Descend into darkness with me

Photo

When All Else Fails, Just Fail With It

Posted by LizzySizzles , 11 April 2017 · 96 views
failure, crying, bad day
I have recently started a new management position at a retail store that I have been working on an early morning crew for since October. I have been a part time, temporary employee at several places on and off for the past 4 years and mainly managing my home. The reason for this is because I needed to be home to be available to work around my sons school...

Photo

Here Goes Nothing

Posted by LizzySizzles , 01 April 2017 · 57 views

After I gave birth 9 years ago, I was fortunate enough to be a stay at home mom for the first two years, then things changed in my household and I went back to work while my husband stayed home. Shortly after that change, we decided to move out of state.Once we had relocated I took a full time management position and was the main source of income for my...

Photo

Closure After 17 Years

Posted by LizzySizzles , 26 March 2017 · 93 views
high school sweetheart and 2 more...
Back when I was a teen, age 15, I lived in an abusive home. My mother was very sick and mistreated everyone and everything around her. We kids learned to manage as best we could until we got out. At 15 my mom decided not to allow me time to get out on my own, and she kicked me out. In the middle of February, with nothing to my name, in a pair of flip flops...

Photo

To The Words

Posted by LizzySizzles , 19 March 2017 · 84 views
Poetry, young love
When I was very young, still  a teenage but just barely, I fell in love with a guy who clearly did not love me. But it was fine, it taught me early the valuable lesson of how to deal for feelings that you have that are not mutual. But we shared this poem between one another often, dissected its words, played with meanings, imagined what the author was going...

April 2017

S M T W T F S
23242526 27 2829

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories