i have finally my way

Photo

Overthinking And Living In The Past...

Posted by Lookingformyself2014 , 16 March 2017 · 63 views

Am I the only one who is an overthinker? I can normally catch myself doing it and still I have it continue. I couldn't decide what I wanted to do today and then I went outside and tried to sneak past a neighbor who wanted to talk and she said hi to me and I said hi back and now I am overthinking this because I didn't stop and talk to her...tomorrow...

Photo

Would You Watch 50 Shades Of Grey With Your Mom?

Posted by Lookingformyself2014 , 12 March 2017 · 77 views

So we got the movie 50 shades of grey and I have been wanting to watch it- I know there is a lot of mixed reviews about it and I have been into bdsm and that kind of thing for awhile and I know that there is a safe way to go about it and a way not to and I would be tempted to speak up about the differences which could mean outing myself and that is one...

Photo

Not Into People Who Only Get In Touch When They Want Something

Posted by Lookingformyself2014 , 12 March 2017 · 85 views

Soo a friend I had in 8th grade and in high school sent me a friend request on Facebook and I added her and she started messenging me like crazy and stopped after I responded. So I gave her a chance until a few days ago when she asked me if I drove so I could go and get something from someone and meet up with her and when I told her I didn't and I would...

Photo

It's A Girl Thing- With A Bit Of Crushing, Letting Go Mixed In

Posted by Lookingformyself2014 , 07 March 2017 · 120 views

Soo its been awhile and there has been a lot going on in my head.. One thing i keep doing is thinking of my old crushes..i have no desire to talk to them, but i keep thinking of what they meant to me and one thing that popped in my mind is that if my last former friend wanted to get in touch with me he could of texted me or called me over the last few...

Photo

It's A Girl Thing- With A Bit Of Crushing, Letting Go Mixed In

Posted by Lookingformyself2014 , 07 March 2017 · 38 views

Soo its been awhile and there has been a lot going on in my head.. One thing i keep doing is thinking of my old crushes..i have no desire to talk to them, but i keep thinking of what they meant to me and one thing that popped in my mind is that if my last former friend wanted to get in touch with me he could of texted me or called me over the last few...

Photo

Sometimes You Have To Leave People In The Past And Move On

Posted by Lookingformyself2014 , 25 February 2017 · 110 views

So it has been awhile and I am making some changes...one thing I am changing is leaving the people behind who clearly see me as an option while I tend to make them a priority. I understand people get busy and have other things to do and yet if they want to make time for you, they would. One of the things that bugs me a little is that one of them is someone...

Photo

I Think I Am Demisexual...and It Explains Everything....

Posted by Lookingformyself2014 , 21 January 2017 · 246 views
demisexual, Bigirl
Demisexual is a term used for people who experience sexual attraction and can enjoy intimacy, but donít actively seek it out and often require a deep personal connection before being intimate. Demisexual people often have lower sex drives, but are not completely asexual. Demiromantic people experience romantic attraction, but are not drawn to romance and do...

Photo

Need To Clear My Head

Posted by Lookingformyself2014 , 03 January 2017 · 91 views
Cleaning out my mind
Well, I can't believe it is already Monday night and I go back to work Wednesday and I have been trying not to think about it but that is all I have been thinking about because I have loved having 2weeks off where I could do what I wanted and not have to be around people I don't like...I know that is life, but  I do not want to get back in the habit...

Photo

Anxious Thoughts About My Bisexuality Part 1 Of Many

Posted by Lookingformyself2014 , 24 December 2016 · 126 views
Anxiety, Coming out
So as the title says, these are some thoughts that have been floating around in my head and I can't stop thinking about this... So here goes...

1. The fact that I'm not out keeps popping up in my head. I keep thinking about how I eventually want a relationship and it would be easier to be out and dating, but I know I'm not ready to..there are...

Photo

Leaving A Crush In The Past And Moving On...

Posted by Lookingformyself2014 , 20 November 2016 · 150 views
Former crushMoving on and 1 more...
So it has been 4 months since I have heard from my former crush and it has been nice... I do think of him from time to time and probably always will, but I am noticing a change,,,for the longest time I couldn't watch sound of music even though it was my favorite movie because it reminded me of what I thought we were and so the other day I sat down and...