Photo

Counting Down The Days:

Posted by wolfbigrl88 , 27 January 2017 · 260 views

I'm counting down the days until she will be here with me again. According to my countdown clock she will be here in 65 days. Thinking about her being here and seeing her after not seeing her for eight months is what gets me through my work days.

I hate having to work every weekend and working nights at that gives me little opportunity to spend time with her on skype because when I work all weekend I work all night, sleep all day get up a few hours go back to sleep and then work all night and then do the same the next day. This weekend however, I will have Sunday off so we'll get to spend a little more time together. She's been here to see me three times on her own and once with her daughter last summer. I have been over there once to see her and at times still can't believe I flew across the ocean and that my first flying experience was international because I flew into Canada then over to see her, it was so awesome. I look forward to that day I fly over there and won't be flying back home but staying with her. Hopefully we'll be married by then.

I don't think we'll be able to make it out of the airport to our hotel room before we make a stop to have some much needed contact with each other because eight months is a very long time to not be able to touch each other or hug or kiss. I would've never thought 13 years ago that I'd be in a serious relationship with a woman because back then I was married to my first ex-husband and 13 years ago after I rolled our Suburban I should've known that our marriage was coming to an end by the way that he responded when I called him from someone's cell phone that had stopped after witnessing the accident. He was angry at me and said if I'd come home earlier that wouldn't have happened and he didn't act very sad that he could've lost me, he didn't even cry. I believe he had already been cheating on me then and one year after the accident, he left me. I didn't discover shys until about three years or so after my divorce. I'm so glad I found this site because eventually it lead me to netty, the love of my life and I'm so thankful that we found each other.

I can't even imagine what my life would be like without her in it because we are so connected, and as my other blogs have talked about my first experience, it was so mind blowing and incredible. It was perfect and every time that we get together, it's perfect. It's like she never left or I never left and I'm hoping that I'll be able to go over again and visit her before I move over there and bring my daughter with me the next time. I missed my daughter when I was over there visiting netty, but I didn't miss anything else about home here. I'm so ready to be with her and start our lives together.

I don't know what I'll do for work over there, but I'm sure I'll find something that I can do because I can do a lot of different things. I know that I'll need to get a job fairly quickly once I'm settled because I'm going to have to still support my daughter somewhat when she's here going to college. She'll live here in our condo, and I'm sure by then she'll have a good job of her own. She won't have to make a whole lot of money because the bills here aren't that expensive. I'll do what I can to help her out so she can have some money of her own to spend as she likes, and she likes to spend money. She loves to shop for things online and she likes to get new clothes. I hardly ever buy clothes for myself and the last time I got clothes for myself, netty bought them for me when we went shopping there in Scotland. Yes I do have all of my children here, but my two older ones are grown and every once in a while I hear from them and usually hear from them both at the same time, it's so funny because my son and middle daughter seem to have that brother sister connection, and though they don't talk to each other much, they both seem to get that urge to call me or come by and visit me at the same time. Sometimes I'll get text messages from them both at the same time. I will miss my children when I move, but I have no doubt that my youngest, the one that lives with me, will be the one to skype me often. She does facetime with her friends and they live here in town. She was the one that came running to meet me at the airport when I came home from Scotland, and I cried. My mom wouldn't even park the car she just waited outside. Yes I love my parents, but I won't miss them because I barely see them now as it is. I'm sure the reality of it will sink in once I'm not here but over there.

Life over there is a lot different than it is here in America. People there seem to be nice, but some don't seem to be happy, probably because for most of the year it's pretty cold there, not like here where I live where we only get a few days out of the year where it's bitterly cold. Most of the time here we can run around in shorts, tank tops, and flip flops and go for walks on the beach and put our toes in the sand because it's very warm. Here in America, we seem to be gluttons for food, especially junk food. Netty likes to cook nice meals, so that will be a change for me. I don't really fix meals for my daughter and I, but my daughter likes to make things to eat. I'm not a big eater but I like to snack on things throughout the day, mostly junk like sweets and chips, or crisps as you call them over there, lol. It will also be a change living with another person because I've been used to just my daughter and myself here. It's a good thing that I don't mind living in small places because my condo is small and netty's place is small. I don't need a huge home to live in because I spend most of my time here in my bedroom on my computer on skype with netty. Ever so often I will venture out into the living room to watch a movie on my bigger t.v. or play some video games, but I'm not a big gamer so it's rare that I do that even. I like to write, obviously and will probably be doing a lot more of that when I'm over there with her. I am going to try to make a go of it and see if I can get some of my stories published and sold. I'm working on a story right now but haven't been able to get back to it lately. I even wrote a story and put it on here, it's called The Lady and her Wolf but it's been a long time since I've added to it.

Eventually I'll figure out the number of days until I move over there, then I'll put that down here as a countdown blog. Sometimes the distance between us is so hard to deal with, and at times both her and I ache in our hearts because we love each other so much and just want to start our lives together, but for now we have to settle for those short moments in time where we get to experience paradise when we're in each other's arms. April can't come fast enough and if she'd had more time to spend here, we would've went to the Blues festival and Dali museum again, but we'll come up with other new experiences and things to do when she's here this time. Maybe go for a kayak ride or climb the lighthouse, who knows, but one thing's for sure, we will be enjoying every moment that we have to spend together.

Until next time,

W.

RubyStarlight
Jan 27 2017 10:42 PM
It is defo the cold that makes us Scots sad lol

wolfbigrl88
Jan 27 2017 11:36 PM
Well when I move over there I'll bring my smiles and sunshiny thoughts :)

April 2017

S M T W T F S
2324252627 28 29

Recent Comments