82 posts in this topic

Just for fun, what's your type?

I've been tested as both an INFJ and an INFP. I'm definitely the feeler type, where I'm careful about what I say to not hurt others. social harmony is important. you won't see me being the brutally honest and blunt person. I love helping others and making others feel good. I think you can give feedback, without hurting people.

Intuition and following my heart is also has been useful. There have been many times where my intuition was able to pick up something that the facts and logic didn't always tell you (a person's vibes, facial exp<b></b>ressions, and just some things that you know).

Edited by magnetism

I'm an INFJ. Probably about as accurate as my sun sign (Taurus) but way fun. ;)

the good thing about us infj's is that forums are a great outlet to let things out. if I shared half the things on here that I do in real life, people wouldn't get it.

the good thing about us infj's is that forums are a great outlet to let things out. if I shared half the things on here that I do in real life, people wouldn't get it.

I'm an ISFJ, so close to infj's haha

I always found the meyers briggs personality test so interesting. . . .

I got to learn more about isfjs. The one type that I clashed with the most are the st's (estj, istp). They probably don't like me much either. We all have our strengths and weaknesses, but a situation I had with an estj caused problems

INFP, but borderline on the NFP. Not so borderline on the I :/

To the INFJ's/INFP's-are you able to have casual intimacy? There's a stereotype that we can't do it, BUT I think we can in an intense/passionate way. I've had NSA intimacy, but I did respect the person, care for them and develop a bond. One-nighters and forgetting about the person isn't my thing. Hopping from partner from partner isn't my thing either. I

Edited by magnetism

All of them have different aspects of my personality. I'm not sure which one fits me best. I'm just me & happy to be so. I'll leave it at that :)

ENFP

INTP

Another INFJ in the house. Woot woot. To answer the question about casual intimacy, I always felt like it wasn't for me.

INTJ here. Married to an ESFJ. We are SO not compatible. Married for 20 years... go figure...

Infj goes with tauras the bull

INFP but only just I. Pretty balanced between Introversion and Extraversion really. Anyone into Enneagram, I am a 4 (makes sense!)

INFJ here as well. Although most of my %'s are pretty close to the middle accept the two that you would think are opposing (I'm an introvert that is very assertive...lol).

I have also taken a right brain left brain test and I am almost 50/50 so I'm sure that is why it is difficult for me to answer questions like this because there is never a 'middle ground' answer which is often what I feel would be more accurate for me.

I'm an ENFJ. OP, if your P and J are close, you should definitely look into the cognitive functions. They're very different for INFP vs. INFJ.

Regan-yeah, I match the infjs functions. The n function is different in the infp and infj. I also can look very extroverted, but need my alone time.

Took the Jung test as well got mostly ISFJ (secondary ESFJ/third possiblity ESTJ). Again all were moderate except for FI which was very low, mainly because I feel the value of right & wrong is situational/personal and not difinitive. What is right for one persons path may not be for someone else.

Regan-yeah, I match the infjs functions. The n function is different in the infp and infj. I also can look very extroverted, but need my alone time.

Yeah, I'm actually incredibly reclusive for an extrovert. I just want to be left alone to write and poke around on the internet and sleep. My functions are super extroverted, though, and I actually have a very strong Ne due to my Ne-heavy family! I also have a really well developed Se. My functions basically go Fe, Ni, Ne, Se, Ti. @_@

Intj here. My bf is entj, that makes life together really easy! I am drawn in general to nf types, whether as friends or lovers.

INFJ-T

I got ENTJ-A

That fits me quite well except some of the romance stuff...