aimez**

When Is It Sex For You?...

8 posts in this topic

Just wondering to myself what other peoples thoughts are on here...as I know there's often a lot of debate on this subject.

In your opinions, at what point does it become 'sex' between two women, as oppose to foreplay?? :-)

Interesting question. I haven't thought about it in this way before, and now that you've asked, I can't say I know the answer, but can say that I consider foreplay sex, as it is a sexual act. I can see where the ambiguity lies though and I am struggling for words.... hmmm. Thanks for asking this question.

Yeah that's a hard question. I considered sex to be penetration when I was with a man, but when I was with a woman I guess I classed any act of a sexual nature to be sex. So I often think now, was my first time having sex with a man my first time? Or now that I believe other things of a sexual nature are sex, was my "first time" much earlier than that? Some women are lucky enough to know they're gay before they're with a man, so they're never penetrated by a man, but I'm sure they don't class themselves as virgins if they've had sex with other women. I have a male friend who hasn't penetrated a woman but has done other things of a sexual nature, and he considers himself a virgin. I think whatever you feel is "sex" is the right answer. I'm gonna go with anything of a sexual nature beyond kissing and caressing. I'm sure many of us have a different opinion on this. Good question :)

Wow that question really got me thinking. I always thought that foreplay with a woman I considered that having sex with her. But as said above I don't think that foreplay with a man is sex I think penetration with a man is having sex. I am interested to see more responses to this one!

When you call it sex, that's when it's sex. Sex between women is so different than sex with men. With men, it's all very distinct, but even oral sex and such really should be considered sex.

With women, you have more options! It's just as intense with all of the other stuff. It really is all sex. When you feel like it's sex, its sex. It's not as well-delineated as sex with men.

I have no idea where to go with this. I never though about it before now and now my head is going crazy. I guess I would have to say, any penetration or oral play would be sex. Kissing and petting would be foreplay. But others I'm sure have different opinions and theirs are good answers too.

Yeah, its a confusing question isn't it! I was asked it by a friend and found it really hard to answer. And yes it does make me question when my '1st time' actually was! I'm glad its not just me who is unsure as its often so clear cut between a man and a woman, but much less so between 2 women! I'm going to go with 'anything that feels like sex' - I like that one :-)

Very very good question!!

As the other ladies have said, when an individual considers it sex then it is.

My opinion anything beyond kissing and caressing is sex for me with a man or women because it is a sexual act but that's just my opinion :)