TrekkieGirl

Gamer Chicks!

221 posts in this topic

I actually am in the last chapter and have to finish it still, but I have really enjoyed it. Did you save the town or Chloe?

I saved Chloe. I wanted them together the entiiiiire game, when I saw that option I jumped on it

I saved Chloe. I wanted them together the entiiiiire game, when I saw that option I jumped on it

Yeah, I did the same thing actually lol. Kind of crappy to let the whole town go, but I didn't keep Chloe alive the whole game to ruin it at the end

Yeah, I did the same thing actually lol. Kind of crappy to let the whole town go, but I didn't keep Chloe alive the whole game to ruin it at the end

Right??? Like you save her life countless times, might as well do it one more

Right??? Like you save her life countless times, might as well do it one more

This game sounds intriguing. Is it only on PC?

This game sounds intriguing. Is it only on PC?

It's on Xbox one as well, not sure about ps4

It's on Xbox one as well, not sure about ps4

Yes, it is available on ps4 also, that's what I have and how I played it

Anyone currently playing Battlefield on PS4?

I mostly play turn base RPGs. I enjoy games like oblivion and etc, too.

I have chrono trigger and final fantasy 1 on my phone. :3

Loooove turned based rpgs. Grew up playing final fantasy. Was a big switch to Kingdom Hearts when that came out

The next Assassins Creed is apparently going to be based in Egypt.

There's also going to be a Life is Strange 2.

I've always been a fan of the Tekken franchise. Tekken 3 for the Ps1 was one of the very first games I ever played. Personally, I believe it was what made me fall in love with gaming all together.

Nowadays I desperately keep an eye on gaming Youtubers such as Markiplier, just to catch a glimpse of the latest games...

Mostly RPGs. God of War, Final Fantasy and Uncharted are some of my faves. I also dig the old N64 stuff sometimes. Can't go wrong with Mario kart or Donkey Kong

My love for games and gaming started with the Atari 2600, which went on to the Master System, Nintendo, Playstation and Xbox. In 2004 I discovered PC gaming and was hooked, definitely my favourite. I joined World of Warcraft in 2006 and was there almost a decade on and off. Made a huge group of friends there and am still in touch with a lot of them. I like RPGs, FPS, and anything that makes me use my brain. I love the older stuff still too like sonic and mortal kombat (I have 2 cats called Kano and Kitana haha). Games have played a big role in my life, wouldn't say I was massively knowledgeable on them but love them all the same 

I was really into pc gaming about 10 years ago.. there was one particular shooter where everyone knew eachother, played together regularly and got together on teamspeak. We even attended LANs around the country. Nowadays there isnt much of a community and most people have switched to console gaming :( sad really

I definitely much prefer pc gaming over console. I run a server for the game Ark Survival Evolved and its pretty fun. Get to tame and breed dinosaurs while surviving on an island. I've been playing that and Runescape a ton lol

20 hours ago, nudous said:

I definitely much prefer pc gaming over console. I run a server for the game Ark Survival Evolved and its pretty fun. Get to tame and breed dinosaurs while surviving on an island. I've been playing that and Runescape a ton lol

That game sounds amazing!! Shame I'm a console girl :/

I'm not shy about beinf a gamer. I've been playing since I was 10. I'm an RPG fan. I've played through the Mass Effect Trillogy. In fact that game is what helped me unburry my feelings for women, and really explore them. Right now, I'm playing Breath of the Wild, the new Legend of Zelda installment, and once I finish that I'll move on to Mass Effect Andromeda. 

3 hours ago, Storm9 said:

That game sounds amazing!! Shame I'm a console girl :/

They have it on console too!! I find it more fun on pc but it's definitely fun on console! 

I play adventure rpg games usually on playstation 4 but lately i've been reliving the old mass effect series because (le sigh) Liara T'soni. 

2 hours ago, nudous said:

They have it on console too!! I find it more fun on pc but it's definitely fun on console! 

Oh awesome, I'll check it out!

Since I posted here I've not been able to get the "femshep" + Liara T'Soni storyline out of my head so today I go a fangirling and just thought I'd let you know... i blame you :p