* * * * - 1 votes

How Do You Feel About Being Approached By Couples?

single couples threesome

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   Give Me a Taste

Give Me a Taste

Bashful

• Silver Shy-Bi Girl
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Local time: 02:11 PM

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:55 PM

I am quick to anounce I'm only interested in female partners, unless ofcourse they are a couple who both happen to be women as well. However I will still flirt

Depends if the couple happens to be two attractive women, if not I'ld have to decline unless the couple is repectful to the fact I only have interest in being sexually involded with other women I personally find attractive & feel chemistry with.

However when others are pushy, rude, lie, or assume I'm down for anything my socailly friendly flirtatious nature comes to a full stop.

Posted Image

#42 OFFLINE   LisaL

LisaL

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Local time: 07:11 PM

Posted 09 July 2016 - 08:10 PM

Haven't been approached and wouldn't been interested. I'm only interested in F/F, specificly with my crush. If I can't have her I'm happy with a man only.

#43 OFFLINE   StarYolana

StarYolana

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Local time: 10:11 AM
  • Skin: Pink Bits Two
  • Music:Mixed variety
  • Signature Fragrance:None
  • Favourite Film:Changeling,

Posted 12 July 2016 - 02:59 PM

If i wasnt with some one and was comfortable with the couple i probably would.

#44 OFFLINE   Pierette

Pierette

Magenta

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Local time: 06:11 PM

Posted 12 July 2016 - 04:18 PM

Definitely not for me unless I was interested in both members of the couple equally and I didn't meet them through a dating site.

#45 OFFLINE   Firthsal

Firthsal

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 05:22 PM

When couples approach me I'm flattered and take it as a compliment. I look at it that they probably find me attractive, which is always always nice to know.

#46 OFFLINE   San_Sebastian

San_Sebastian

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Local time: 01:11 PM
  • Music:Bring Me The Horizon, Lacuna Coil, Norah Jones
  • Signature Fragrance:George Takei's "Eau Myyy" and... sweat and shame?
  • Favourite Film:Nightmare Before Christmas, 12 Monkeys, Hannah, Pirates of the Caribbean

Posted 13 July 2016 - 03:45 AM

I ran into this today. I was approached by a woman seeking someone to join in the relationship with her boyfriend. I was flattered---she was cute and he wasn't bad looking but when I told her I'm about as gay as all get out, the conversation died down. Bummed me out a little because she seemed cool, even with no further intentions.
Sapere aude

#47 OFFLINE   whovian69

whovian69

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Music:Eclectic
  • Signature Fragrance:CK One
  • Favourite Film:Star Wars, Bridget Jones

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:09 PM

I wish lol The likelihood of me being propositioned by anyone... Well slim to none really lol

I'd give it consideration but would depend on whether I fancied either or both of them... Not sure I'd want her husband/fella to go down the penetration route but other playtime activities could be fun :-)
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt

#48 OFFLINE   justonekiss

justonekiss

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Local time: 12:11 PM
  • Music:Soul
  • Signature Fragrance:Variations of coconut

Posted 22 July 2016 - 06:12 AM

I can't handle one person much less it turning into a group activity.

Before I started my current job, I was working in retail. My boss had a party and introduced me to her husband as "the one she was telling him about". They got super drunk and flirty. I bolted before they could tell me exactly what they wanted and never attended a party with them again.

#49 OFFLINE   element

element

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Local time: 09:11 PM
  • Signature Fragrance:L'eau par Kenzo

Posted 23 July 2016 - 06:50 PM

I don't object to the idea of a couple, if they really are open in their relationship and I like them both enough. However, usually I don't like one or the other, or one of them is not really into it. If a nice couple would come to me, then why not!

What I hate (and a situation I often find myself in), is being treated as a party trick or a gift to one's partner. I think this is because of my bisexuality and the excitement of it to some people. I've been asked to kiss girlfriends and wifes just for them to know how it feels to kiss a woman, and people ask the raunchiest sex questions from me just because they think I must be a super openly sexual person. Worst case has been when I was asked to be a birthday gift for an acquaintance's husband. Being treated as an object rarely feels good :/

#50 OFFLINE   justonekiss

justonekiss

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Music:Soul
  • Signature Fragrance:Variations of coconut

Posted 24 July 2016 - 02:20 AM

View Postelement, on 23 July 2016 - 06:50 PM, said:

I don't object to the idea of a couple, if they really are open in their relationship and I like them both enough. However, usually I don't like one or the other, or one of them is not really into it. If a nice couple would come to me, then why not!

