- - - - -

Who Is Married To A Man, Yet Bi, And How Is That Working Out?

Married Bisexual open

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   Jennirotika

Jennirotika

Orgasmic

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Local time: 01:04 PM
  • Music:R&B, reggae, old school hip hop, techno, game, jazz
  • Signature Fragrance:Anything fruity ;)
  • Favourite Film:Harry Potter, LOTR, Maleficent, The Hobbit

Posted 19 January 2017 - 12:48 AM

View PostNeilluuli, on 07 December 2016 - 07:02 PM, said:

I am married and have 5 children. I told my husband about a year ago that I am bi. He surprised me and was okay with it, and he is super supportive. I have not had aN opportunity as of yet to explore this side of me, but I hope to. He encoutages me and has even playfully teased me when I am talking with my BFF because he know I have a MAJOR crush on her. She knows but as of now has no intrest, but I am okay with being just friends with her. Eventually like I said I hope to find the right woman.

Wow! I'm married and I have 5 children also. Mine are very young, though. Ages 7- 4 months. They're homeschooled, so they are home with me all day. Kind of a bummer. It definitely adds to my lonely factor. LOL

I just came out to my hubby about a year and a half ago. He was skeptic at first, but it didn't take long for him to register it and become super supportive. He teases me too about being with my only online friend, who does know that I'm bi also (she's pansexual) but not quite interested in being with me for baby daddy reasons. It's kind of fun to pretend and role play, though.

I haven't had the opportunity yet to even kiss a woman, but I am dying to sooooo badly. The void that my hubby can't fill is just aching for a woman to be there. I want to experience what it's like to have female companionship. I'm one of those SAHMs with no friends to have mommy time with. :( T_T

Edited by Jennirotika, 19 January 2017 - 12:49 AM.

#42 OFFLINE   Neilluuli

Neilluuli

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Skin: Pink Bits Two
  • Music:Classic Country, Opera, and Showtunes
  • Favourite Film:Beauty and the Beast, Fox and the Hound, Still Alice

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:57 AM

View PostJennirotika, on 19 January 2017 - 12:48 AM, said:

Wow! I'm married and I have 5 children also. Mine are very young, though. Ages 7- 4 months. They're homeschooled, so they are home with me all day. Kind of a bummer. It definitely adds to my lonely factor. LOL

I just came out to my hubby about a year and a half ago. He was skeptic at first, but it didn't take long for him to register it and become super supportive. He teases me too about being with my only online friend, who does know that I'm bi also (she's pansexual) but not quite interested in being with me for baby daddy reasons. It's kind of fun to pretend and role play, though.

I haven't had the opportunity yet to even kiss a woman, but I am dying to sooooo badly. The void that my hubby can't fill is just aching for a woman to be there. I want to experience what it's like to have female companionship. I'm one of those SAHMs with no friends to have mommy time with. :( T_T

Mine are homeschooling as well! I totally understand where you are coming from as well. Ages of mine are between 10 and 3yes old. I don't get out much because it and don't get time alone either. Maybe one day we will our chance to hopefully at least kiss a girl.
Life is way too short to spend another day at war with yourself.

#43 OFFLINE   shymusician

shymusician

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Local time: 12:04 PM
  • Music:I love all kinds of genres except heavy metal and rap.
  • Signature Fragrance:whatever bath and body works spray I feel like wearing.
  • Favourite Film:all kinds netflix and hallmark are my friends lol

Posted 19 January 2017 - 11:55 PM

I told my husband I was curious about girls about 2 years ago.  Since then I've struggled to figuree out if I'm more attracted to girls or if I can be happy with my husband and a gf.  He says I can have a gf for the 2 of us and it's ok for me to be with her while he's at work.  So we'll se what happens.  I thought I had a gf but she has made evident by her actions that she isn't ready for a relationship.  I haven't yet had a chance to tell her how i fell about this.  But so far things are good with my husband and I.

#44 OFFLINE   Jennirotika

Jennirotika

Orgasmic

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:23 AM

View PostNeilluuli, on 19 January 2017 - 06:57 AM, said:

Mine are homeschooling as well! I totally understand where you are coming from as well. Ages of mine are between 10 and 3yes old. I don't get out much because it and don't get time alone either. Maybe one day we will our chance to hopefully at least kiss a girl.

