• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 singer

singer

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Music:absolutely anything. classical to popular.

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:29 AM

View PostCooper, on 21 December 2015 - 11:12 AM, said:

Oh, so you're picky about how you write your posts?  Lol!

Ha ha....That's where you're... (or is it your) wrong!!!  Ha ha ha. xxx

#22 Purple Rose

Purple Rose

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Music:Everything and anything......classic rock, metal, pop, country.....whatever the mood calls for
  • Signature Fragrance:Mark Jacobs Daisy Dream
  • Favourite Film:Beaches, Coyote Ugly and Burlesque , All Fast and Furious

Posted 22 December 2015 - 08:01 AM

View Postbailiwick, on 19 December 2015 - 04:09 AM, said:

When someone says "I could care less"
When a co-worker clips their nails at their desk
People that breathe heavily through their nose when they chew food.
Pen clickers.
When people say it's raining "outside".

I hate the nail clipping....One of my colleagues does this most mornings.....I just want to shout "will you stop that".
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best - Marilyn Munro

#23 Purple Rose

Purple Rose

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Music:Everything and anything......classic rock, metal, pop, country.....whatever the mood calls for
  • Signature Fragrance:Mark Jacobs Daisy Dream
  • Favourite Film:Beaches, Coyote Ugly and Burlesque , All Fast and Furious

Posted 22 December 2015 - 08:05 AM

Sneezing!!  Girl sits next to me at work says she has alergies has this high pitched sneeze that she does about 15 times in a row.....not a hankie in site but all over her keyboard and phone.....not nice.  Even worse when she says that's a call for you and tries to hand me her phone......oh god no please just transfer the call to mine
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best - Marilyn Munro

#24 rubicus

rubicus

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Music:sanna nielsen - undo
  • Signature Fragrance:CK Truth; Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline
  • Favourite Film:closer, 3 metros sobre el cielo, moulin rouge, I can't think straight, Viola di mare...

Posted 22 December 2015 - 08:28 AM

Nail biting...
Nail clipping sound...
SNORING!!! I think this is the only thing I could go to prison for murder and not be sorry... :)
People who try to make sense of a joke and elaborate it... why?!?! Just enjoy the joke... or don't... but don't try to explain the idea behind it...
People who are too nice... what is wrong with you? You can't always be nice... you should not like everything and everyone... can't remember more now but I'm easily annoyed... oh and I agree with grammar misuse... I'm Bosnian and still know how to use you're and your....

Edited by rubicus, 22 December 2015 - 08:29 AM.

#25 Cooper

Cooper

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Music:Top 40 pop, some 80's, some 90's
  • Signature Fragrance:new4me2
  • Favourite Film:Horror, otherwise no certain genre

Posted 22 December 2015 - 12:53 PM

View Postsinger, on 22 December 2015 - 07:29 AM, said:

Ha ha....That's where you're... (or is it your) wrong!!!  Ha ha ha. xxx

(Raising my hand repeatedly and yelling 'pick me...pick me')...which ironically IS annoying. And the answer is "you're".   : )
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
                                                                                                    Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

#26 myladylove

myladylove

Shy Lady

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:23 PM

The arsehole boy racer that keeps bombing up and down the otherwise quiet cul de sac I live in. Grrrrrr  piss off and grow up for Christ sake.
I am who I am, your approval is not needed.

#27 new4me2

new4me2

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Music:I'm a music junky, from opera to heavy metal, and anything in between.
  • Signature Fragrance:Cooper
  • Favourite Film:Shawshank Redemption and Breakfast at Tiffany's

Posted 22 December 2015 - 04:29 PM

View PostPurple Rose, on 22 December 2015 - 08:05 AM, said:

Sneezing!!  Girl sits next to me at work says she has alergies has this high pitched sneeze that she does about 15 times in a row.....not a hankie in site but all over her keyboard and phone.....not nice.  Even worse when she says that's a call for you and tries to hand me her phone......oh god no please just transfer the call to mine
Oh we have 'allergy girl' in our office. It drives my gay BFF crazy!! But hers is a constant cough....like for months. And his facial expressions are hilarious every time she does it, because it is driving all of us insane. I keep telling him maybe hers is habit she can't stop, then he gives ME the look....hahaha! My other BFF posted this pic on his Facebook wall.

