* * * * - 8 votes

Would You Date A Married Woman?

• Please log in to reply
1099 replies to this topic

Poll: Dating Married Bisexual Women (1662 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you date a married woman?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

If you dated a married woman, would you like to include her husband in the relationship?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

If you are married, would you want to include your husband in a relationship with another woman?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 OFFLINE   thehappiestgirlIeverknew

thehappiestgirlIeverknew

ShyBi-Goddess

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,489 posts
  • Local time: 05:30 PM
  • Skin: Pink Bits Two

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:00 PM

Hello!
I have often heard that single bisexuals and lesbians are difficult to find if you are married, but I was wondering what is the truth of the situation. How many bisexuals/lesbians will get involved in with a woman who is married? And to make it more interesting, I added some more options to the poll so we also get to find out how many married bisexuals would date other married bisexuals, and how many would like to involve the husband. There are three questions, just tick one selection in each. When I say relationship, I mean sexual as well as emotional, so including the husband does mean that you will have some form of sexual contact with him.

xxx

#2 OFFLINE   dreamer1990

dreamer1990

x amantes sunt amentes x

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,142 posts
  • Music:Nightwish; Evanescence; Emilie Autumn; Within Temptation
  • Signature Fragrance:Rock 'n' Rose by Valentino
  • Favourite Film:Imagine Me & You

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:06 PM

I'm not married yet, but I'm engaged.

I would date another married/commited woman, but only on the condition that her husband knew about it (I don't believe in cheating and I wouldn't be the "other" partner.)

I wouldn't want her husband or mine involved. If she was single I *might* get my guy involved but only if she was ok with it. its in no way a requirement.

x
Lead me astray, to Dreamer's hideaway...

xJ&Mx
20.11.2009 - forever

#3 OFFLINE   satehen

satehen

Resident Metaller

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,050 posts
  • Local time: 04:30 PM
  • Music:METAL \m/{-_-}\m/

Donator

Posted 17 July 2009 - 01:23 PM

I'm in agreement with dreamer.  I'm engaged (so not single, or married), I would date a married woman if the husband was ok with it and my fiance was ok, no threesomes though.

Posted Image

Come to the bi side, we have cake.

#4 OFFLINE   sexyroxy

sexyroxy

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Local time: 01:30 PM

Posted 17 July 2009 - 02:52 PM

I also agree with Dreamer

#5 OFFLINE   kyra

kyra

Quasselstrippe

• Shybi Illuminati
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,851 posts
  • Favourite Film:But I am a cheerleader

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:35 PM

I am single and I would rather not date a married woman.

If I decided to date a married woman, her husband would have to be okay with it and threesomes (or any other involvement of her husband) would not be okay. I would expect her to be at least partially out as I don't intend to hide my relationship. And I would expect some form of commitment, I would hate to be a friend with benefits or an affair.

#6 OFFLINE   acqua

acqua

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:43 PM

I  also agree  with dreamer.

I am single at the moment but if I weren't I would agree with satehen who wrote:

View Postsatehen, on Jul 17 2009, 02:23 PM, said:

I'm in agreement with dreamer.  I'm engaged (so not single, or married), I would date a married woman if the husband was ok with it and my fiance was ok, no threesomes though.

Posted Image

#7 OFFLINE   Nielle

Nielle

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Local time: 12:30 PM

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:08 PM

I'm single - haha, I read the last question wrong, thought it said 'if you were married', lol failure. - and I would not mind dating a married woman, assuming that her husband was aware, as I don't believe in cheating. As far as her/my husband being involved, it would depend on a lot of things like if I was attracted to him as well, if we got along, etc. It would not be a requirement by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm open-minded enough that it could always be an option.
The Doctor: It got ... complicated. And that was all my fault. I just want a mate.
    Donna: You just want to mate?!
    The Doctor: I just want a mate!
    Donna: You're not mating with me, sunshine!

Captain Jack: So there I was, stranded in the year two–hundred–one–hundred, ankle-deep in Dalek dust, he goes off without me. But I had this [taps his wrist strap] I used to be a Time Agent, it’s called a Vortex Manipulator. He’s not the only one who can time travel–
    The Doctor: Excuse me, that’s not time travel. It’s like, "I’ve got a sports car, you’ve got a Space Hopper".
   Martha: Oh ho ho! Boys and their toys.

I ♥ Doctor Who

#8 OFFLINE   JustmeTiff

JustmeTiff

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:24 PM

I wouldn't mind dating a married woman... and like many have already said, the husbands would have to know about our relationship. As far as sexual relations with the husband and my husband... I wouldn't want that, but I would love to be able to have all of us hang out. That is of course since I have someone particular in mind (a good friend of mine). LOL. But I wouldn't expecct the time that she and I had together to be completely seperate of everybody else.

#9 OFFLINE   thesea

thesea

Still bouncing

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:57 PM

I have dated married and attached people, had group sex.
I will go with how I feel,
if I like an attached person I would be open to dating them, if I liked their partner too all the better :blush:

Just don't give me that crap about if I have a threesome with you I have to do this with them and not that and I cant have feelings for them.....gah I'm not a sex robot, you cant pre-program me.
There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life

#10 OFFLINE   Beach Monkey

Beach Monkey

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • Local time: 11:30 AM
  • Music:U2, Green Day, Violent Femmes, Possum Dixon

Posted 17 July 2009 - 10:44 PM

I'm single and completely monogamous, and I would only consider the same for my partner.  I want to be someone's one and only -- not their co-#1 or #2.
Posted Image

-- Ani DiFranco, "In or Out"

#11 OFFLINE   Karla

Karla

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Music:Everything

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:03 PM

I don't think I could do it.  Even if her husband knew, I think I'd feel too weird about it, but that's just me.  I totally see how you could date a married woman if her husband/partner knew but....hmm, I'd feel too odd.  Plus, I'd always feel like second best - just to add to insecurities haha.

"No matter how far in or out of the closet you are, you still have a next step"

#12 OFFLINE   Froggy

Froggy

ShyBi-Goddess

• Shybi Illuminati
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,529 posts
  • Music:Queen, Abba, Tina Turner, Annie Lennox, Russell Watson, Meatloaf, Bee Gees, Elvis, Shirley Bassey(probably the only one on this site..lol)

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:13 PM

I have a g/f who is single...technically speaking I'm married but only on paper...so my g/f..is having a relationship with a married woman...lol!!

I prefer to be with single women less complication that way.
Luv
Froggy

xxx

Is it possible to fall deeper in love?....Posted Image

#13 OFFLINE   justcurious87

justcurious87

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Music:I am open to all music! :)

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:31 PM

I am not married yet but in a serious relationship...now I would not date a married woman, but I would want a single woman to join my boyfriend and I.  Not only for a one night  threesome, but to invite her into our relationship.
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

#14 OFFLINE   Curious_in_Hawaii

Curious_in_Hawaii

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Local time: 06:30 AM
  • Skin: IP.Board
  • Music:Florence + The Machine, Massive Attack, Depeche Mode, Thievery Corp, Morcheeba, Muse
  • Signature Fragrance:Happy Heart by Clinique
  • Favourite Film:sooo many. I love movies!

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:52 PM

I am completely monogamous. I have huge issues with those who cheat on their husbands/wives, because as a child that pretty much traumatized me from my parent's divorce and since have had issues with men and the fear of infidelity. Therefore, I have always had a negative view for those on the other side... even if they are not the instigators of the affair/relationship. If they have any conscious brain at all, they should realize what potential damage and strife can result from their participation.... as you can tell, I have a lot of anger issues with the woman who knowingly ruining my parent's marriage with her affair with my father. Not to mention him... but I won't get into that.

My point is, I could never break apart a family or cause strife, be it going with a man OR a woman if they were married.

That's my rant and 2 cents, and didn't mean to offend anybody if you can/do swing into a married person's life. If it's agreed upon by all parties, then I guess it may be a little different.

#15 OFFLINE   blonde_neb

blonde_neb

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Music:ACDC

Posted 18 July 2009 - 12:23 AM

Great poll Smudge.  Thanks for posting it!

#16 OFFLINE   Wrenwood

Wrenwood

Getting Flirty

• Silver Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Music:I listen to all sorts of things

Posted 18 July 2009 - 02:16 AM

I'm married and my husband knows everything that goes through my head, or practically.  As long as there is full disclosure for all parties involved, I see no problem with being with another married woman. I also wouldn't mind having social engagement with the husbands.  It'd be nice if we could all be friend. (I'm dreaming, aren't I.)

My preference would be to keep intimate encounters separate though.
"All I can do is be me, whoever that is." Bob Dylan

#17 OFFLINE   typical_chik21

typical_chik21

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Local time: 03:00 AM

Posted 18 July 2009 - 02:46 AM

I am a single woman, but would have a relationship with a married woman aslong as her husband knew.. depending on if I was attracted to her husband, I might have a 3some, but would like seperate time with the woman
Save a tree, eat a beaver :)

#18 OFFLINE   wax_butterfly19

wax_butterfly19

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Music:music. ;)

Posted 18 July 2009 - 03:46 AM

Well I'd be a little young to date a married woman but... I am a strong believer in loyalty but... if I was married I would probably stay loyal but if my husband was open enough I might mention it.  And I dunno if I would date a married woman, I think her partner would have to be wicked okay with it but still... I'm selfish and I don't like sharing :th_c4814252:

#19 OFFLINE   Ryn

Ryn

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Music:Mostly rock & techno with a lil bit of everything else

Posted 18 July 2009 - 03:59 AM

I don't think I could date a married woman because I might eventually want a real relationship with her and it won't be possible because she wants to stay with her husband.  I want her all to myself.  I am having a hard time deciding if I want to start something with this chick who has two daughters.  I'm only 21 and I don't think I can handle kids right now.  It's so hard for me to find single girls that don't have any attachments. :th_c4814252:
Single again!!!!  lol

#20 OFFLINE   sezz

sezz

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • Local time: 03:30 AM
  • Music:Stone Sour, Slipknot, Metallica, Rammstein, The Offspring, Green Day
  • Favourite Film:Nightmare Before Christmas

Posted 18 July 2009 - 05:24 AM

I'm married and would probably prefer to date another married woman or a woman in a commited relationship.. but either way it doesn't worry me as long as there is some trust and understanding that I am married... but I would NEVER want my husband to be part of it, he would have full knowledge of what was going on but he would never be invovled apart from possibly friendships between the woman and her husband/partner if it worked out that way...
I guess it's all wishful thinking though *sigh*

Posted Image

~*if we run, if we fall across the line it's too little too late to rewind*~

[/size]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users