KittiKat

Perth Ladies?

38 posts in this topic

Welcome Smilee95 :) So... does anyone know how to go about arranging some sort of meetup or catch up or whatever? :) There is probably enough of us to make that work... Is anybody interested in something like that though? x

Hi, I'm in my early 40s and I have just started going out to meet other bi women. I have an awesome man in my life who supports me exploring this side, which is great. Note- I have zero experience, so at this stage I'm just looking for other women to chat to. Feel free to message me. Coffee is also a good start. I'd even like to catch up in a group.

Hi Little Ginger, Welcome!

You need to make like 20 or 50 posts or something before anyone can message you. But I am interested in a meet up, either with just you or with us all?! :) x

It's a shame you're on the other side of the world. I think we'd make such good friends. ;)

Hey all im a lonely kiwi in perth looking to meet some awesome chicks for friendship

Edited by GypsyButterfly

Hi I am new Perth girl to this site and wondering if this topic is still going. I am trying to work out this site and have the chance to meet like minded women. I was very happy to find out there is a lot of women like me out there but in saying that they are very hard to find as its not like we have it written on our foreheads.i would love to know of a safe place to meet new friends.

im from margaret river.

Hi perth girl here too! New and having a look around the site

Welcome Lorelai! The more Perthians the better I say :) x

Hey girls! I'm also living in Perth!

Looks like this thread is way old, but I just joined and wondering where I can go in Perth to meet ladies like us?!

I literally have no idea. Looks like if we want to meet other women - we have to arrange to meet each other. I'd love that... is anybody else keen? Shall we just suggest a time and place and see who shows up? Like at a Dome Cafe or something?