lost&confused83

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Local time: 12:48 AM
  • Skin: Pink Bits Two

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:40 AM

i want to know how many disney fans are out there?? i absolutely love disney movies. i collect them. i don't even want to think of how many i have .. my favorite disney princess is cinderella. i have so many things that are cinderella. it may sound childish because i'm 20 but to me, i think it's cute because it shows that i'm a child at heart who just wants to find her prince charming. :)

i also love the kingdom hearts games <3

#2 OFFLINE   Figment

Figment

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:49 AM

I love Disney!  I'm more into the old 2D animation than the CGI stuff, but it's all great.  Once I've acquired all the comic books & TV series I'm after, I intend to start a Disney collection of my own.  For my future children, of course (haha not really).  I loved all the princesses as a kid, especially Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, Jasmine...wait, that's almost all of them.  Anyway, watching Alice in Wonderland was (and still is) a time-honored tradition when I visit my grandmother, and I'm 24, LOL!  So you aren't alone :D.

#3 OFFLINE   Starrlet Angel

Starrlet Angel

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Local time: 08:48 PM
  • Music:Tori Amos, RHCP, Weird Al... pretty much everything except polka, country, and rap.

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:05 PM

I really enjoy Disney, too -- though I'm much more into the old school flat animation than the new CGI stuff.  The other day I just introduced my DD to The Little Mermaid for the first time... and felt like I was 5 years old sitting next to her watching it (while brother was at school).  My ultimate favorite movie as a little kid.  Until I watched it one time too many and it vanished mysteriously [into the top of my mom's closet] for a couple years. LOL.

And I uber heart KH too! ^_^ Nice to know it's not just a "kids' game".  Even though I haven't played more than the first one... it's one of my favorite games of all of them that I've ever played!

Angel
~Angel~

(But more like the "fallen" kind than the heavenly one...)

#4 OFFLINE   sexy light

sexy light

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Local time: 04:48 AM

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:28 PM

I love disney, as does another friend(although she used to be a bit obsessive!!!) I don't know which is my favorite though, I love all of them

xx

#5 Guest_Morgana142_*

Guest_Morgana142_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:20 AM

I love Disney too.
I think the original 1937 version of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
Magical  :)

#6 OFFLINE   myangel

myangel

damned and divine

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts
  • Music:within temptation, tarja turunen, nightwish and katy perry

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:15 AM

i too love disney and prefer the older ones, to many to choose from to decide my favourite although lion king is great.
It does get better from where we are - The L project

#7 OFFLINE   danceinthedark

danceinthedark

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Music:David Bowie, Lady Gaga. AFI, pretty much anything lol

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:08 AM

Disney is amazing! My favorites are The Lion King, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Mulan. I also love the Toy Story movies. I also love the Kingdom Hearts games as well.

#8 OFFLINE   tigerdash

tigerdash

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • Local time: 05:48 AM

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:22 PM

I also love the disney films can't choose a favourite though!

#9 OFFLINE   bicuriousMS

bicuriousMS

Bashful

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Local time: 10:48 PM

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:32 PM

Love Disney. Favorite animated film is Robin Hood.

#10 OFFLINE   starshine

starshine

Reach for the lasers kids.. the basslines about to drop!!

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts
  • Local time: 05:48 AM
  • Music:I am musically slutty! electro, Drum n Bass, Dubstep, indie, rock, metal, hip hop, soul, funk, triphop, world music, 30's crooning, blues..blah blah

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:34 PM

Yay I love a bit of Disney!
My faves are Aladin and The Little Mermaid (who I used to have such a crush on!)
I am off to Disneyland Paris in January (for the 2nd time) and I cant wait! :)
I own a really cool Tink bag and purse and mug and an (Genie) aladin mug and a disney Prinecss cup and a Pirate of the Carribean make up bag!
Genie is my favourite Disney character! :)
Posted Image When you were born you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die the world cries and you rejoice

#11 OFFLINE   Kuribo

Kuribo

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Local time: 11:48 PM
  • Skin: IP.Board

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:06 PM

I was more of a Disney fan growing up than I am now. I'm not really big on the 3-d animation, though Wall-E was really good. Lady and the Tramp will always be a favorite of mine because I still sing He's A Tramp with dog howls and all. What a dog~ Actually, now that I think about it I can clearly remember me acting out in in my parents bed that I was part of the Oliver and Company crew and had "dog fights" with pillows. An odd child I was! Me and my cousin knew Aladdin 100% to the point were we would quote during the movie or randomly elsewhere. The Lion King I also knew pretty well that I would listen to the soundtrack and could recite the actor parts just based off the musical cues. Man I was a nut.

