i have finally my way

Photo

Sometimes You Have To Leave People In The Past And Move On

Posted by Lookingformyself2014 , 25 February 2017 · 3 views

So it has been awhile and I am making some changes...one thing I am changing is leaving the people behind who clearly see me as an option while I tend to make them a priority. I understand people get busy and have other things to do and yet if they want to make time for you, they would. One of the things that bugs me a little is that one of them is someone...

Photo

I Think I Am Demisexual...and It Explains Everything....

Posted by Lookingformyself2014 , 21 January 2017 · 179 views
demisexual, Bigirl
Demisexual is a term used for people who experience sexual attraction and can enjoy intimacy, but donít actively seek it out and often require a deep personal connection before being intimate. Demisexual people often have lower sex drives, but are not completely asexual. Demiromantic people experience romantic attraction, but are not drawn to romance and do...

Photo

Need To Clear My Head

Posted by Lookingformyself2014 , 03 January 2017 · 81 views
Cleaning out my mind
Well, I can't believe it is already Monday night and I go back to work Wednesday and I have been trying not to think about it but that is all I have been thinking about because I have loved having 2weeks off where I could do what I wanted and not have to be around people I don't like...I know that is life, but  I do not want to get back in the habit...

Photo

Anxious Thoughts About My Bisexuality Part 1 Of Many

Posted by Lookingformyself2014 , 24 December 2016 · 115 views
Anxiety, Coming out
So as the title says, these are some thoughts that have been floating around in my head and I can't stop thinking about this... So here goes...

1. The fact that I'm not out keeps popping up in my head. I keep thinking about how I eventually want a relationship and it would be easier to be out and dating, but I know I'm not ready to..there are...

Photo

Leaving A Crush In The Past And Moving On...

Posted by Lookingformyself2014 , 20 November 2016 · 146 views
Former crushMoving on and 1 more...
So it has been 4 months since I have heard from my former crush and it has been nice... I do think of him from time to time and probably always will, but I am noticing a change,,,for the longest time I couldn't watch sound of music even though it was my favorite movie because it reminded me of what I thought we were and so the other day I sat down and...

Photo

Never Have I Ever Been In A Relationship

Posted by Lookingformyself2014 , 20 November 2016 · 108 views
Crushes r, relationships
Well, it has been floating around my head lately and I need to get it out, is it weird that I am going to be 32 this week and have never had sex? Or been in a relationship? I mean, I have had crushes and close friends that seemed like I had a boyfriend or girlfriend....one of my best friends and I had what we called a friendmance because we were that close...

Photo

This Is Me Doing Some Thinking....

Posted by Lookingformyself2014 , 23 October 2016 · 152 views
First time coming out and 4 more...
I have been meaning to do this for awhile and so here it is...there have been a lot of things going through my mind and one of my main things is that I need to focus on me and not my job that I don't want but need for the money....I spend a lot of time at home thinking about work and that needs to stop....

Anyway. On to my mind-

1. This week is around...

Photo

My Update And Search For Likeminded People

Posted by Lookingformyself2014 , 17 October 2016 · 112 views
friends, former crush
So it has been awhile and I have been doing a lot of thinking and one thing I am realizing is that I need a balance between work and other things, a lot of my stress lately has come from focusing on work when I'm not at work and do more online. I am looking for a full time job and working on learning how to drive... And that is what I focus on. The one...

Photo

Standing Up For Myself At Work

Posted by Lookingformyself2014 , 26 September 2016 · 146 views
standing up for myself
Well, its been needing to be done and friday was it. One of my co workers would spend more time worrying about what another coworker was or wasn't doing and tried to get me to go along with her and i did for a little bit even though it was driving me crazy and so when she told me todo something and i didnt, i knew it was the tip of the iceberg...after...

Photo

Standing Up For Myself At Work

Posted by Lookingformyself2014 , 26 September 2016 · 13 views
standing up for myself
Well, its been needing to be done and friday was it. One of my co workers would spend more time worrying about what another coworker was or wasn't doing and tried to get me to go along with her and i did for a little bit even though it was driving me crazy and so when she told me todo something and i didnt, i knew it was the tip of the iceberg...after...

February 2017

S M T W T F S
192021222324 25

Recent Comments

Categories