Onceuponatime

What Are You Thinking..........

1,940 posts in this topic

It has finally cooled off here after a year of ridiculously warm weather. I'm loving it!!

I wish I could find her, she was a great friend and it was something really stupid and silly and I am gonna regret it if I can't find her.

I'm sleepy, but don't want to sleep. And I have to pee. ♪♫The harder they come, the harder they fall, one and all♪♫ WHY is there a loud truck on my street at 3:15am? Why?

I wish I could find her, she was a great friend and it was something really stupid and silly and I am gonna regret it if I can't find her.

Usually is.. Good luck in your hunt :)

Usually is.. Good luck in your hunt :)

Yeah, your right about that.. And thanks, I will do whatever I can to find her.. It wasn't anything romantic, but it was really good friendship.

Helped my ex husband this evening to find a restaurant to take his new lady friend too on Sunday.. Also gave him dating advice.. And looked online with him to plan a good outfit.. Sooooo strange lol!

I'm thinking... too many things a at once!

I just want her to get here so we can enjoy each other's company in person without the ocean between us and a screen. :)

I just want her to get here so we can enjoy each other's company in person without the ocean between us and a screen. :)

Me too baby, me too

Me too baby, me too

As each day passes it's one more day closer to being able to hold you in my arms.

Helped my ex husband this evening to find a restaurant to take his new lady friend too on Sunday.. Also gave him dating advice.. And looked online with him to plan a good outfit.. Sooooo strange lol!

Sounds like you still have a solid and strong friendship though to be able to help him with this new chapter of his life.

As each day passes it's one more day closer to being able to hold you in my arms.

2015 is going to be a good year for both of us baby xx

I know exactly how you feel faith, I want my husband to find happiness and love the way it should be. He talks to me like a friend about his gf, asking me for advice etc. I hope that we'll always be good friends.

2015 is going to be a good year for both of us baby xx

Yes it is going to be the best year I've had in a long time. :)

Stay positive. Bad times never last forever.

I'm thinking it's cold, and I really don't like winter.

People really need to learn to pick up a phone and make an appointment.

When will my luck change? I think I have bad karma :(

I'm thinking I'd like to bi my lovely Gf a little treat when we meet next :)

pasta and more pasta

Does anyone know if it is actually possible to spontaneously combust from sexual frustration?? Certainly feels like it at times...

Wonder if I can persuade hubby to a horror movie marathon this weekend!!! Hmmmm prob not lol

Just don't know why I bother sometimes. I'm always the one in the wrong. If my own mum thinks I'm the bad guy all the time there's just not much hope. To come round to see me, and support me, but instead end up supporting my ex husband and preferring to go sit in the other room with him. Just leaves me hurt beyond words..

I can't believe I've been let down again! Nothing has gone according to plan this week.