How Did You Find Us? (thread 3)

• Please log in to reply
1808 replies to this topic

Poll: Where did you first hear of the site? (3156 member(s) have cast votes)

Where did you first hear of the site?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Froggy

Froggy

ShyBi-Goddess

• Shybi Illuminati
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,529 posts
  • Music:Queen, Abba, Tina Turner, Annie Lennox, Russell Watson, Meatloaf, Bee Gees, Elvis, Shirley Bassey(probably the only one on this site..lol)

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:29 PM

Thread 2

Edited by Froggy, 25 November 2008 - 06:32 PM.

Luv
Froggy

xxx

Is it possible to fall deeper in love?....Posted Image

#2 Leslian

Leslian

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Music:The knife. Tom Waits. and everything else.

Posted 03 December 2008 - 02:02 AM

ironically enough, my boyfriend sent me the link...

#3 MxBee

MxBee

Getting Flirty

• Silver Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Music:Whatever is popular..

Posted 03 December 2008 - 06:55 AM

I had seen a South Park episode where Butter stated that he was Bi-Curious, and I was thinking to myself that I wasn't sure so I Googled "Bi-Curious" and some how came to this site.

#4 Guest_mi vida y amor_*

Guest_mi vida y amor_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2008 - 04:08 AM

ok, cant really remeber how just that i used ggogle.. but i dont really mind im just pretty happy i found it. Ive been reading the forums for a while and no finally made an account  :hyper:

#5 jessava

jessava

Bashful

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Music:Debussy

Posted 07 December 2008 - 06:59 AM

Hi, I found this site while doing some research when I began to realize the thoughts and feelings I was having. Then I realized that I'd always had these feelings and finally wanted to do something about it. This is my first post and I just wanted to say that I'm loving it here and it's so nice to find others that are having the exact same thoughts as myself.

#6 FrannyA

FrannyA

Bashful

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:55 PM

I was looking, and thinking, searching, and finally I found something on google. I read some and some seemed very familiar to me in what they were saying.

Truthfully, I don't know if I am anything, but maybe a little bit bored with the same old life.

I just thought maybe I needed something more in my life, not sure if it is sexuality related or just me.

Regardless, here I am. Maybe I'll find the answer, if not, maybe a few friends. :th_359c0718:

#7 Guest_jo yo_*

Guest_jo yo_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:49 PM

I just googled and found it.

#8 Guest_nephillygirl_*

Guest_nephillygirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2008 - 08:44 PM

Hi!  craziest thing .. I guess I have been bi curious since a young age .. but really never did anything about it .. still havent .. just thought about it.  Then I read a story today on someone's blog, and it just turned me on and I have not been able to stop thinking about being with another woman.  I do not have an issue with being with a man, in fact, I love it, but there is something that I feel that a woman can give me, and I them, that you can not get from a man.  Does that sound strange?  I do not even know how one goes about meeting another woman or engaging in this type of pleasure, but maybe once I let it out into the universe, it will come to me.  Anyway, I am glad I found this site and look forward to making some new friends.

#9 mmm

mmm

Bashful

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Music:Mixed CD, burned for me by a friend

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:45 AM

Found this site with Google.  I searched "girl on girl chat", not to be cheeky or anything!  But I was looking for something a little more intimate, shall we say, than the search results "girl chat" alone yeilds on Google.  Think I might be glad I did...  :(
live, love, laugh

#10 RubyStarlight

RubyStarlight

<3 All of me - Loves - All of you <3

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,059 posts
  • Music:I love country music and some new pop.
  • Signature Fragrance:Amore Amore
  • Favourite Film:Love Actually

Posted 12 December 2008 - 12:13 PM

I googled bi girls Edinburgh :( xx

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

#11 RubyStarlight

RubyStarlight

<3 All of me - Loves - All of you <3

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,059 posts
  • Music:I love country music and some new pop.
  • Signature Fragrance:Amore Amore
  • Favourite Film:Love Actually

Posted 12 December 2008 - 12:16 PM

View Postnephillygirl, on Dec 10 2008, 08:44 PM, said:

Hi!  craziest thing .. I guess I have been bi curious since a young age .. but really never did anything about it .. still havent .. just thought about it.  Then I read a story today on someone's blog, and it just turned me on and I have not been able to stop thinking about being with another woman.  I do not have an issue with being with a man, in fact, I love it, but there is something that I feel that a woman can give me, and I them, that you can not get from a man.  Does that sound strange?  I do not even know how one goes about meeting another woman or engaging in this type of pleasure, but maybe once I let it out into the universe, it will come to me.  Anyway, I am glad I found this site and look forward to making some new friends.

Doesn't sound srange at all huni, makes perfect sense :( xx

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

#12 MinxofSuburbia

MinxofSuburbia

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Music:HYDE

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:08 PM

It was google i was searching for meeting other bisexual women
The air is clean the oceans blue i love that sound. Were happy on this destination weve found - and if you want us you can follow me - let's go follow me and let's go - to the place where we belong and leave our troubles at home - come with me we can go to a paradise of love and joy, a destination unknown .

#13 Hanna

Hanna

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:58 PM

It was google for me too, I searched for bisexual forums.

#14 ChicaLuna

ChicaLuna

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Music:Metallica, Madonna, Pink, Dance , House and Various artists

Posted 20 December 2008 - 11:04 AM

Well hoereeee for GOOGLE... :hysterical:  :hysterical:
CONSIOUSNESS....that annoying time between naps!

Excellence is not a skill.... it's an Attitude!

The real fountain fo youth is... to have a dirty mind.!!

Don't drive faster than your guardian angel can fly...

#15 Guest_powerofpercussion_*

Guest_powerofpercussion_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2008 - 11:35 PM

Gotta love Google!

#16 PearlGirl

PearlGirl

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 07:56 PM

Hi! I found out about this website from a link at bisexual.com another great site!

#17 midori

midori

Getting Flirty

• Silver Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:17 PM

initially a friend of mine gave me the link to this site, but i am nervous about what i am feeling so i checked it out once and didnt save the link or anything and didnt want to ask my friend for it again.... so finally i got up the courage to google bi curious and this was the first site there.

#18 sky-x-

sky-x-

Bashful

• Silver Shy-Bi Girl
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Music:Kings of Leon

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:37 PM

Hi,

I googled,.. I had been looking for a good Site for a long time, but most were very in your face type Sites,.. you know ? I never felt comfortable with those and so I didn't join any.

I thought my only way to find somewhere relatively safe and genuine was to type in Shy Bi, and it came with this brill Site.  I immediately felt comfortable and new this was the right place for me  ;).

Excellent forum,.. and seems like a great place to meet new people.

I have been really busy for past few weeks, but I hope to be spending much more time here with you guys in the New Year.
xx

#19 Missy Shade

Missy Shade

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 06:57 AM

I googled for bisexual support forums, looking for just that since I really don't have any bi friends to relate to.
Let me feel the warmth of her first breath each morning.
Let me learn the multitude of colors in her eyes.
Let my breath be caught when she smiles.

Posted Image

#20 curvygirly27

curvygirly27

Big Tease

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Music:Allsorts, Snow Patrol, Beyonce, Keane, Pink, 80's pop - to name but a few on my Ipod

Posted 24 December 2008 - 01:03 PM

I typed bi-curious into google  :(

I am what I am, and what I am needs no excuses xXx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users