A Mug of Fluidity

Photo

Fluid Desire

Posted by celeste teal , 06 February 2017 · 264 views
womens sexuality, sexual fluidity and 1 more...
Posted Image

Research focused specifically on women's sexuality is relatively recent compared with research on men's sexuality. Only since roughly 2000 have researchers begun...

Photo

Fluid Icons

Posted by celeste teal , 03 January 2017 · 209 views
bisexuality, sexual fluidity and 4 more...
Posted Image

Does our media lead culture, or does the media finally catch up and begin to reflect the changes that have already taken place in the lives of women and men? Most likely it's an ongoing combination of both. When Katy Perry released "I Kissed...

Photo

Women Afloat

Posted by celeste teal , 09 December 2016 · 141 views
women, kissing, performance art and 4 more...
Posted Image

This blog entry took me somewhat by surprise. I was searching for something unrelated and came across some fascinating images that captured my imagination and turned me away from my initial subject to this one.  The general theme of this post is women escaping...

Photo

Fluid Adaptation

Posted by celeste teal , 28 November 2016 · 193 views

Posted Image

Same-sex behaviour is fairly common in nature and in one particular species, our primate cousins the bonobos (Pan paniscus), it is a defining feature of their social structure. Bonobo females prefer the company of other females and they form close...

Photo

Waves Of Change

Posted by celeste teal , 13 November 2016 · 187 views
Women, Sexuality, Trends and 2 more...
Posted Image

We live in a time of unprecedented and constant change and sometimes it's hard to see the process of change because it's slower than our day to day concerns but when looked at from a different viewpoint or time scale some changes can be seen as occurring...

Photo

Reality Show Twist

Posted by celeste teal , 29 October 2016 · 211 views
Love, Serendipity, Bisexuality and 1 more...
I love this story! Two women contestants on Australia's The Bachelor reality TV show fall in love.

I think it's a clear sign of our times; women who are attracted to men are also attracted to women and are open to romantic possibilities with each other.  What an adorable couple :)

Best wishes Megan and Tiffany!

Photo

Welcome

Posted by celeste teal , 05 March 2016 · 903 views
sexual fluidity
I find the idea of sexual fluidity very interesting and I want to research what has been written about it and I'll post what I learn here. Hopefully along the way we'll gain some insight about why people in general and women in particular have such a broad and wonderful capacity for sexual attraction and desire.

April 2017

S M T W T F S
2324252627 28 29

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories