Shebop

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • Local time: 02:07 AM
  • Skin: Pink Bits Two

Posted 19 December 2015 - 03:13 AM

Ok, I'll start seeing as it's almost the Christmas season with sentimental, soppy adverts on tv, the way they slow down every Christmas song to within an inch of it's life so that it's then barely recognisable! Just annoys me that.

And another more general one, is when I have a friend or any visitor over and I offer them a cup of tea or coffee, and they just say "I don't mind, whatever you're making". Why not just answer with which is your preference? I'm boiling the kettle, it's a s easy to make one or the other! Shouldn't annoy me, but it does!

Anyone else got pet trivial hates?

#2 OFFLINE   new4me2

new4me2

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Local time: 09:07 PM
  • Music:I'm a music junky, from opera to heavy metal, and anything in between.
  • Signature Fragrance:Cooper
  • Favourite Film:Shawshank Redemption and Breakfast at Tiffany's

Posted 19 December 2015 - 03:30 AM

I can't stand when I'm on an elevator, arrive at my floor, the door opens, and the person waiting enters before letting anybody exit. Drives me crazy!!  It also annoys me for people to use toothpicks at the table at a restaurant. I would think better in the restroom? And hey....there's a big mirror in there too :-)
Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away.

#3 OFFLINE   bailiwick

bailiwick

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Music:DMB, Kings of Leon, Shawn James, Alison Krauss, Melody Gardot, Nina Simone, Etta James, ROCK
  • Signature Fragrance:Ralph Lauren blue, Elixir white
  • Favourite Film:Quentin movies, horror, comedy, The color purple, Fried green tomatoes, Forrest Gump

Posted 19 December 2015 - 04:09 AM

When someone says "I could care less"
When a co-worker clips their nails at their desk
People that breathe heavily through their nose when they chew food.
Pen clickers.
When people say it's raining "outside".

There’s something about the look in your eyes.Something I noticed when the light was just right.It reminded me twice that I was alive,And it reminded me that you’re so worth the fight. My greatest fear will be the rescue of me.strange how it turns out that way. Could you show me dear, something I've not seen? Something infinitely interesting.-(echo)incubus

#4 OFFLINE   Hungry

Hungry

ShyBi-Goddess

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:06 AM

When I make someone a hot drink and they don't drink much of it and then it goes to cold. Why did you say yes to a drink if you're not gonna drink it?

Slow typers - "The one finger typers", it's usually really common in places you'd wish would be quicker..

People who make noises while eating, I don't care even if they're pleasurable and grateful noises. There's only so much Mmmhmm one can take it's off putting and awkward especially when they sometimes boarder on orgasmic sounding.. Yeah the chicken is good but reel it in!

Edited by Hungry, 19 December 2015 - 05:17 AM.

#5 OFFLINE   Mamandyou1964

Mamandyou1964

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Local time: 03:07 AM
  • Music:Annie Lennox, Diva
  • Signature Fragrance:Kenzo Flowers
  • Favourite Film:Shawshank Redemption

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:22 AM

People that brush their hair or do their make-up on public transport, I don't care how late you're running, it's narley!

People that sneeze or cough and don't cover their mouth/nose with their hands, need I say more!

#6 OFFLINE   new4me2

new4me2

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:27 AM

View PostMamandyou1964, on 19 December 2015 - 05:22 AM, said:

People that brush their hair or do their make-up on public transport, I don't care how late you're running, it's narley!

People that sneeze or cough and don't cover their mouth/nose with their hands, need I say more!

I agree with both...but especially the 2nd!! And if they cough or sneeze into their hand, right when they are getting ready to shake hands with you....and they still stick it out, and have a look of anticipation like, You're still going to shake aren't you?!?
Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away.

#7 OFFLINE   MSR

MSR

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • Music:Anything from modern pop/dance to 80s/90s indie/grunge depending on what I am doing and my mood.
  • Favourite Film:The Life of Brian

Donator

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:26 PM

Feed back requests from any place...would have posted my status comment here if I had noticed this thread first. Today I was asked for feed back on a paper towel dispenser!!!!

