Getting Flirty

• Silver Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Local time: 03:38 PM
  • Skin: Pink Bits Two
  • Music:Always changing

Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:39 AM

Just throwing this out there. I know there aren't many Aussie's out there, but did anyone have at look at Mardi Gras this year? I don't have TV as such and I've been meaning to have a look at some of the streams online to see if there was much/any bi stuff happening there. Haven't had the chance yet with visitors and sick kids :( Trying to get my long distance pride on but it's so hard, again! Has anyone seen anything? Or is it maybe totally uninteresting?

#2 OFFLINE   Vampire

Vampire

ShyBi-Goddess

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,108 posts
  • Local time: 02:38 PM
  • Music:80's

Posted 08 March 2017 - 06:49 AM

I only saw what came through on Facebook. No Bi stuff. Everything's very straight where i live.

#3 OFFLINE   bi-the-ocean

bi-the-ocean

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Local time: 02:38 PM
  • Music:varies with mood, oldies, pop rock and hard/industrial rock straight to sappy love song playlist
  • Signature Fragrance:eucalyptus oil, and/or lemon
  • Favourite Film:Harry Potter movies,

Donator

Posted 11 March 2017 - 04:39 AM

I went to the Mardis Gras Fair Day but didn't make it to the parade itself. The Fair day was great. A huge variety of people, gay, straight, cross dressing, couples and singles. Everybody was just wandering around, visiting the stalls that interest them, finding and connecting to people with similar interests and watching the entertainment. I remember seeing a bi-visibilty sign, but can't remember the specifics of the stall or group that were advertising it.
Mardis Gras is for everyone.. no need to feel like things aren't relevant because they aren't bi-sexual specific!
Go next year and check it out, I'm sure you would have found some interesting things there!

#4 OFFLINE   LilPookyMama

LilPookyMama

Getting Flirty

• Silver Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Music:Always changing

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:31 PM

I saw the Fair Day advertised. It did look much more my sort of event. It's a bit of a drive to get into Sydney for it but I'll see how next year goes. It really is a shame there isn't more events further afield. Ah well :D I had a friend performing at one of the shows on that week and I get to see all his pictures.

#5 OFFLINE   Hi I'm Bi

Hi I'm Bi

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Signature Fragrance:rose geranium oil

Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:28 AM

I live 800km from Sydney so didn't go but just thought I'd say hi cos it's pretty rare to have a conversation with other bi ladies in Australia. So.....HI! !!!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pride, Sydney

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users