What I hate (and a situation I often find myself in), is being treated as a party trick or a gift to one's partner. I think this is because of my bisexuality and the excitement of it to some people. I've been asked to kiss girlfriends and wifes just for them to know how it feels to kiss a woman, and people ask the raunchiest sex questions from me just because they think I must be a super openly sexual person. Worst case has been when I was asked to be a birthday gift for an acquaintance's husband. Being treated as an object rarely feels good :/

I didn't even think about that. This makes me ten times more uncomfortable with the idea.

#51 OFFLINE   cinn85amon

cinn85amon

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 08:41 PM

never been in a situation where a couple has approached me.

#52 OFFLINE   CaliTexas93

CaliTexas93

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Music:The Beatles, Lady Gaga, Pearl Jam, Katy Perry, Cage The Elephant, etc.
  • Favourite Film:Titanic

Posted 31 July 2016 - 08:56 PM

Back in college/OKCupid, I was propositioned by a few couples and always felt flattered, but turned them down.

Some respected it, others were insistent. I saw at least two of those couples break up within the matter of months, though.
I am the angel of music.

#53 OFFLINE   Tltl

Tltl

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 10:44 PM

I have participated in a few FFM threesomes when I was single, and all went fairly or very well. It is essential to talk to the girl and ask her if she is really into women, and (if you're up for that) if sex with the bf / husband is allowed, or even expected.I can understand the objectification point of view, but the truth is that I didn't repeat the experience with any of the couples, and I wanted to have fun, I wasn't looking for any emotional commitment. The girls being really into other girls, I enjoyed playing with them, and found it quite fun to see the massive hard ons guys develop when they see their girl playing with another girl. And also had fun on the occasions I got fucked by the bf / husband, as their partners have never shown jealousy. So have not had an experience to put me off. As a couple, we would be quite open to have a FFM threesome with a single lady, having had a honest discussion about what we want to get out of the experience and the limits.

#54 OFFLINE   Lackingconfidence

Lackingconfidence

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Music:Depeche Mode, Audioslave/Soundgarden, Concrete Blonde, Madonna
  • Favourite Film:Where to start!?

Posted 18 September 2016 - 08:52 AM

The thought of having having sex with a man again is increasingly off-putting for me...so this...nope!!

#55 OFFLINE   Velvetheart

Velvetheart

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 06:52 PM

Edited by Velvetheart, 22 September 2016 - 07:17 PM.

#56 OFFLINE   Islander5by5

Islander5by5

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Music:Any cheesey 80s and pop
  • Favourite Film:Imagine me and you

Posted 23 September 2016 - 11:47 AM

It's only happened once and it was back when I was in denial, it just happened randomly on a night out, they were flirting with me. She went to the bathroom during the meal and as I waited for her and he approached me and tried to kiss me, I said sorry I had a bf (he didn't realise I wasn't single I was with my now husband)  but as he did she came round the corner, what a fright I got I thought she was going to be annoyed but nope she came straight over to me and gave me that look and smiled and said it was ok and stroked my hair and asked if I wanted to?

I didn't know them they were Italian friends of a friend but super cute couple and if I hadn't been with a group of friends who knew nothing about about my other side then I probably would have but I didn't. The rumour mills kicked up anyway as that's what small towns are like haha
Don't forget me.
I won't remember anything else.

#57 OFFLINE   Lionheart

Lionheart

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 08:49 PM

Have been approached and I am not really into this, not my cup of tea.

#58 OFFLINE   Nervousgirl95

Nervousgirl95

Bashful

• Silver Shy-Bi Girl
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Music:All genres
  • Favourite Film:Home

Posted 04 November 2016 - 03:04 PM

Since I've came out as Bisexual on dating site, I've been bombarded with messages from couples asking for threesomes. Personally I find it gross and since I've never been with a woman before I would prefer one on one action.

#59 OFFLINE   curiousforknowledge

curiousforknowledge

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Music:Nina Simone - Sinnerman
  • Favourite Film:Blu

Posted 29 November 2016 - 02:00 AM

I've been approached a few times by very attractive couples with amazing personalities, but..Unfortunately i am not interested in threesomes. The thought of it sounds exciting and all but not for me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: single, couples, threesome

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users