#8 OFFLINE   valis

valis

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Local time: 12:07 AM
  • Signature Fragrance:Armani Code
  • Favourite Film:can't pick just one

Posted 20 December 2015 - 05:07 AM

repetitive noises

when someone starts smoking near me

when it's hot but it's cloudy or raining a bit and people close all the windows of the non-climatized buses making us suffocate inside the bus

when it's hot but it's cloudy or raining a bit and people want to turn off the air conditioner of classrooms, stores etc

when I'm crossing the sidewalk but a car doesn't stop for me to pass, or when a bus does stop for me to pass but the car behind it overtakes the bus because the car driver thinks the bus is stopping to pick up passengers so he prefers to risk running over a pedestrian or hitting another car rather than waiting a few seconds

#9 OFFLINE   Bessie

Bessie

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:38 AM

Really heavy perfumes...I'm always suspicious that people haven't washed and just doused themselves in a throat choking scent to mask bad hygiene.
Teeth stained with nicotine and dirty finger nails.

#10 OFFLINE   Clarabelle

Clarabelle

Over the Dyke....

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,722 posts
  • Music:Pink Floyd, ACDC, A7X, Alice in Chains, Anthrax
  • Signature Fragrance:Thierry Mugler's Alien

Donator

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:49 PM

Heavy breathing in public places

celebrity culture

people that walk right behind you
Insert witty/pretentious quote or line here....... COCONUTS

#11 OFFLINE   Sparkles33

Sparkles33

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Signature Fragrance:Hugo Boss Orange
  • Favourite Film:The Fifth Element, Matrix Trilogy, The Beach

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:07 PM

View Postnew4me2, on 19 December 2015 - 05:27 AM, said:

I agree with both...but especially the 2nd!! And if they cough or sneeze into their hand, right when they are getting ready to shake hands with you....and they still stick it out, and have a look of anticipation like, You're still going to shake aren't you?!?

It is the season to be jolly....goodwill to all men (and women! ;-) ) and all that. However, seeing as it's being asked....

With you on coughing without covering mouths. How rude - and it's not difficult?!

The yellow & black  'children on board' stickers. As if that will make me somehow less likely to want to ram the car in front with my own?! Eh no.

Loud chewing. Yuk.

#12 OFFLINE   Doris1991

Doris1991

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Music:Les Miserables, Phil Collins, Zumba tunes :-)
  • Signature Fragrance:Miss Dior
  • Favourite Film:Harry Potter, Disney

Posted 21 December 2015 - 01:02 AM

View PostHungry, on 19 December 2015 - 05:06 AM, said:

When I make someone a hot drink and they don't drink much of it and then it goes to cold. Why did you say yes to a drink if you're not gonna drink it?

Slow typers - "The one finger typers", it's usually really common in places you'd wish would be quicker..

People who make noises while eating, I don't care even if they're pleasurable and grateful noises. There's only so much Mmmhmm one can take it's off putting and awkward especially when they sometimes boarder on orgasmic sounding.. Yeah the chicken is good but reel it in!

That hot drink thing gets me too! I also have a friend who can't stand people making noises whilst they eat!

For me it's people playing on their phones whilst I'm trying to talk to them. I know they're a big part of life no but I just hate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#13 OFFLINE   Anastasia_75

Anastasia_75

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Local time: 11:07 PM
  • Music:All kinds. Rock, pop, metal, some rap. Not a country fan
  • Favourite Film:The Wall, Moulin Rouge

Posted 21 December 2015 - 02:59 AM

View PostDoris1991, on 21 December 2015 - 01:02 AM, said:

That hot drink thing gets me too! I also have a friend who can't stand people making noises whilst they eat!

For me it's people playing on their phones whilst I'm trying to talk to them. I know they're a big part of life no but I just hate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't handle eating noises. Crunching, lip smacking, liquid pouring, none of it. I can't even handle the gloppy sound a casserole makes when you stir it. I literally have a tv or radio all the time at my house to drown out the eating noises.

