Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
InThePurple

Question Regarding Accounts Removed For Inactivity.

6 posts in this topic

My friend joined and then never got around to posting, but would still like to have an account here for when she does. Is there a policy regarding inactivity? I know we are told that member profiles cannot be deleted even after people leave. I figured maybe she was removed because a) she didn't establish herself as a contributing member or b) by not posting, appeared to be a spam bot or fraudulent profile. I know we recently had a horrible wave of spam and man-trolls, lol. I can assure you, she is a very real woman, hehe! Anyway, I was just wondering. I've been telling her how much fun she could have here once she gets her post counts up, and she has asked me if it's possible for her to get her account back or to rejoin. We were worried she may not be accepted. I appreciate any help so I can tell her what she needs to do. Thanks! :-)

Inactive accounts with no posts get removed by the software after a while.

Ah, ok. But she can just rejoin, no problem?

Of course she can. Just tell her to make a post or two so it doesn't get removed.

Yeah get her to make an introductory post in the welcome forum and participate in a couple forum posts first then she can come back at her leisure to get her post count up. Once her profile is established as an actual person active in the forums she shouldn't get deleted.

Rocky x

Alright, cool. Thanks guys!