Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Local time: 03:37 PM
  • Skin: Pink Bits Two
  • Music:Red Hot Chili Peppers, Iration, and Weezer
  • Signature Fragrance:Halloween
  • Favourite Film:Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, There's Just Something About Mary, and Ghostbusters (2016)

Posted 17 December 2016 - 08:50 PM

Hey ladies, those of you who are like me and rarely wear makeup, what makeup do you wear on those rare occasions when you do? Are there any particular brands, etc you like? I usually just go with a little foundation, lip gloss or lipstick, blush, and powder. Occasionally, if I am feeling daring I will wear some eye-shadow and mascara. It's funny because at the White Elephant exchange at may job the other day I got a box of Ulta makeup. Now I will have to wear it more often to get use out of it.

#2 OFFLINE   Usagi.fangirl

Usagi.fangirl

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Local time: 01:37 PM
  • Signature Fragrance:Chai Spice Essential Oil Blend

Posted 17 December 2016 - 09:54 PM

When I do wear makeup, I tend to just use a little blush and lipstick. I love a bold lip!
If I really feel like getting dolled up, I might put on some eyeshadow and mascara.

When I was younger I used to wear a lot more make-up, especially bright fun colours on my eyes. After moving to a pretty hippie town and having my first kid, my old make-up looks don't fit with my lifestyle anymore. Plus, I haven't really had the extra money for buying new make-up, different priorities now I guess!

I do miss getting a bit more dressed up on the regular, and I hope to slowly rebuild my make-up collection in time. I would love to try contouring, just to see what I would look like, but I would have nowhere to go afterwards!

#3 OFFLINE   Susie4now

Susie4now

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Local time: 03:37 PM

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:19 AM

I'm just now trying to get used to using a little makeup.  It's hard to do after going without for years.

#4 OFFLINE   Questioningmylife

Questioningmylife

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Local time: 04:37 PM
  • Music:Whatever's on the radio. I don't seem to get to listen to much unless I'm in the car.
  • Signature Fragrance:Body wash, I guess. I only wear perfume if I'm going out.

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:18 PM

I'm trying to start using make-up more. It makes me feel a little less thrown together. Most days it's just a tinted lipgloss, maybe mascara.

#5 OFFLINE   jupiter

jupiter

ShyBi-Goddess

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:48 PM

Physicians formula powders and blushes , mostly for evening out skin tone.  They feel clean and are not caked.  Mascara only for tint (special occasions only) and I use an eyelash curler.  I tend to wear lip tints like burts bees.  That's about it :). I'm not a make up chick...
"When I feel that stirring, the illicit kiss,
It's just the cool tongue of the devil with a sucker in his midst."  -Emily Saliers

#6 ONLINE   nudous

nudous

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Local time: 02:37 PM
  • Music:You Me At Six, Daywave, Katy Perry
  • Signature Fragrance:I circle through Bath And Body Works sprays
  • Favourite Film:Princess Bride, Almost Famous, Moana, Split

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:55 PM

I rarely wear makeup but when I do I wear mascara and eyeliner. Occasionally I'll wear eyeshadow but that's about it.

And if your past calls, don't you pick it up,

It's got nothing new to say.

I know that people change, the memories stay the same

And leave without a trace.

#7 OFFLINE   Ambrosia

Ambrosia

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts
  • Favourite Film:A Clockwork Orange, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:35 PM

I tend to only wear eye makeup. I might wear lipstick once or twice a year, but i absolutely can't handle foundation or powder or blush on my face.

#8 OFFLINE   Rocker83

Rocker83

Tbare's Girl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts
  • Local time: 09:37 PM
  • Music:Most music. Rock, metal, pop, motown, disco, jazz, soul, country, blues and some classical
  • Signature Fragrance:Jean Paul Gaultier Classique
  • Favourite Film:Depends on the type of movie

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:38 AM

I never wear make up. Just special occasions. When I do I wear eyeliner and mascara. Nothing special. I tend to buy cheap make up because it dries out before I've used it all too. I love doing my make up and hair occasionally but I'm just not up to doing it every day haha
Posted Image

#9 OFFLINE   bailiwick

bailiwick

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Music:DMB, Kings of Leon, Shawn James, Alison Krauss, Melody Gardot, Nina Simone, Etta James, ROCK
  • Signature Fragrance:Ralph Lauren blue, Elixir white
  • Favourite Film:Quentin movies, horror, comedy, The color purple, Fried green tomatoes, Forrest Gump

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:31 AM

I don't wear much makeup just on the eyes. I get dark circles and I find that physician's formula concealer works really well to cover the unsightly things. Also a good smdge resistant eye liner is estee lauder brand. Other than that I tend to not be too particular about the brand of eyeshadow as long as the color works with my skin and eyes. Pink bottle cover girl mascara has been around for ages and works just as well as any other I have tried.
There’s something about the look in your eyes.Something I noticed when the light was just right.It reminded me twice that I was alive,And it reminded me that you’re so worth the fight. My greatest fear will be the rescue of me.strange how it turns out that way. Could you show me dear, something I've not seen? Something infinitely interesting.-(echo)incubus

#10 OFFLINE   Rocker83

Rocker83

Tbare's Girl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts
  • Local time: 09:37 PM
  • Music:Most music. Rock, metal, pop, motown, disco, jazz, soul, country, blues and some classical
  • Signature Fragrance:Jean Paul Gaultier Classique
  • Favourite Film:Depends on the type of movie

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:27 AM

View Postbailiwick, on 23 April 2017 - 04:31 AM, said:

I don't wear much makeup just on the eyes. I get dark circles and I find that physician's formula concealer works really well to cover the unsightly things. Also a good smdge resistant eye liner is estee lauder brand. Other than that I tend to not be too particular about the brand of eyeshadow as long as the color works with my skin and eyes. Pink bottle cover girl mascara has been around for ages and works just as well as any other I have tried.

Mail me a large shipment of that dark circle stuff. I can't find a damn thing to cover mine. Need to put it on with a trowel xD
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: makeup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users