111 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   MSR

MSR

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • Local time: 11:08 PM
  • Music:Anything from modern pop/dance to 80s/90s indie/grunge depending on what I am doing and my mood.
  • Favourite Film:The Life of Brian

Donator

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:02 PM

View PostRetroJellyfish, on 17 November 2015 - 08:30 PM, said:

I'm not sure I could choose - it sort of depends on my mood. In Zumba it is the very sexy bum that dances in front of me! Other times it's the mere hint of a cleavage. You know - that blank space between breasts, that kind of invites you in!

Just come back from a gym class where we had to work in pairs. That blank space really was very inviting as I was facing her holding the pads while she hit them. :)

#22 OFFLINE   Purple Rose

Purple Rose

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Skin: Pink Bits Two
  • Music:Everything and anything......classic rock, metal, pop, country.....whatever the mood calls for
  • Signature Fragrance:Mark Jacobs Daisy Dream
  • Favourite Film:Beaches, Coyote Ugly and Burlesque , All Fast and Furious

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:09 PM

I need to move to the back of my exercise class and check out these bums.......saying that watching those boobs bounce in the mirror really gets me going
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best - Marilyn Munro

#23 OFFLINE   RetroJellyfish

RetroJellyfish

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Local time: 12:08 AM
  • Music:My taste in music ranges from "you need to listen to this" to "I know, please don't judge me."
  • Favourite Film:Labyrinth, The Goonies, The Lost Boys, Pleasantville, The Adjustment Bureau,

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:25 PM

View PostMSR, on 17 November 2015 - 09:02 PM, said:

Just come back from a gym class where we had to work in pairs. That blank space really was very inviting as I was facing her holding the pads while she hit them. :)

I am so pleased that someone else understands that space.
I want to think again of dangerous and noble things. I want to be light and frolicsome. I want to be improbable, beautiful and afraid of nothing as though I had wings.

Mary Oliver.

#24 OFFLINE   GypsyButterfly

GypsyButterfly

Your Friend & Confidante

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,074 posts
  • Local time: 03:08 PM
  • Music:Classical, big band, jazz, classic rock, gospel, Celtic, hip hop, show tunes, pop, alternative
  • Favourite Film:Hello, Dolly!

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:29 PM

It's definitely full, round, curvy bottoms for me. I've been an ass aficionado for 35 years. I was in 7th grade when I first took notice of a guy's butt. I've been hooked ever since. Women usually have nicer ones.

Overall, I don't pay that much attention to the physical. Without a strong intellectual & emotional connection, it wouldn't matter what they looked like. That's why I enjoy getting to know people online. You create something more meaningful & of substance, without the distraction of appearance.

Posted Image

#25 OFFLINE   MSR

MSR

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • Music:Anything from modern pop/dance to 80s/90s indie/grunge depending on what I am doing and my mood.
  • Favourite Film:The Life of Brian

Donator

Posted 24 November 2015 - 09:49 PM

Again, came back from a class at the gym tonight where we were doing an exercise that required bending over. With no warning at all I caught site of a very sexy cleavage...way too distracting. So once again breasts won in the gym class (but the bums are so nice to).

#26 OFFLINE   Purple Rose

Purple Rose

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Music:Everything and anything......classic rock, metal, pop, country.....whatever the mood calls for
  • Signature Fragrance:Mark Jacobs Daisy Dream
  • Favourite Film:Beaches, Coyote Ugly and Burlesque , All Fast and Furious

Posted 24 November 2015 - 09:52 PM

At my class we do a routine where we do like a squat sway from side to side........few tight bums on show......bums win for me tonight lol
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best - Marilyn Munro

#27 OFFLINE   Sabine

Sabine

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Local time: 06:08 PM
  • Skin: IP.Board
  • Music:Beautiful, the night is still young

Posted 25 November 2015 - 01:58 AM

Umm I like both
~Sabine

I've learned you can keep going long after you think you cant....

#28 OFFLINE   Helen

Helen

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Music:ABBA. I SO wanted to be Frida!
  • Signature Fragrance:Tweed by Lentheric lol (I am over 40!)
  • Favourite Film:Up, if I can get past the first 10 minutes where his wife dies and I start blubbing!

Posted 14 December 2015 - 12:55 AM

Neither! Faces :) Kind eyes and/or a cheeky smile. In my jobs over the years (sales and public facing) eye contact and creating rapport has always been important and I do smile at randoms who catch my eye. They probably think I'm a loony though! But it's an easier way to start conversations than staring at someone's chest or bum. I don't get many starers like that, usually really drunk men if I do, and im not keen on it.

#29 OFFLINE   Sparkles33

Sparkles33

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Signature Fragrance:Hugo Boss Orange
  • Favourite Film:The Fifth Element, Matrix Trilogy, The Beach

Posted 16 December 2015 - 07:36 PM

View PostRetroJellyfish, on 17 November 2015 - 08:30 PM, said:

I'm not sure I could choose - it sort of depends on my mood. In Zumba it is the very sexy bum that dances in front of me! Other times it's the mere hint of a cleavage. You know - that blank space between breasts, that kind of invites you in!

