KittiKat

Braless

8 posts in this topic

Ok, so for those of you who don't know the back story, hubby and I briefly dated a woman, before she decided to return to her ex. When she decided to return to him, she wanted to remain friends, and I declined, because I knew it was too soon and I still had feelings for her. Long story short, time passed, situations changed and we became friends again. And I think I still do have feelings for her. I told her that I respect that she does not have those feelings for me and that I will "behave". I did not deny or confirm that I still have feelings for her...

So she keeps inviting me to her house and she doesn't wear a bra. The first time, she had just come out of the shower, so I thought, she probably just threw something on to cover up, and the second time she had just gotten out of bed and I thought she had probably forgotten or not noticed her lack of bra. I noticed!! Lovely D cups jiggling under light summer fabric dresses.... And they are perky too! Anyway, this was incredibly distracting and embarrassing, but I tried not to make it obvious that I had noticed this. She is very comfortable in her own skin and this is something about her that I find incredibly attractive, so I don't think she is trying to be inappropriate, she is just being herself, but it drives me wild. Anyway, then we were popping down to the shop to grab something and she said "Do I need to put a bra on for that?". So she is aware that she is not wearing a bra. And I doubt she has forgotten my affection for breasts and their status as my number 1 turn on. And I am torn between asking her to please wear a bra around me (lets face it though - I will still look either way) or just enjoying the view. But she walks around and they jiggle and....I feel "things" Haha Awkward. So I tried to bring it up with her when she asked me to go bra shopping with her (am I really the right friend for that?) and made a joke along the lines of 'she is someone who already owns too many bra's for someone who doesn't wear them', and she just smiled and said she prefers not to wear one and she is sorry but I just have to deal with that. So she knows I notice and she doesn't care. But it is so embarrassing for me. I feel like a horny teenage boy with a humiliating and unwelcome boner!! Haha I try not to notice and maintain eye contact, but it is hard!! (Pardon the pun!! Lol) Again, I don't think she does this to tease me or whatever, but it so does. And it is so hard to "behave" like I promised I would! I want to make cheeky comments, but I think those would be unwelcome. I guess I am not really looking for advice, just wanted to share that I don't want to behave! And I secretly enjoy her braless goodbye hugs, way, way, way more than she knows! (or does she...) Lol And I think deep down she knows what she is doing to me. Have any of you been torn in a situation like this, between loving it and hating it all at once? I think if I was a man she would wear a bra....Lucky I'm not a man then... ;) or is it?..... (PS It has been more than 2 times now, it is basically always)

It's not that she doesn't care- she cares very much. She's enjoying the attention. She knows it's easy to get your attention that way. She is absolutely teasing you. It's not deep down. So it's up to you if you tolerate it or ask for her to be respectful of the fact that you DO struggle to behave around her and that she wear a bra around you. Or stop being around her. Don't torment yourself one way or the other.

Yeah, this is not an oversight. Clearly she enjoys the fact that you react the way you do, and I doubt the comments would bother her.

Ive not had the pleasure of being in this situation but being one who has her own breast affinity, I, would not request the bra :no: why bother, Id just wish it weren't there anyway. I would allow myself to be as distracted as I could be and worry about behaving later.

The view is great from where you are, enjoy it! :yes:

Well, for anyone who is interested, I told her to wear a bra around me. She apologised for making me feel bad (I never said it made me feel "bad!" Lol) and that will be the end of that. I will have less trouble concentrating and ignoring other confusing signs now that she has put the girls away. On one level, yes I regret it, but I know it is for the best and for the greater good of our friendship. Sigh xx

Well, for anyone who is interested, I told her to wear a bra around me. She apologised for making me feel bad (I never said it made me feel "bad!" Lol) and that will be the end of that. I will have less trouble concentrating and ignoring other confusing signs now that she has put the girls away. On one level, yes I regret it, but I know it is for the best and for the greater good of our friendship. Sigh xx

Good. :) While of course there is some pleasure in watching her like that, it will hurt more over time than doing what you did. :)

I really think she know what she is doing. You told her you would respect her decisions but she is not being very respectful of you. Not fair at all. We can play really dirty sometimes, huh?

Its good she has respected your wishes and put the bra on, however it has also restricted your pleasure, but the main thing it appears the friendship is still in tack and you may have car less days ( oh sorry braless days) sometime in the future.