J-Net

Fetish...do You Have One?

I get attracted by intelligence too but I don't consider it a positive thing. (Just talking about me, not anybody else.) Maybe because a couple of times I was attracted by people who were just lousy people but nonetheless intelligent.

I also have a secret tumblr full of ladies in lingerie. Never been with a real lady in lingerie or not, but I do love the look.

I am so glad that i am not the only one. My husband actually came out to me about liking to wear woman's underware at first it sorta threw me off, but when I actually saw him in them, it secretly turned me on. That then of course brought out the feelings for women I had been somewhat keeping secret. He knew about my feelings in the beginning. We have actually went a little bit further and he has wore my nighties once or twice for me and then we made love with him still wearing them. Although i found that very hot and enjoyable i would rather it be a woman.

Guest Morgana142

Much older women.

I like the confidence they generally tend to have, the life experience I personally prefer visually when a woman has aged, I think they look best in the Autumn of their life.

• Upvote 2

Ok then let's see I love when a older lady is dominated towards me all so like getting smacked been binned told I'm very naughty girl ;)

I don't consider them fetishes, just things I enjoy & have experienced. Primarily bi guys (my dh being one), anal play (tongue on me, my tongue or toys in others) & cross dressers.

• Upvote 1

Hmm...do I have to choose one?? Lol. After recently joining Fetlife, it appears that just about anything you can imagine is a fetish but my top 2 at the moment are liking women and breasts ;)

• Upvote 1

I quite like bondage. Being tied up, restrained, blindfolded, gagged, whipped, spanked whatever haha. Don't mind trying new things either trying anything once lol

• Upvote 4

I think i'm hooked on big clits at the moment and watching xHamster!!

• Upvote 1

Being tied or pinned.

Being surprised or woken.

And I love doing the same..

I think it's the loss of control for that moment that I like. X

But so many more,

• Upvote 1

This is an interesting question for me actually. My fiancé has a few fetishes and they have in a way become mine, at least somewhat. I definitely think a nice pair of feet or someone who takes care of their feet is attractive. I also enjoy being dominated, but usually I end up in that position so I can do either, but being in control is nice

*not in contol is nice

2 men ugh 2 men. Sorry but i just think seeing 2 men getting it on is beautiful.

• Upvote 2

I actually really appreciate someone saying this. If my mind isn't stimulated by someone who can write correctly, have a decent vocabulary, and just general signs of intelligence - then I'm not interested in the slightest. This may sound uppity of me, but I'm dead serious. If the hottest supermodel came up to me and she couldn't have a decent conversation or a personality, I'd feel nothing for her. At all.

This is me! Exact same thing happens to me.

• Upvote 1

I have several, but here are just a few:

I love sexy lingerie on other women

I enjoy light bondage both being tied to the bed post and tying my partner to the bedpost

And love using a strap-on.

That's enough for now

• Upvote 1

I've got a lingerie/panty fetish for sure. Spanking (giving and receiving). Rubber/Latex/Leather clothing. Roleplaying.

Just to start off with a few of my tamer ones...

• Upvote 1

Whispering in my ear whilst I'm facing away, blindfolded and tied and telling me exactly how they are going to have their naughty wicked way with me, well let's just say, done deal!

• Upvote 1

I'm on fetlife, too. Haha.

Anywho, I prefer being submissive. Lingerie, orgasm control/force orgasm, being spanked, restraints, and all that fun stuff.

I'm not really into role play or age play, though. I'm not sure how I would be with a woman, either.

leather and latex... bondage; straitjackets, etc. I also get crazy when I see a woman wearing a rubber or leather trench coat!

I wouldn't call it a fetish, per se, but I do have a penchant for women who are mom's. Wtf?! Lol

• Upvote 2

Hmm, I like being lightly spanked, pierced clit hoods are a turn on and I had mine done. Removed it 5 years ago but I'm playing with the idea of getting it done again. I like being watched when I'm masturbating and I enjoy being told what to do, both to myself or to someone else.

There are a few others but I'll hold offfor now.

Edited by Playful
  • Upvote 2

I wouldn't call it a fetish, per se, but I do have a penchant for women who are mom's. Wtf?! Lol

gotta love the MILF ;)

I've got a few fetishes.

But let's just settle with large clits for the moment. Lol

• Upvote 1

Here is a different fetish for you . . . Lactating breasts. That is my main fetish right now. Big, milky, leaky, breasts for me to suckle and relieve the pressure. I love what a womans body can do. Lactating is super hot to me. Anyone else?

My hubby does as well :)

I used to have few. Mainly being dominated and or some pain for pleasure.

All my kinkiness died out with my twelve step work in regards to alcohol and my " newish" desire to be monogamous.

Ive sadly become a very sweet, loving, kind and loyal lesbian. With little desire to say or do much "dirty". I sure hope those thoughts and feelings of kink come back soon. I wish all of it wasn't connected.

I'm not super crazy for pain, but I love it when my husband is completely in control during sex. I imagine it would be the same way with a woman but I don't really know since I've never been with one.

I also super love it when my husband bites/ sucks the bottom of my palms. Mmm