Ohhh, so you totally get where I'm coming from? Yay! Yeah, I hope we get our chance. I have an old friend who I just found out is into me, so maybe... ;)

#45 OFFLINE   Neilluuli

Neilluuli

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Music:Classic Country, Opera, and Showtunes
  • Favourite Film:Beauty and the Beast, Fox and the Hound, Still Alice

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:49 AM

View PostJennirotika, on 21 January 2017 - 06:23 AM, said:

Ohhh, so you totally get where I'm coming from? Yay! Yeah, I hope we get our chance. I have an old friend who I just found out is into me, so maybe... ;)

Completely understand, and I hope so. Sounds like you might get your chance depending on how you feel about your friend. Good luck and let us know if you get that opportunity.
Life is way too short to spend another day at war with yourself.

#46 OFFLINE   Jennirotika

Jennirotika

Orgasmic

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 07:50 PM

View PostNeilluuli, on 21 January 2017 - 08:49 AM, said:

Completely understand, and I hope so. Sounds like you might get your chance depending on how you feel about your friend. Good luck and let us know if you get that opportunity.

I just made a post about how she and I are doing! Hope you can find it. lol ;)

#47 OFFLINE   spirit4ever

spirit4ever

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Local time: 12:04 PM

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:59 PM

I came out to my hubby almost 2 years ago now. It's been a rocky road, but we're at the point now where if anything were to happen with a woman he wants to be there :/
He doesn't like the idea of me being with another woman and getting all the "fun"...

#48 OFFLINE   jayuk

jayuk

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Local time: 06:04 PM
  • Music:any chart music, or soppy shit lol
  • Signature Fragrance:take 1 day as it comes
  • Favourite Film:ice age

Posted 07 February 2017 - 11:50 AM

mine works just fine, nothings changed apart from more sex hehehe

#49 OFFLINE   brokengirl0407

brokengirl0407

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Music:Country,Pop
  • Signature Fragrance:Lavender

Posted 09 February 2017 - 06:11 PM

I am married, I love my hubby dearly- could never envision ever being with another man  but  he does not know that I am bi. He is very conservative and straight, if he knew it would hurt him, he just could not begin to process  the fact that i am bi. As a result I keep that part of me, private. So far it as worked out ok.

#50 OFFLINE   jessikanesis

jessikanesis

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Skin: IP.Board
  • Signature Fragrance:"Goblin Cider" from Black Pheonix Alchemy Lab

Posted 11 February 2017 - 02:07 PM

If I'm being honest, scenarios like the ones that are being described in this thread are like Reason #47 that I'm terrified of marriage.

#51 OFFLINE   Questioningmylife

Questioningmylife

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Music:Whatever's on the radio. I don't seem to get to listen to much unless I'm in the car.
  • Signature Fragrance:Body wash, I guess. I only wear perfume if I'm going out.

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:30 PM

I've told my husbands how I've felt off and on over the years, but he has never taken me seriously. He just blows it off or says sweet bring her over. So my question is how do you have an open and honest conversation with someone unwilling to have one? I want him to understand I love him and our family I'm not interested in leaving him I just need to find me.

#52 ONLINE   nudous

nudous

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Local time: 11:04 AM
  • Music:You Me At Six, Daywave, Katy Perry
  • Signature Fragrance:I circle through Bath And Body Works sprays
  • Favourite Film:Princess Bride, Almost Famous, Moana, Split

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:34 AM

I told my husband a few months before we got married, as I thought things were progressing with a girl at work and I didn't want to hide it anymore.  He was hurt at first, but he's become very, very supportive.  He's fine with me exploring and experimenting as long as he has a heads up on what's going on.

And if your past calls, don't you pick it up,

It's got nothing new to say.

I know that people change, the memories stay the same

And leave without a trace.

#53 ONLINE   PurplePetal

PurplePetal

Getting Flirty

• Silver Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Local time: 06:04 PM
  • Music:All sorts from alternative to pop
  • Favourite Film:Rocky Horror Picture Show, Lost Boys

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:33 AM

My hubby knew when we first got together that I was bi, but since we have been together, I have never been with anyone else. I am not sure how he would take it if I said I wanted to do something about my feelings.
Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Married, Bisexual, open

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users