KeikoM

A Sex Night Date With My Suddenly Curious Bff

134 posts in this topic

I love how you made her wait. It was a good idea for you to make sure this was something she wanted. I don't know if I would have thought that through enough. Also you made her want you more by making her wait! I'm interested to hear how this goes later on. Best of luck to both of you!

I kind of stopped updating this because it was getting over analyzed a little, which was a put off for me. Despite what was predicted, we've handled this pretty well I think. We are closer than ever and now when I go to her house for a drink and a smoke, we still will chat, gossip, make each other laugh, but now we occasionally make out when we snuggle. We haven't had sex since that first night, but she says she is up for it again. We will I suppose. We have kissed on the couch, and explored each others bodies, through our clothes, and made some dirty talk, but that's been about it of late, but that's been good enough for me. I'm a patient person.

Thanks for the update. I wish I had a female friend to do this with, if she let me love her, emotionally, and maybe take her on some dates and hold her hands and kiss her and cuddle and maybe a bit of groping occasionally, I think I could be happy with that. I would love more than that but the part you describe is the perfect part for me, and I would also be patient and apply no more pressure. Sounds awesome, congrats. Love it. Jealous!! Lol xx

oooooooh myyyyyy God .. updates updates PLEASE ... soooo HOT

Thank you Keiko for your update, it seems you are building a nice relationship, to have it where it is, is a credit to you, wonderful thing patience, best of luck.

Love to read about these happy endings that really are happy beginnings...... It brings hope to the rest of us. ;) Enjoy every second of it..... I know, it goes without saying,. I'm just very happy for you.

If a friendship is built on solid enough foundations, anything can work! It sounds like you guys have gotten the balance just right. V hot!

We are doing fine. We actually did have sex one more time. I went to her house the other day to work on Christmas decorations she was making and we started talking about the first night we had sex. She said that she thought she was really awkward at it and that I didn't like it. I had to assure her she was fine and I knew she was nervous.

No one was home and I was getting a little horny talking about it, so I suggested, 'let's give it another try'. She gave me a big smile and said 'lets!'. It was cute, because she got up and ran into the bedroom, so I chased and damn near tackled her on the bed. It was great. The first time was kind of sweet and soft, this time was hot and hard. She must have had some pent up aggression in her because the first time I did all of the work, this time she was much more aggressive and actually went down on me, which if you could have seen my face when she did it, you would have seen a shocked look, because I wasn't sure she was at that level yet. It was very hot. I think when I suggested it, I imagined I would get a little hesitation from her, but she was ready to go.

We are handling this very well. We are still best of friends, still talk and laugh at each other, but now when we watch movies we cuddle and kiss, and now we also have sex. Theres not really any added emotional involvement. We both still love our husbands just as much, we are still best friends, and we have benefits. My husband doesn't mind, he knows I've always been a very open person, his only request was that I would never be with another guy, which is great with me. He is very supportive of my desire to be with another woman and never presses me to be involved as in a threesome. She also is handling it great, she loves her husband very much and has told him that we have been together. He on the other hand has mentioned to her that he would like to be in a threesome with her and another girl. I have refused to entertain this notion. Even after having sex the other night, we've been together, shopping on Black Friday and getting together to drink a beer on Saturday night. On those occasions, we never even brought up anything to do with having sex or being together sexually.

This is great to hear "Keiko", you guys have it just right, and you are right to not to enter a threesome with her husband out of respect for your hubby, long may it stay in this space, certainly good to have FWB situation.

so great to hear your updates, you have the exact situation i long for....

good to read your updates, I hope you are still having lots of friendly fun together :wink:

It sounds like you are a very lucky woman!! Amazing!

I know from experience that you can be with your friend and just have fun when you can and continue to be friends. I have a friend and about 15 years ago we realized that we were attracted to each other and one night we done it all and since then we have both been married had kids and are still the best of friends and every so often when the time is right we are together I love it I love her as my best friend and I know that will never change so I truly believe that you are going to be ok! ♡

Just a little update. We are still doing fine. I go over to her house about once a week, like we did before we started having sex. Sometimes we have sex, most times we just have a beer and a smoke, watch a movie, and cuddle. I like our friendship the way it is. We are best friends yet still turn each other on occasionally.

The last time we were together started out innocently enough and very unexpected. I was at her house watching The Talking Dead (the show after The Walking Dead) and we were both on the couch. She started cramming her foot into my crouch and rubbing. So I slipped my foot into her crouch and began messaging. I was wearing jeans, she was in her sweats, so My foot was getting the best of it. This got intense and we ended up in her bed. It was kind of scary too, because we really didn't know when her husband was coming home. She has told him about us, so he knows and he is cool about it, but who knows what the reaction would have been. But he never showed up until we were back downstairs.

It's been a great situation, we have fun, and I think we are both handling it well.

Really pleased for you! Would love this situation, glad your enjoying it! X

Wow, what a dream situation!

Just a little update. We are still doing fine. I go over to her house about once a week, like we did before we started having sex. Sometimes we have sex, most times we just have a beer and a smoke, watch a movie, and cuddle. I like our friendship the way it is. We are best friends yet still turn each other on occasionally.

The last time we were together started out innocently enough and very unexpected. I was at her house watching The Talking Dead (the show after The Walking Dead) and we were both on the couch. She started cramming her foot into my crouch and rubbing. So I slipped my foot into her crouch and began messaging. I was wearing jeans, she was in her sweats, so My foot was getting the best of it. This got intense and we ended up in her bed. It was kind of scary too, because we really didn't know when her husband was coming home. She has told him about us, so he knows and he is cool about it, but who knows what the reaction would have been. But he never showed up until we were back downstairs.

It's been a great situation, we have fun, and I think we are both handling it well.

Love it! Loved reading this story and the progression. I am in the beginning stages of a similiar situation, only I'm the one who asked for the date lol. What you and your friend have is exactly what my ideal situation would be.

I would love to be in this position ;-) you are lucky enjoy yourself

One of my favorite stories on this site!

Wow sounds fantastic. Totally jealous. I'd love to have a great friend let alone a great friend that you can be intimate with. I've always been kind of a loner I guess.

loved reading your story any updates?

We have not bad sex for about a month, not because we haven't wanted to, but because our kids have had a lot of spring break vacations the last couple of weeks, so they have been home a lot, and her family took a vacation a few weeks ago. School activities have also kept us busy. I was over there on Sunday because her husband was on a hunting trip and we watched a movie, snuggled and kissed a little, but if was a situation where her kids could have come home at any time. So our clothes stayed on. Sorry, not too exciting, but the good news is that we are still best friends.