Special Chat???

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Poll: Special Chat times? (61 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like more times available for discussion groups in chat?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What style would you like to have the chat?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What day of the week would you like to have the chat? and which times of day would you prefer?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 OFFLINE   Onceuponatime

Onceuponatime

ShyBi-Goddess

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,276 posts
  • Local time: 08:40 AM
  • Skin: Pink Bits Two

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:22 PM

It did for a while while Lily was here - but trying to match up times around the world and topics and some one to guide and support topics is tricky. Sad because I enjoyed them

Hate doesn't do anything but beget more hate. It holds us back. We need to figure out constructive ways to move forward - being angry and upset at people doesn't do that. H.U.G.S Helping Us Grow Spiritually. Sometimes you have to step up so you don't fall back. It's about moving forward one step at a time.

#22 OFFLINE   Clarabelle

Clarabelle

Surdo Princess

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,725 posts
  • Local time: 09:40 PM
  • Music:Pink Floyd, ACDC, A7X, Alice in Chains, Anthrax
  • Signature Fragrance:Thierry Mugler's Alien

Donator

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:34 PM

View PostOnceuponatime, on 16 March 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:

It did for a while while Lily was here - but trying to match up times around the world and topics and some one to guide and support topics is tricky. Sad because I enjoyed them

Ah I just seen this thread too, shame because I think it would be nice! I love a good book or music discussion
Insert witty/pretentious quote or line here....... COCONUTS

#23 Guest_Morgana142_*

Guest_Morgana142_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2015 - 06:54 AM

What a fantastic idea.

#24 Guest_Morgana142_*

Guest_Morgana142_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:02 PM

If a Mod looks on here, please can you tell me why my name keeps coming up on this thread when I have not posted on it since June?
It just came up I posted at 9.13PM and I was not even on at that time.

#25 OFFLINE   Shei

Shei

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts
  • Local time: 04:40 PM
  • Skin: IP.Board
  • Signature Fragrance:VapoRub

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:05 PM

View PostMorgana142, on 17 December 2015 - 10:02 PM, said:

If a Mod looks on here, please can you tell me why my name keeps coming up on this thread when I have not posted on it since June?
It just came up I posted at 9.13PM and I was not even on at that time.

Good question. And this mod will use the power of Google to figure it out. I'm going to guess glitch?

Results - Google helped nothing. Try changing your password just in case, but I doubt someone has hacked you if the system is just saying you posted, but never did. Clear cookies, cache and the like and see if it helps?

Edited by Shei, 17 December 2015 - 10:09 PM.

Maybe we could stop ourselves loving a woman, but maybe it just feels too damned good to ever want to.

Maybe, she's just... it.

#26 OFFLINE   Abby96

Abby96

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Music:Love music, if you can suggest a good band you like leave me a message

Posted 10 January 2016 - 12:34 AM

View PostLilythePink, on 20 February 2008 - 01:04 PM, said:

We have Discussion Group, every Friday, where we talk about a particular subject, usually serious, although some can dissolve into fits of laughter ...

AND we will be having Book Club back....I shall be posting a poll about that in the General Forum...

Throw some ideas out there, Tiff, let's see what people want...

"Happy Hour"..that sounds fun !!!
Would like to know when the book club starts back up.

#27 OFFLINE   GypsyButterfly

GypsyButterfly

Your Friend & Confidante

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,074 posts
  • Local time: 01:40 PM
  • Music:Classical, big band, jazz, classic rock, gospel, Celtic, hip hop, show tunes, pop, alternative
  • Favourite Film:Hello, Dolly!

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:04 AM

View PostAbby96, on 10 January 2016 - 12:34 AM, said:

Would like to know when the book club starts back up.

I don't believe we've had that for a very long time. If this is something you're interested in, perhaps make a thread about it & see if we can get it going again.

Posted Image

#28 OFFLINE   softdeedee

softdeedee

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Music:80's rock and country
  • Signature Fragrance:Anything Victoria Secret
  • Favourite Film:Grease

Posted 21 September 2016 - 06:21 PM

View Posttruelly69, on 17 April 2008 - 11:49 PM, said:

I'm with 'pants', what are the chances of local forums, but I guess that limits the numbers in some cases, just a thought! Also, for a structured approach, it would help those of us who don't often get into chat, at times its like walking into a room full of people and only knowing one or two there, can take a while to get into the swing of things, again, just a thought.