Right now my biggest annoyance is "comedian" Jeff Dunham. My husband is watching his stand up special and I want to gouge out my own eyes. Dear god he is just the worst.
Shut up and dance with me :)

#14 OFFLINE   Cooper

Cooper

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Music:Top 40 pop, some 80's, some 90's
  • Signature Fragrance:new4me2
  • Favourite Film:Horror, otherwise no certain genre

Posted 21 December 2015 - 03:54 AM

People that stop in the middle of the grocery aisle with their shopping cart to text or have a phone conversation.  There is no room to pass on the right. There is no room to pass on the left.  Also dislike when someone stops abruptly in front of me with their cart to text and I almost run into them  with my cart  I find it very frustrating as I just want to get my groceries in a timely manner and get out of the store.  I guess I would just like to see some public 'phone etiquette'.
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
                                                                                                    Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

#15 OFFLINE   new4me2

new4me2

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 04:13 AM

View PostSparkles33, on 20 December 2015 - 09:07 PM, said:

It is the season to be jolly....goodwill to all men (and women! ;-) ) and all that. However, seeing as it's being asked....

With you on coughing without covering mouths. How rude - and it's not difficult?!

The yellow & black  'children on board' stickers. As if that will make me somehow less likely to want to ram the car in front with my own?! Eh no.

Loud chewing. Yuk.
It's not hard at all to cover your mouth...and so many I see don't. I'm teaching my kids to sneeze and cough into their elbow, because I think it's even gross to think about doing it all over their hands. But hands are better than nothing.

And I agree with you on the loud chewing...oh my god a guy I work with sits in his cube and eats carrots, chips, nuts, everything crunchy. Which I have no problem with whatever he wants to eat, but he does it so loud, people can hear him a couple of isles over. He sounds like a cow! It's disgusting!

#16 OFFLINE   sweettotheheart

sweettotheheart

Sweet's addictive

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts
  • Local time: 10:07 PM
  • Music:Pink, Annie Lennox, Sade,Marc Anthony, Whitney Houston...I just love music !!!
  • Favourite Film:The Color Purple, Grease,My Sweet November

Posted 21 December 2015 - 04:38 AM

How about people who  with a faux laugh to the extreme just to drawn attention to others...
Oh wait .....I guess that would fall in the annoying category . :lol: :sarcastichand: :laugh: :hysterical:
"One thing I do find really sexy is a girl who's really good at crossword puzzles"

- Chris Pine

#17 OFFLINE   Verbena

Verbena

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Local time: 10:07 PM
  • Skin: IP.Board
  • Music:The Fratellis! Where have you been all my life?!
  • Favourite Film:easy....An Affair to Remember.

Posted 21 December 2015 - 04:52 AM

View PostCooper, on 21 December 2015 - 03:54 AM, said:

People that stop in the middle of the grocery aisle with their shopping cart to text or have a phone conversation.  There is no room to pass on the right. There is no room to pass on the left.  Also dislike when someone stops abruptly in front of me with their cart to text and I almost run into them  with my cart  I find it very frustrating as I just want to get my groceries in a timely manner and get out of the store.  I guess I would just like to see some public 'phone etiquette'.
. Yes! This! Or those same people with their 4 teenage children in tow doing the same thing!

#18 OFFLINE   singer

singer

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Music:absolutely anything. classical to popular.

Posted 21 December 2015 - 07:21 AM

When people use the wrong your or you're when writing!

#19 OFFLINE   Unintentional Velvet

Unintentional Velvet

Rock'n'Roll Feminist

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Music:Iggy Pop, New Order, Patti Smith, Savages, Primal Scream, Velvet Underground
  • Signature Fragrance:Vanilla (without irony)
  • Favourite Film:Star Wars

Donator

Posted 21 December 2015 - 09:35 AM

View Postsinger, on 21 December 2015 - 07:21 AM, said:

I'm so fussy about apostrophe crime and don't consider it trivial.

I try to be tolerant but get irritated by loud chewing; whistling; nail biting; sniffing (have been known to give total strangers tissues, usually they are grateful).
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

#20 OFFLINE   Cooper

Cooper

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Music:Top 40 pop, some 80's, some 90's
  • Signature Fragrance:new4me2
  • Favourite Film:Horror, otherwise no certain genre

Posted 21 December 2015 - 11:12 AM

View Postsinger, on 21 December 2015 - 07:21 AM, said:

Oh, so you're picky about how you write your posts?  Lol!
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
                                                                                                    Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)