Attached Files

Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away.

#28 valis

valis

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Signature Fragrance:Armani Code
  • Favourite Film:can't pick just one

Posted 24 November 2016 - 05:32 AM

Lately, the voices of certain people.
Sometimes because their voice itself is annoying, sometimes because the person is unbearable then their voice becomes so too, sometimes because it's a very loud voice, sometimes because the already annoying person is also a nonstop talker or someone who just says stupid things all the time. Really, it can make me feel like hitting my head against the wall. haha

Curious fact: If I'm in the company of a person for the whole day and this person had been talking all day long, at night when I'm by myself trying to sleep I have their voice stuck in my mind, as if I'm kinda hearing random fragments of conversation. That's how tiring it can be to listen someone talking for too long, sometimes.

#29 BiTriMama

BiTriMama

Ladylike as Fuck

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,196 posts
  • Favourite Film:Swingers, Sideways, Kissing Jessica Stein

Posted 24 November 2016 - 07:28 PM

People who stop at green right turn lights.

People who drive slowly in the carpool lane.

The wrong there, their, they're; two, to, too; you're, your...

#30 Firthsal

Firthsal

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 07:52 PM

View PostBiTriMama, on 24 November 2016 - 07:28 PM, said:

The wrong there, their, they're; two, to, too; you're, your...
I agree with you two. Your not alone to think like that. People should improve there writing!

#31 Turanga

Turanga

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Music:Alternative & Pop?? Idk...
  • Favourite Film:Back to the Future, Disney, Ghibli

Posted 11 December 2016 - 05:58 AM

People who talk on their phones on public transit for 10+ minutes (usually 40...)
People who watch videos or listen to music on their phone on public transit with volume blasting and no attempt at headphones
People who don't understand personal space in a queue
People who start a text conversation, but when you reply right away they ghost you
People who sneak onto transit / into events that most other people paid for
Transit operators just not showing up for work
Customers thinking they're deity-like creatures when interacting with customer service employees
.... Basically any form of disrespect I guess :P

#32 moonbynight

moonbynight

ShyBi-Goddess

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:44 PM

Irregularly/infrequent repetitive noises. The ones where you're anticipating it because you know it's going to come again, but you don't know exactly when. Snoring, for example. I can tune out regular repetitive noises. But when my brain has to sit there waiting for it to happen again, it drives me insane.

Certain textures.

People who are both incompetent and arrogant. I can deal with incompetence itself ok, or arrogance that is proportional to competence. But when you're screwing up and acting like I'm the bad guy, or that I owe it to you to fix it? Nope.

And like someone else said, high-pitched sneezes. Normal sneeze are fine, but the cutesy little "Ah-choo!" over and over again gets to me.

#33 Terra

Terra

Big Tease

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Music:music from 60-80's mostly, some modern mellow

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:41 AM

My young neighbors who live like typical renters who don't care. The house directly across the narrow street from me was bought in 2015 as a foreclosure. The man who bought it is one of those vultures that looks for people in dire straights. He flips houses to. He is not part of any reputable real estate company Like ReMax or Caldwell Bankers. He saw me out in my front yard. He brought his son over and introduced themselves. the boy was 19. The father said he bought the house because it was in a good area, people took care of their lawn and kept their homes in good repair. Yes, because we are home owners in a middle class neighborhood. He said he wanted his son to have the house so he could eventually raise a family there. Do you can imagine what a 19 year old boy does when he moves away from home. Constant loud parties, trash and beer bottles rolling over into the street and onto my lawn. It got so bad my other neighbor had to have a talk with him. The kid would not listen to me. Guess the gruff male neighbor had more influence.