I agree :)
Dee :)

#29 OFFLINE   wolfbigrl88

wolfbigrl88

Net's future wife

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • Local time: 03:40 PM
  • Music:Hard rock, 80's,
  • Signature Fragrance:C K one
  • Favourite Film:Man From Snowy River, Princess Bride, Loving Anabelle, Eddie and the Cruisers

Donator

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:58 PM

Now that chat is back up and functioning maybe we could have a time for a discussion group? There's a suggestion box option below all the threads on the main page, that might be a good place to start suggestions.

#30 OFFLINE   Rocker83

Rocker83

Tbare's Girl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts
  • Music:Most music. Rock, metal, pop, motown, disco, jazz, soul, country, blues and some classical
  • Signature Fragrance:Jean Paul Gaultier Classique
  • Favourite Film:Depends on the type of movie

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:03 PM

Suggestions are an idea, but I think it may be worth waiting to do anything in chat until the site has been updated. LF is working hard behind the scenes to give the site an overhaul and update certain features. This could mean the site will be down for periods of time and certain things may be temperamental until its finished. Like chat for instance. Just because its up and running now doesn't mean it will always be. Thinking up some ideas now can't hurt though :)
Posted Image

#31 OFFLINE   wolfbigrl88

wolfbigrl88

Net's future wife

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • Local time: 03:40 PM
  • Music:Hard rock, 80's,
  • Signature Fragrance:C K one
  • Favourite Film:Man From Snowy River, Princess Bride, Loving Anabelle, Eddie and the Cruisers

Donator

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:57 PM

Very true and yes she's still working on the site but she did pop in to chat last night to see how it was going, at least I think it was her, but ideas are always welcomed.

#32 OFFLINE   lilac_lover

lilac_lover

Butter wouldn't melt....

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,561 posts
  • Music:Emmylou Harris, Nanci Griffith, Dolly Parton, Pam Tillis, Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard plus many more
  • Signature Fragrance:Red Dor
  • Favourite Film:Contact, PS I Love you and Pride & Prejudice

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:47 PM

I think we should hold our horses and let la-femme get the site sorted in proper sequence before we start asking for things straight away. The site is already in a better place than it was 2 weeks ago but things need to be sorted in an order that produces reloads and reboots to a minimum. People have not seen much of la-femme because she is getting on with the business in the gubbins of the site whilst the mods try and stay on top out here.

It will get better but one step at a time will stop the whole thing crashing rather than trying to fix everything all at once. Just bear with us

#33 OFFLINE   Hungry

Hungry

ShyBi-Goddess

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:04 PM

Once the rest of the site is spruced up, with a newer board there's the option of using different software to run the chatroom anyway and that could come with new features that could automatically deal with some of the suggestions, such as specific rooms etc.

The future looks bright though :D

Edited by Hungry, 20 April 2017 - 02:05 PM.

#34 OFFLINE   brokengirl0407

brokengirl0407

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Music:Country,Pop
  • Signature Fragrance:Lavender

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:20 PM

I would love to chat, but try as I might I can't seem to make the chat room here work. I am sooooo incompetent  with tech stuff.  I would appreciate anyone better versed in this kind of stuff on tips  of how I can enter the room

#35 OFFLINE   Rocker83

Rocker83

Tbare's Girl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts
  • Music:Most music. Rock, metal, pop, motown, disco, jazz, soul, country, blues and some classical
  • Signature Fragrance:Jean Paul Gaultier Classique
  • Favourite Film:Depends on the type of movie

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:52 AM

View Postbrokengirl0407, on 21 April 2017 - 08:20 PM, said:

I would love to chat, but try as I might I can't seem to make the chat room here work. I am sooooo incompetent  with tech stuff.  I would appreciate anyone better versed in this kind of stuff on tips  of how I can enter the room

Do you use your phone or a laptop/computer? The phone version seems to work okay, but sadly because some browsers have stopped allowing java updates, the chat room will only work on internet explorer. All other browsers don't work.

The owner of the site is working hard to update the site and hopefully making chat more reliable will be one of those things. But that all takes a great deal of time. So in the meantime try internet explorer or your phone. If I can be of any more help drop me a message. I'm no computer whiz but I have more techy knowledge than the average Joe haha

Hope that helps
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users