559WifeyRocha

What Do You Like Done To You During Sex?

94 posts in this topic

Let's hear it ladies.

Where are my freaky & kinky women :-)

Good question. It varies for me. If I'm with husband I love the full body massages he gives me. He is very strong and massages every part of my body, including fingers, toes :D . The only thing is I often feel so relaxed and fall asleep after much to his disappointment! LOL!

When I am with my girl fwbs I love oral- giving and receiving. For me nothing tops that when being with a woman.

Not very kinky or freaky I know, but that is what I like done to me.

It might be easier for me to list what I don't like done to me.

`

Cuddling and kising.

My luscious bottom is very sensitive & responsive to a tongue. It's the main pleasure point on my body. I have more intense orgasms when it's being taken care of that way. I will move this to the Let's Talk About Sex sub forum.

My boobs massaged, or any thig done to them or with them.

let's hear it? ahahahaha.

welcome to shy's 559, hope you find the support you're looking for!

Jeez! Where does ne start :)

All of the above and more:)

Could be here a longggg time writing that list lol ;)

During sex with the husband I love it when he kisses my neck and plays with my boobs

Now when I'm with a girl I love it when they touch my thick thighs while giving oral.

i love my hips/ass to be squeezed.. hard.. playful biting... hair pulling... kissing... teasing... all that stuff

I like hair pulling from behind & just laying in bed holding one another just kissing and touching

Aside from the obvious, I go crazy when my neck is sucked & bit (enough to leave a mark), jugular notch licked, wrists sucked and kissed, inside elbows and behind knees kissed, and variations in touch pressure.

I love my nipples being sucked and I love being kissed. Only thing I really don't like is my neck being kissed. Makes me cringe xxx

Hmm.. Where do I begin.. I like your typical 'love bites', although only enough to leave a mark, it's not good if it really hurts lol. I like my hips being held/grabbed.. I like indirect clitoral stimulation (hmm made that sound posh lol), I get so so sensitive, and direct touching can make me flinch rather than enjoy it.. I like to be teased.. I love kissing, on the lips (as well as elsewhere), that's got to be my biggest turn on. Those kisses that are long and passionate and just pleasurable, I haven't met many people who can really kiss me the way that I need it to be.

Oral and having my nipples tweaked at the same time.

With a man I'm most likely to orgasm from deep penetrating, particularly from behind.

My experience with women is limited to some drunken make out sessions so based on that and my dreams I enjoy kissing and playing with breasts.

Love my nipples to be playing with.. lightly pinched and sucked. Hands tied, blind fold, and teased until I can't stand it anymore... deep penitration with me on top... clit rubbed and nips played with until I finally let go... or if he has already reached Iove toy inserted and clit stim until I let go...

with her I don't know... I just talk to her and it's all verbal stim... I love and can disapear into fantasy when I hear her talk... very special.

With a man I like it strong and passionate. I like him to be rough with me and dominate me a little.

With a woman it's different. I like it to be sensual and sort. I want to explore all of her and have my tongue all inside her. I like to be spoken to and have her look into my eyes.

The rough hair pulling, biting and grabbing. Especially being pushed up against walls either during or leading up to it is just the best

Edited by GirlsGonna

I love my boobs grabbed, kissed, bitten - always gets me going :)

What don't I like would be soooo much easier ;- )

What don't I like would be soooo much easier ;- )

Hahahaha thats what I was thinking! I was like ummmm...I cant respond to this cuz well...I like everything! And if I don't like it its probably cuz I haven't tried it yet. But ill pretty much try anything at least once with the right person. .