So here we are almost 2 years later and I still have to pick up trash that blows or rolls over against my fence. The loud parties have been much fewer. He now has a 2 week old daughter. They literally throw trash out of their red neck huge trucks and "by momma's" car onto their lawn where it can sit for 3 or 4 weeks until the father comes by, or it blows off into the street or my yard. They also leave their trash cans out on side of road for days after the trash men have come. This boy has no concept of what its like to have to save up enough money to actually buy a house. Most people also can't afford a big house the first time they purchase one. People who own houses almost always keep their houses and yards up. We take pride in home ownership. You don't usually see that in rentals. Not sure if I consider this trivial. I do know it pisses me off though.
Please don't litter. Spay or neuter your critter.

#34 cre8yourf8

cre8yourf8

ShyBi-Goddess

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,324 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:15 AM

Someone talking during a movie.

People that want to show me memes on their phones all the time. Idgaf!

People being on their phones in general when we are together. Hello, this is real life. Be in it with me. Your facebook friends don't need you to tell them we are swimming right now.

Friends that ask you to lie for them to their significant other. No thanks, I am an adult. Do your dirty business somewhere else.

Gossiping. Or telling me someone is gossiping about me. Still dgaf. Besides, what made them feel so comfortable to talk about my life so intimately with you? Means you are gossiping, too.

Online bullies.

Parents that ignore their children.

Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.

#35 brokengirl0407

brokengirl0407

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Music:Country,Pop
  • Signature Fragrance:Lavender

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:39 PM

patients who do not take their pain meds after surgery and then call complaining about the pain...... daaahh   yes you are in pain, we cut you open and put your bone back together, that is why we gave to pain meds to take.
sorry believe it or not I am usually a very compassionate person,esp with those who are in discomfort, but  this just drives me up a wall. does that make me a bad person?

#36 brokengirl0407

brokengirl0407

Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Music:Country,Pop
  • Signature Fragrance:Lavender

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:40 PM

View Postcre8yourf8, on 05 February 2017 - 06:15 AM, said:

Someone talking during a movie.

People that want to show me memes on their phones all the time. Idgaf!

People being on their phones in general when we are together. Hello, this is real life. Be in it with me. Your facebook friends don't need you to tell them we are swimming right now.

Friends that ask you to lie for them to their significant other. No thanks, I am an adult. Do your dirty business somewhere else.

Gossiping. Or telling me someone is gossiping about me. Still dgaf. Besides, what made them feel so comfortable to talk about my life so intimately with you? Means you are gossiping, too.

Online bullies.

Parents that ignore their children.

YES! all of these... I am with you

#37 FlannelFish

FlannelFish

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Music:pretty much anything depending on my mood

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:38 PM

People who chew with their mouth open.
People who always breathe with their mouth open
When someone puts that bag of chips away with 2 chips in it
If someone drives my car and moves the seat
When my socks are wrinkled in my shoes ;)

#38 Ambrosia

Ambrosia

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts
  • Favourite Film:A Clockwork Orange, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:49 PM

It irritates the fuck out of me when someone won't get back to me about potential plans. Or when they just don't answer my request to hang out. Like, a "no" would be better than just having to figure it out on my own..

#39 Ambrosia

Ambrosia

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts
  • Favourite Film:A Clockwork Orange, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:50 PM

It irritates the fuck out of me when someone won't get back to me about potential plans. Or when they just don't answer my request to hang out. Like, a "no" would be better than just having to figure it out on my own..

#40 Jennirotika

Jennirotika

Orgasmic

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Music:R&B, reggae, old school hip hop, techno, game, jazz
  • Signature Fragrance:Anything fruity ;)
  • Favourite Film:Harry Potter, LOTR, Maleficent, The Hobbit

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:29 PM

Being around my 5 kids 24-7 makes me not stand the sound of banging. It's gotten better than it used to be, but I have bad anxiety. If I hear constant banging or tapping, I'll make them stop, but that's pretty impossible all the time, considering that I have toddlers... lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users