My all time favorite princess is actually Belle. She was one of the few princesses that I felt had some independence. She wasn't going to wait for a prince to sweep her up and marry her. She actually wanted to do something and go out into the world. She was stubborn and caring. She was the closest thing to a real woman that I have seen in Disney characters at that point. She is one of the few princesses that didn't actually have to get saved by the prince as the major plot. I think because of this, they were able to succeed in making Mulan.
*gives cookie* :)
Posted Image

#12 OFFLINE   Serenity3

Serenity3

Bulletproof

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  • Music:Anything that gets me dancing..
  • Signature Fragrance:Bombshell by Victoria Secret
  • Favourite Film:Brave, Eurotrip

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:01 PM

don't worry kuribo i was just as nutty,
when lion king first came out in vhs i watched it everyday for a month straight,
i knew it 100%, no one would watch the movie with me because i would always talk along with it!
i still know most of the dialogue... how sad it that? "danger? i laugh in the face of danger hahaha"

oliver and company was a great movie too. and because of what you just said i feel like watching
beauty and the beast, i've only watched it once and that was a long time ago.

#13 OFFLINE   Wocky

Wocky

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Music:All kinds of rock, techno/dance, 80s, 50s, classical.

Posted 08 November 2010 - 07:45 PM

Oh my gosh, are you kidding me?

Disney is AWESOME.

I love all animated Disney movies (some more than others). Also a fan of some of their older Saturday morning cartoons. :)
Psychiatry: Care of the id by the odd.

#14 OFFLINE   Violet Skies

Violet Skies

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Local time: 11:48 PM
  • Music:Basshunter

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:20 AM

I love Aladdin.

It is one of my favorite movies ever.

Disney makes some wonderful movies for kids to watch, they never leave you. :)
What is the world without creativity?

Posted Image

#15 OFFLINE   Miss_Kay

Miss_Kay

Getting Flirty

• Silver Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Music:I like near enough everything :P

Posted 28 February 2011 - 04:02 AM

All my life, I've wanted life to be like a Disney movie... SO.MUCH.SINGING!!!!! :D :D :D

Although, Malificent is *THE* best Disney villain EVER! :D

And The Black Cauldron is such an under-rated movie! FUCKIN' DRAGONS!! That's just badass! :D

Posted Image

<3 Miss_Kay <3

#16 OFFLINE   Abby999

Abby999

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:55 AM

I LOVE Disney movies! They were such a large part of my childhood. Cinderella and Peter Pan are my favorites, but I also really like The Jungle Book and The Rescuers Down Under. Also, one of my all time favorite movies is Angels in the Outfield, which is also a Disney production. Has anyone seen Tangled (this one may be by Pixar, not exactly sure)?

#17 OFFLINE   The_Illusive_Girl

The_Illusive_Girl

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Music:Anything!

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:40 PM

View Postlost&confused83, on 08 September 2010 - 03:40 AM, said:

i want to know how many disney fans are out there?? i absolutely love disney movies. i collect them. i don't even want to think of how many i have .. my favorite disney princess is cinderella. i have so many things that are cinderella. it may sound childish because i'm 20 but to me, i think it's cute because it shows that i'm a child at heart who just wants to find her prince charming. :)

i also love the kingdom hearts games <3
I love my disney films, Lion King is my favourite one and always will be,and the second one is great too, I've recently seen Tangled too and I loved every minute! DISNEY FOREVER! WOOOOO
Dare to be different! A woman's sexuality is a moving target.

#18 OFFLINE   Paulina3

Paulina3

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Local time: 08:48 PM
  • Music:A little bit of everything

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:04 PM

I love Disney movies!  Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Little Mermaid and Toy Story are my favorite but I actually love them all :)!  Jungle Book, Tarzan, Aladdin, The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh!  All sooooo good!

Oops!  I forgot Cinderella!!!

Edited by Paulina3, 02 March 2011 - 11:05 PM.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
~ Dr. Seuss

#19 OFFLINE   gindah

gindah

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Music:I listen to just about everything!

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:59 AM

I Looooooove Disney!!!  Although, I will admit I haven't watched many of the older animated films in a long time.  Disney movies were pretty much the only movies my sister and I watched growing up.  We would spend our summer vacations watching one Disney movie a night.  It was great.  I really want to start watching them again.

I've also recently discovered the magic of Disney World!  Two years ago, I went for the first time, and it was amazing.  Even though I was 20 at the time, it brought me back to my childhood.  I cried a few times because I was so happy.  Looking forward to going back soon!

#20 OFFLINE   Charlolita

Charlolita

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Local time: 02:48 PM
  • Music:Rihanna, Madonna, Taylor Swift, Avril

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:10 AM

I still watch Disney films but my absolute favourite is Aladdin.  Loved it as a kid, got it on soundtrack, got it on video and all the other Aladdin movies and watched them all the time.  The first one is and will always be the best one.
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
Helen Keller

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users