventure games such as the Elder Scrolls, Tomb Raider, and Assassins Creed?

What console do you prefer? Xbox, Playstation, PC/Mac, Nintendo, tablet/phone, etc...

I am a gamer chick myself, but I am not the typical COD gal. Those games aren’t my usual, but I do like the new Titan Fall game that came out. I am more into the adventure games. My favorites are Skyrim, all three Mass Effect games, Diablo 3, Minecraft, and the Tomb Raider games. I play more, but those are definitely my favorites. I play computer and Xbox games more than the others.

I would like to here what kind of games you play :) :gaming:

Love Mass Effect (except for the last one which was a huge disappointment). I like adventure games. Uncharted series is pretty good. I've also really enjoyed No Man's Sky. Good space exploration game. Games are my job so I do try to play as many different games as possible. 

@amsterrock what sort of gaming job do you have? Designing, testing, concept art...?