Onceuponatime

What Are You Thinking..........

1,902 posts in this topic

What's the point.

Hottest note ever sent.

I wonder what it is about me that makes people who have expressed strong attraction/feelings to me online immediately change their minds when they're with me in person. There really must be something fundamentally undesirable about me, or else this wouldn't have happened so many times in my life.

I wonder what it is about me that makes people who have expressed strong attraction/feelings to me online immediately change their minds when they're with me in person. There really must be something fundamentally undesirable about me, or else this wouldn't have happened so many times in my life.

Aww flirtykitten - that sucks but I'm sure it's not you (I've met you and you are lovely :) ) - Sometimes it may not be about you at all. Some people can just be scared with the reality of a situation. Then other times chemistry may not be right and no-one is to blame for that at all (that damn chemistry stuff) - that is why it is best if possible to meet as soon as you can. Hugs to you x

I'm thinking if only she could see herself through my eyes....

Im thinking I need to get up off my bum and load the dishwasher.....yeah all that boring stuff that just has to be done.

I'm thinking of all the garage and what a mess it is and how I need to get it all straightened out......I'm also thinking not today....

I'm thinking I wish Summer would get here soon and these horrible winter bugs would do one!!

I am thinking that I really want to kiss a girl.

Aww flirtykitten - that sucks but I'm sure it's not you (I've met you and you are lovely :) ) - Sometimes it may not be about you at all. Some people can just be scared with the reality of a situation. Then other times chemistry may not be right and no-one is to blame for that at all (that damn chemistry stuff) - that is why it is best if possible to meet as soon as you can. Hugs to you x

Ahh thanks femmekat :) You're right of course... this one's pretty out of the blue though as she and I have known each other a while and I thought I knew what we both wanted... turns out I was wrong... always deals the ego a bit of a blow, doesn't it. *wry smile* x

I'm thinking I can't wait. Hehe.

How nice it is to be off for the weekend and its going to be nice I can wash my car while drinking a couple of beers .

I am thinking jealousy is a selfish crime of passion and really has nothing to do with love...

I have learned so much in the past 8 years of being on this site. Great friends and advice. I have came to terms with being a lesbian but find this a safe place to share. I wish everyone the best and hope they find happiness in their lives. It takes awhile to find the real you when dealing with your sexuality. Then the dating game is rough but never give up. At 35 I moved out of the home I owned by myself for 12 years after finding someone that gives me unconditional love back. Guts over fear inspired by awesome 2016. Also, I can't believe my baby will be 18 in May.

Growing is hard to do. But unless you put yourself out there, you won't be able to grow. How do you know what life is about if you don't live it?

Not sorry about my good intent to help. You don't want it? No need to be shirty about it.

Uneducated rude monster.

NOT a good idea calling me an uneducated rude monster after your shout box comments. I was fully aware you were trying to help but it is getting monotonous reading the same moans every time I come on. We are doing our best. Nothing more we can do. You have 910 posts so have been here a while. I have over 7300 (and I have removed about 1500). Yet I'm uneducated according to you. And a monster?

So be it

I'm thinking I can pull off these red patent leather high heels without looking hooker-ish... could be wrong...

I really hate it when I get a message, check my phone to see if it is her and it isn't :(

Oh so many things.... Too many to list

Why do hairdressers have to rub the scalp so hard when they wash your hair, they are supposed to be washing your hair not your head.

It's good to be back.

I'm thinking that coming here was a good choice and I'm enjoying more every day