- - - - -

What's Your Shy Class? What Have You Learned Since You Joined?

New bisexual friendship

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Channen2120

Channen2120

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Local time: 12:02 PM
  • Skin: Pink Bits Two
  • Music:NIN, Tool, APC, Failure, Hum,and Deftones.
  • Favourite Film:Spirited Away.

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:08 PM

I orginally joined in 2014, but wasn't on this site for long before I took a long break.

Now, I'm back and plan to be more active. I felt I was trying rush things last time I was open to meeting a woman or pursing something with a woman. I mostly got threesome requests( other site) and one who was essentially cheating-no judgement, just not something I want to get involved in. So, I got discouraged and scared off. Now, here I am, just taking my time now.

#22 OFFLINE   Questioningmylife

Questioningmylife

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Local time: 01:02 PM
  • Music:Whatever's on the radio. I don't seem to get to listen to much unless I'm in the car.
  • Signature Fragrance:Body wash, I guess. I only wear perfume if I'm going out.

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:03 PM

I'm a newbie, and from the many posts I've read. I've found I'm not alone in my feelings. I'm still working on my questions about my identity but I'm truly excited to have found this site and think it can help me find the answers I need.

#23 OFFLINE   Jennirotika

Jennirotika

Orgasmic

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Local time: 01:02 PM
  • Music:R&B, reggae, old school hip hop, techno, game, jazz
  • Signature Fragrance:Anything fruity ;)
  • Favourite Film:Harry Potter, LOTR, Maleficent, The Hobbit

Posted 03 April 2017 - 02:30 PM

I just joined at the end of 2016. I've learned so much so far! I'm glad that I'm not alone in my woman obsessions. It's comforting to also find more married women dealing with this so I really won't feel so bad. I'm about to hit 200 posts too, so I'll be able to hit up the naughty forums! Hehe.

#24 OFFLINE   TabulaRasa

TabulaRasa

Chasing Light

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts
  • Local time: 06:02 PM
  • Music:Bear's Den, Shura, anything that makes me think...
  • Favourite Film:Carol, American Beauty, Stand By Me, Easy A

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:48 PM

Oh wow. I've been occasionally popping back to the forum, wondering whether I was indulging in nostalgia, feeling out of place and yet compelled to return.

I'm from the class of 2006. That makes me feel old, although I was pretty young (in so many ways) when I joined. I haven't posted here in nearly 6 years, and then it was to make a point, push in a knife, vindicate myself. Everything has changed. I don't recognise myself when I read back through the posts. I recognise very few names when I glance at the online list (and those I do recognise likely don't remember, or would rather not remember, who I am). In a way, my name sums it up -- Tabula Rasa. As far as Shy's is concerned, I'm a blank slate.

Why do I return? Because I'm searching for something, although I'm not sure what. Perhaps a missing part of a puzzle that's kept me from processing so much that happened because of this place. I keep writing words down, searching through songs, skirting around the feelings, and then my mind goes quiet, for months at a time. But always, it surfaces. A longing, a hint of something long passed, more invented romanticism than anything based in reality. Something that was mostly held within my veins, that defined everything that happened since that would have been inconceivable at the time.

What did Shy's teach me? How to love. How to be a grown up. How to let love heal my broken heart. These days my life is blissful. I live in a dream, a wonderful dream where I'm so loved. I do what I love for a living. I've fought for everything I have. I have the most incredible partner. We've helped each other blossom. I'm so very grateful for the journey that Shy's took me on, that taught me how to love without conditions, to open my heart. All those mistakes added up to beautiful math, the equation of love.

What have I yet to learn? How to let go of something that feels so intrinsically part of me. How to reconcile the fact that I like the dull thud of unreconciled pain, that it keeps me aware. Urgency replaced by serenity. Understanding I'm my father's daughter, and as he fades under the weight of his unreconciled emotions, I must find a way to make amends. Part of me will always want the pain, like pushing a bruise so I don't forget...

I'm finding my way, writing it down. Perhaps that's why I'm here again, putting together the jigzaw puzzle.

Perhaps this will be the last post of an old era, or the first of a new. Who knows, but thanks for listening!

#25 OFFLINE   Susie4now

Susie4now

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:11 AM

I learned that I'm not alone.  It's nice to know that I can share feeling here.

#26 OFFLINE   realwldone

realwldone

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:01 PM

@rubystarlight very courageous story.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New, bisexual, friendship

1 user(s) are reading this topic