Yip, I get that....especially if quite defined or toned. Ah.....  :-)

#30 OFFLINE   luvromance

luvromance

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Local time: 03:08 PM
  • Music:The Cranberries, Alanis Morissette, No Doubt, Domenico Modugno, and many, many more!
  • Signature Fragrance:Juicy Couture, Aqua di Gio

Posted 17 December 2015 - 05:46 PM

Lol... I love breast but when a lady is walking in front of me and she has a nice butt I often find myself not being able to look at anything else around me... I have a friend that has the most amazing butt ever!
COURAGE is not the absence of fear but the acquired ability  to move beyond fear.

#31 OFFLINE   Unintentional Velvet

Unintentional Velvet

Rock'n'Roll Feminist

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Music:Iggy Pop, New Order, Patti Smith, Savages, Primal Scream, Velvet Underground
  • Signature Fragrance:Vanilla (without irony)
  • Favourite Film:Star Wars

Donator

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:38 PM

Do I have to choose? It used to be bum and I didn't really look at boobs much. That's changed lately.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

#32 OFFLINE   new4me2

new4me2

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Music:I'm a music junky, from opera to heavy metal, and anything in between.
  • Signature Fragrance:Cooper
  • Favourite Film:Shawshank Redemption and Breakfast at Tiffany's

Posted 18 December 2015 - 02:01 PM

I love both!!! And I'm a fan of all sizes of both......I love a curvier woman, and I love women that aren't. I think you can tell by who I have listed on my profile as my sexiest women, their shapes are all different. What it comes down to with me, is the confidence of the woman in the body!  I think a woman's body is just so beautiful, and if she feels comfortable in her skin and is going to rock my world then Hell Yes!!
Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away.

#33 OFFLINE   Raven32

Raven32

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Local time: 07:08 PM
  • Music:Sia, Jhene Aiko,Trey Songz, The Weekend,

Posted 18 December 2015 - 02:46 PM

It all depends.  If you walking towards me I look at face then boobs,  when they pass I look at bum. But if I see you from behind first then my eyes automatically look at your booty!!!

#34 OFFLINE   funckysocks

funckysocks

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 10:54 PM

I think for me it has to be boobs. They usually get out and about more than bums, so they catch the eye more easily!

#35 OFFLINE   Bessie

Bessie

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:48 AM

Boobs mmmmm  :wink: i get lost in the 'What sort of nipples' fantasy which then leads to thoughts of biting, sucking and licking. YEP definitely boobs for me.

#36 OFFLINE   Clarabelle

Clarabelle

Over the Dyke....

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,722 posts
  • Music:Pink Floyd, ACDC, A7X, Alice in Chains, Anthrax
  • Signature Fragrance:Thierry Mugler's Alien

Donator

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:05 PM

Oh I like both but tbh my eyes will always wander to the breasts first xxx
Insert witty/pretentious quote or line here....... COCONUTS

#37 OFFLINE   AnonymousWoman

AnonymousWoman

Bashful

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 12:51 AM

I like a woman's stomach and breasts. When I was younger I used to think I stared at women's breasts because I had a very small chest myself. Now I realize it was because I am attracted to them.

#38 ONLINE   celeste teal

celeste teal

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • Music:Folk, Classic Rock, Indie Rock, Swing Jazz, Thrash Metal (just kidding)
  • Signature Fragrance:Marc Jacobs Honey
  • Favourite Film:Serenity, Celestial Beings

Donator

Posted 02 January 2016 - 02:58 AM

View PostRaven32, on 18 December 2015 - 02:46 PM, said:

It all depends.  If you walking towards me I look at face then boobs,  when they pass I look at bum. But if I see you from behind first then my eyes automatically look at your booty!!!

I was walking outside one day on one side of a residential street and on the other side of the street  I noticed two fairly attractive women walking towards each other. One woman was walking a dog and the second woman stopped to pet him and they chatted for a moment and then they continued walking away from each other. When they were a few steps apart the woman without the dog turned around and was totally checking out the ass of the other. And here I was checking out both of them :) It was a funny moment

#39 ONLINE   celeste teal

celeste teal

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • Music:Folk, Classic Rock, Indie Rock, Swing Jazz, Thrash Metal (just kidding)
  • Signature Fragrance:Marc Jacobs Honey
  • Favourite Film:Serenity, Celestial Beings

Donator

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:07 AM

I love breasts, especially when viewing them from the side. My eyes follow the beautiful curve they make with her neck and tummy. So sexy. Also, when viewing from the side it is less risky to take a nice long look.

Sometimes if I'm following a nice wiggling ass I find myself becoming hypnotized and I forget where I'm supposed to go.

#40 OFFLINE   cant_help_it

cant_help_it

Bashful

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 04:11 AM

Breast, hands down

Boobies FTW!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users