wolfbigrl88's Blog

Photo

Counting Down The Days:

Posted by wolfbigrl88 , 27 January 2017 · 153 views

I'm counting down the days until she will be here with me again. According to my countdown clock she will be here in 65 days. Thinking about her being here and seeing her after not seeing her for eight months is what gets me through my work days.

[font=comic sans...

Photo

Update On The Condo Disaster:

Posted by wolfbigrl88 , 20 January 2017 · 84 views

Hello again to those of you who actually like to read these blogs :),

Well I went to work today at my second job and that went pretty well but he's still not giving me the hours I need. Right now it doesn't look good...

Photo

Up All Night

Posted by wolfbigrl88 , 17 January 2017 · 76 views

Hello ladies,

I was just sitting here on shys thinking and reading some of the posts here. I should be in bed sleeping in light of the recent disaster in my house/condo I live in, but these damn fans...

Photo

Making A Long Distance Relationship Work

Posted by wolfbigrl88 , 14 September 2016 · 376 views

Hello ladies,

Well from the looks of the numbers on my blog I see that a lot of you have read my blog but not commented a lot on the entries. It's okay, not everyone is a writer and I understand, but lots of people love to...

Photo

Life Back At Home

Posted by wolfbigrl88 , 02 September 2016 · 204 views
Not easy
Hello ladies,

Well it's time for me to write another blog about how life is now that I'm back home. It's always an adjustment to come back home and live without her being with me. One thing I know for damn sure is that my...

Photo

My Visit With Her In Scotland

Posted by wolfbigrl88 , 09 August 2016 · 605 views
Felt like home
Hello Ladies:

I had my first flying experience and my first trip out of the country. It was amazing. I'm not a fan of landing in the plane but I loved taking off. The flights weren't bad but the flight over there was long. I...

Photo

Her Third Visit With Me

Posted by wolfbigrl88 , 21 April 2016 · 1,658 views

Her Third Visit With Me Hello ladies,

Well here's a blog about netty and I's third visit together. We had an awesome time together. We spent the first three days out of town. It was so wonderful to be in her arms again. She ran to me when...

Photo

Crazy In Love

Posted by wolfbigrl88 , 02 March 2016 · 659 views

Crazy In Love Okay ladies I have a confession to make: I'm crazy in love with netballer1973. Well most of you already know that if you spend anytime here on shys or have caught up with us in the chat room. Lately we haven't been online much together because of the time zone difference and my work...

Photo

Her Third Visit

Posted by wolfbigrl88 , 17 February 2016 · 487 views

Hello ladies,

It's been a while since I've written on my blog so I thought it was time to write something. Well in less than 50 days netty will be here to visit me for a third time since we've been together. I'm so...

Photo

The Proposal

Posted by wolfbigrl88 , 24 August 2015 · 726 views
The ring
The Proposal Okay ladies here's the picture of the ring and the story. Netty and I had the Sunday afternoon together before I had to go to work, so I took her to the lighthouse park. There were people there playing this game with metal balls, I don't remember what the game was called but Netty knows, she said it was a French game and they were playing French...

February 2017

S M T W T F S
19 20 2122232425

Recent Entries

Recent Comments