Getting Flirty

• Silver Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Local time: 08:45 PM
  • Music:lucy spraggan tea and toast
  • Favourite Film:rent

Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:08 AM

So I have never been with a woman but I would imagine kissing feels pretty much the same .
But any advice on how to approach this would be much appreciated.
You have to be willing to fight in order for a love story to last a life time

#2 OFFLINE   Confusedin2013

Confusedin2013

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • Local time: 03:45 PM
  • Skin: Pink Bits Two

Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:18 AM

My first "lesbian kiss" I was drunk although fully aware and not sure how we even got to that point. I personally feel girls are much more passionate kissers but that's just personal experience others could feel differently.

#3 OFFLINE   Antares

Antares

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Local time: 01:45 PM
  • Music:Alternative, Celtic, Dance, Electronic, Hip Hop/Rap, Pop and Rock the best.
  • Signature Fragrance:Herve Leger
  • Favourite Film:Fifth Element :) Fried Green Tomatoes; Recent: Interstellar & Martin

Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:46 AM

I've kissed both men and women, and in my opinion it's not the same at all. Kissing a woman tends to be softer... I don't mean softer as in less passionate or fierce, just softer as in softer skin (no stubble, smaller features).
It's been my experience that men tend to use more sloppy (lack of a better word) tongue at first.  Another difference is I think woman like to kiss a lot longer.
A first kiss regardless of the gender... could be good, could be bad, could be a deal breaker, could have potential.  :)
What do you enjoy about kissing a male, or how do you like to be kissed by a male?  Do you kiss everyone you've kissed romantically the same? If not, why and what are the differences? Do you tend to lead or follow?
I'd say start with what feels good to you or what you like done to you, and adjust to what you sense from her, if and as needed.

#4 OFFLINE   Shebop

Shebop

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 09:08 AM

Kissing a woman is definitely different to kissing a man, in that women seem to be gentler first of all in their approach to it, whereas men seem to think that passion equates to mouth wide open and tongue needs to be shoved in immediately. I know I am generalising, and not everyone of either gender kisses the same, it's just been my experience. I have had a couple of men who really were good kissers, but mostly men seem to think to be really passionate they have to go for it and really let the tongue take over, which personally I hate! I also hate sloppy kissers, either male or female and tongue should only be introduced slowly during make out times, not shoved down a person's throat. Yuck!

I have only kissed 3 women in my life and a lot more men, but over all in my experience I so far have always preferred kissing women. I also firmly believe that a bad kisser can't really be taught to kiss nicely, at least not for me. It just doesn't happen unfortunately.

#5 OFFLINE   Hungry

Hungry

ShyBi-Goddess

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Local time: 09:45 PM

Posted 23 June 2016 - 09:39 AM

I think it depends on the person. I wouldn't say male vs female is better or anything. I think it's softer to start with and you obviously don't get stubble and there's usually more hair to run your hands through or grab a handful of.

I think it's more if they're a decent kisser or not, go slower and then you can add intensity better than going all out and being sloppy. Treat it as you would any other kissing opportunity it's not like there's a definitive guide to kissing a woman. Or dating or fucking, if there was this site would probably be quieter ;)

You'll be fine just don't expect too much and you're likely be pleasantly surprised!

Oh and I've made out with more than a few.. if everyone is stating.. if you're initiating it be thoughtful about it and if you're kissed be guided by them if you hate what they're doing take control or if you're bored spice things up..

Edited by Hungry, 23 June 2016 - 09:41 AM.

#6 OFFLINE   hummingbirdgirl

hummingbirdgirl

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Local time: 04:45 PM
  • Music:I like a variety of music but prefer classic rock and soft rock
  • Signature Fragrance:Lide Watier - Neiges

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:37 PM

I think women have an advantage over men when it comes to not only kissing other women but sex in general because we have an insider perspective. We have a feminine perspective and know what we like and dislike. I think it applies to communication and just being together as well. I do understand everyone is an individual but women do have certain desires and likes dislikes in common.

#7 OFFLINE   BiTriMama

BiTriMama

Ladylike as Fuck

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Local time: 01:45 PM
  • Favourite Film:Swingers, Sideways, Kissing Jessica Stein

Posted 24 June 2016 - 08:51 AM

Perhaps I'm biased, as I identify as gay, but kissing girls is WAY better than kissing guys.  The lips are softer, her skin is softer, her approach is just different.  I find guys are more rough, in a way I generally don't find appealing.  It can still be just as intense, or even more so!

Advice-wise, start slow, see what it's like.  Just like with guys, every girls kisses differently.  I've only kissed a few, and the first wasn't a good kisser at all, but two girls I've kissed have been AWESOME.  I did have one guy in my life who kissed more like a girl, soft lips included.

#8 OFFLINE   BellaMynx

BellaMynx

SexyArtsyMynx

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Music:Dubstep and an assortment of things...
  • Signature Fragrance:Moonlight Sonata and Sweet Pea
  • Favourite Film:The Hobbit, LOTR, Harry Potter, and more...

Posted 24 June 2016 - 02:49 PM

Kissing a woman is awesome! I actually prefer it over men, but I will say that it's not a matter of better or worse. It's just different. Men—not all men but from my experience—tend to kiss more forcefully and many times expect it to lead elsewhere such as putting their hands on you in hopes to push it further. Women—again not all but from my experience—are more passionate and are not quick to expect the kiss to lead elsewhere, but let it go naturally.

I'm with BiTriMama in that just like guys, every girl kisses differently, though. My first kiss with a girl was just ok because we were just friends and wanted to experience making love for the first time between two women. My first kiss with a man was incredible because we were in love with each other and soon got married. My kiss with a girl I was dating was phenomenal because it felt like I left earth and came back. She turned out to be a horrible person later on, but yeah. Lol, it's so interesting. I miss kissing women because it is my favorite. Hopefully, that will happen one of these days. :D
Simply more than one love. PolyLove <3

#9 OFFLINE   justonekiss

justonekiss

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Local time: 02:45 PM
  • Music:Soul
  • Signature Fragrance:Variations of coconut

Posted 21 July 2016 - 10:54 PM

Here's what I don't understand about myself. I was kissed when I was young, and I hated it. I was also kissed by a best friend once, and I didn't know how to feel about that. I felt like I should force myself to like it because I didn't want to disappoint her. We weren't friends much longer after that. I was also 'accidentally' kissed by my best friend on New Year's. So all the kisses I've had with a woman have been disappointing or unwanted...which is why I don't understand the feelings I'm having for one person right now.

#10 OFFLINE   Queenee90

Queenee90

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Music:A little bit of everything
  • Signature Fragrance:Very sexy
  • Favourite Film:Too many to pick just one

Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:14 AM

View PostConfusedin2013, on 23 June 2016 - 08:18 AM, said:

My first "lesbian kiss" I was drunk although fully aware and not sure how we even got to that point. I personally feel girls are much more passionate kissers but that's just personal experience others could feel differently.

Same. My first kiss with a girl was when I was drunk and it was the best feeling ever. I wish it could have went further but sadly it didn't. I've never had sex with a woman but can't wait for the day it finally happens. Ive made out with a few girls but only while drunk. It seems to be the only time im truly comfortable because it acts as an "excuse" for me when I'm out with my straight friends. Girls really are more passionate kissers. And I love it!

#11 OFFLINE   wolfbigrl88

wolfbigrl88

Net's future wife

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • Music:Hard rock, 80's,
  • Signature Fragrance:C K one
  • Favourite Film:Man From Snowy River, Princess Bride, Loving Anabelle, Eddie and the Cruisers

Donator

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:09 PM

My first kiss with a woman led me to shys! :) I'm so glad I discovered this site can't believe I've been on here 8 years now, but I had about a two year break when I got married to my second ex-husband and when I started coming back on here he was okay with it at first, then he got aggravated because I was spending so much time on here and not as much time with him. Anyhow it was so nice and I finally discovered that I had to admit I was at least bi-sexual :)

#12 OFFLINE   brokengirl0407

brokengirl0407

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Music:Country,Pop
  • Signature Fragrance:Lavender

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:05 PM

my first kiss with another girl was magical, it was totally different from any boy  had kissed. It was soooo much best, so sweet, so tender, so loving.

#13 OFFLINE   bi-the-ocean

bi-the-ocean

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Local time: 06:45 AM
  • Music:varies with mood, oldies, pop rock and hard/industrial rock straight to sappy love song playlist
  • Signature Fragrance:eucalyptus oil, and/or lemon
  • Favourite Film:Harry Potter movies,

Donator

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:19 PM

My first kiss with a woman was only a few months ago, late at night at a beach lookout with a warm wind and the sounds of the ocean in the background. We were at a party and throughout the day we went from being good friends to more.  We were sitting close, talking, laughing and touching each other slightly.
I asked her to come home with me and we left the party holding hands to walk home.
When we stopped at the lookout, it was just the right time to move closer together and lean in for a  kiss, and i think that's the key. If the moment is right you'll know it.
Kissing a woman, this woman, was soft and warm and beautiful and deep and comfortable and amazing! It left me breathless and moaning into her mouth. My advice is simple,  wait for the right time, start slow and go with what feels good and right.
You'll know!

Edited by bi-the-ocean, 17 January 2017 - 04:35 PM.

#14 OFFLINE   Shy-bi69

Shy-bi69

Bashful

• Silver Shy-Bi Girl
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Music:Like most music!
  • Signature Fragrance:Anything that smells yummy!

Posted 23 January 2017 - 09:33 PM

Kissing another girl is totally different I think. So amazing!

#15 OFFLINE   Cute&Curious

Cute&Curious

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Local time: 06:15 PM

Posted 24 January 2017 - 12:39 PM

I've never kissed another woman, but I'd imagine it would be very different than kissing a man, for all the reasons listed above. It seems simple, and perhaps a little juvenile, but kissing a woman has been my #1 fantasy since my teenage years, and still to this day

#16 OFFLINE   Cairdins78

Cairdins78

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Music:Country

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:55 AM

My first time was with my one and only girlfriend and it  was  as great as I  thought it would be!  I have kissed two after her and it is nothing like a man. Woman are so much more passionate and sensual..... I love it!

#17 OFFLINE   wolfbigrl88

wolfbigrl88

Net's future wife

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • Music:Hard rock, 80's,
  • Signature Fragrance:C K one
  • Favourite Film:Man From Snowy River, Princess Bride, Loving Anabelle, Eddie and the Cruisers

Donator

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:07 PM

Well to answer another question that was asked on this thread, the two men I kissed and enjoyed it, I was married to both of them. I also was with a guy one night when I was drunk and he wanted to kiss and make out, but I didn't have any feelings for him,  nor did I know him, so I didn't enjoy that kissing experience at all, and as I said earlier, I totally enjoyed my first actual kiss with a woman. Kissing netty is the greatest.

#18 OFFLINE   Ambrosia

Ambrosia

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts
  • Favourite Film:A Clockwork Orange, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:53 PM

I personally prefer kissing women. In my experience, women are softer, but more passionate and deliberate kissers. Men tend to be very roughand not as calculated with their movement.

#19 OFFLINE   Ambrosia

Ambrosia

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts
  • Favourite Film:A Clockwork Orange, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:55 PM

I personally prefer kissing women. In my experience, women are softer, but more passionate and deliberate kissers. Men tend to be very roughand not as calculated with their movement.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: first kiss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users