* * * * - 8 votes

Would You Date A Married Woman?

• Please log in to reply
1101 replies to this topic

Poll: Dating Married Bisexual Women (1664 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you date a married woman?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

If you dated a married woman, would you like to include her husband in the relationship?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

If you are married, would you want to include your husband in a relationship with another woman?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1101 OFFLINE   kairi

kairi

Magic Alien

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Local time: 05:16 AM
  • Skin: Pink Bits Two
  • Favourite Film:As good as it gets

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:28 PM

Yes
“Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.”

#1102 OFFLINE   wildlytamed

wildlytamed

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Local time: 10:16 PM
  • Music:The blues, folksy songs, 90's grunge. 90's rap. And anything acapella!
  • Signature Fragrance:Can't give my secret away ;)

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:07 AM

I'm not looking to date a woman, married or single. I would, however, enjoy a friend with benefits situation. My SO and I do not have a sex life anymore (due to his medical issues) and I really miss intimacy. But would not be interested in a serious relationship with a woman that leads to marriage, etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users