KeikoM

A Sex Night Date With My Suddenly Curious Bff

134 posts in this topic

Ugh! I'd be very annoyed about the "lesbian friend" statement. Um, she's licking your puss regularly...so what does that make her, exactly?

Sounds like your gf hungers to experiment. The fact that she wants to share it with you is a good thing. That certainly doesn't mean she's tired of you.

Keep us posted.

Hubby out of town, laying in bed with my gf right now watching Ghost Adventures, and she thinks I am being unattentive, but I am typing about her, so I am giving her some attention. Shortly I plan on giving her my full attention. Good night all.

Sounds like a bit of a rollercoaster. Hope you can patch up the hurtful comment and that you guys had a nice evening... a nice attentive evening!

On 4/1/2017 at 7:19 PM, KeikoM said:

Hubby out of town, laying in bed with my gf right now watching Ghost Adventures, and she thinks I am being unattentive, but I am typing about her, so I am giving her some attention. Shortly I plan on giving her my full attention. Good night all.

Haha it's like the quote "either talk with me or about me." Sounds like you have a good thing going @KeikoM. Happy for you. :)

Like I said in the other thread, it’s been kind of good between me and my gf and me and my husband, the only difference is that her husband moved out and they separated.  And like I said before, their separation wasn’t because of me, they had other problems.  On the bright side, she and I have more alone time and I’ll stay over at her house a couple of times a week.   

We haven’t officially come out, but more and more people have just figured it out to the point when she and I made out at a party the other night, it seemed like no big deal to anyone.  So the shock factor is gone. 

Its been hard on her, the break up, so that takes up most our time.  She gets lonely and has stayed over at our house a few times, which my husband definitely does not mind as you can imagine.  It’s great, no jealousies and awesome sex.  

Anyway, just checking in, saying hi.

Sorry to hear your GF and her hub separated, but I'm very glad you're still together.  Your situation gives me hope that what I want really does exist.  Welcome back!

I just wanted to say Kieko that I have really loved reading this post.  It sounds like a very real adventure you have all been on, I hope it continues :)

Just an update.  Saw much less of my gf when she met a new beau and we had to sneak around behind his back because she felt he couldn’t handle her being bisexual.  She came out to him and admitted she was bi and he said he was fine with it, but alas he wasn’t. What a punk.  See her about once or twice a week and we still get along good.   She and me and my husband have a good thing going, but she is actively looking for a male companion.  Hopefully she finds one that accepts our situation and everything will be great.

Good luck!  I'd hate to see you lose your girl to a guy.  Hopefully, she finds a guy who is at least open to her continuing to be with you.

Edited by FlaGrl08