Kinsey's Self Discovery

Photo

Happy

Posted by nudous , 19 April 2017 · 90 views
Happy
Things have changed in my life a lot lately. I quit my job to be a stay at home mom, I've lost some friendships, but I've gained new ones, certain ones very, very special to me. I haven't been this happy in so, so long. I can't wait to see where this path takes me, and I am so happy with those who are in this with me. I'm finally able to...

Photo

Conflicted.

Posted by nudous , 23 March 2017 · 102 views
work, personal life
My current workplace has been taking advantage of me for a long time now and this most recent (and fucked up) work schedule was the breaking point that made me put my two weeks notice in.
I feel so bad about it.  I cried.  My GM got teary eyed and kept apologizing and said he knew it was his fault.  It's honestly what's going to be the best for me...

Photo

Some Of My Photography

Posted by nudous , 18 March 2017 · 117 views
photography
Some Of My Photography I wanted to show some examples of my photography.  It's something I'm passionate about and would like to share with you guys :)
I mainly do outdoor photography but I like taking pictures of my kid too.

Photo

Self Discovery

Posted by nudous , 18 March 2017 · 74 views
Self Discovery
I mainly joined Shybi to really connect with ladies who identified the way I do.  I'm just recently discovering the fact I'm bisexual.  I was mad at myself for so long, thinking liking girls was just a phase and that I'd get over it.  But I never got over it.  My feelings just kept getting stronger and stronger and it made me get madder at...

April 2017

S M T W T F S
23242526 27 2829

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories