#221 Hungry

Hungry

ShyBi-Goddess

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 08:42 AM

Vampire, on 27 December 2016 - 08:02 AM, said:

I gather your pissed off. :)  Btw Whats cretins?

A cretin is basically an idiot or stupid person.

I have a feeling it was termed as such after a thyroid disorder back in the day that used to leave people with physical problems and learning difficulties, hence the dumb part.

Edited by Hungry, 27 December 2016 - 08:42 AM.

#222 myladylove

myladylove

Shy Lady

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 09:32 AM

Hungry, on 27 December 2016 - 08:42 AM, said:

I have a feeling it was termed as such after a thyroid disorder back in the day that used to leave people with physical problems and learning difficulties, hence the dumb part.

New born babies are given a heel prick to avoid this thyroid disorder which is entirely different from the thyroid disorders that a lot of women and some men develop in later life. I remember both of my babies having this.
I am who I am, your approval is not needed.

#223 myladylove

myladylove

Shy Lady

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 09:37 AM

Vampire, on 27 December 2016 - 08:02 AM, said:

I gather your pissed off. :)  Btw Whats cretins?

It's used as a swear word to describe people who's behaviour is repeatedly getting on your nerves and who never seem to learn manners and respect for other people. When fuelled by alcohol this is how my neighbours behave. Some people need work to keep them in order, when faced with holiday time and spending hours with friends and loved ones I guess they run out of things to talk about. I am if nothing else to them, a topic of conversation and a target for abuse.

#224 Vampire

Vampire

ShyBi-Goddess

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,111 posts
  • Music:80's

Posted 27 December 2016 - 09:59 AM

myladylove, on 27 December 2016 - 09:37 AM, said:

It's used as a swear word to describe people who's behaviour is repeatedly getting on your nerves and who never seem to learn manners and respect for other people. When fuelled by alcohol this is how my neighbours behave. Some people need work to keep them in order, when faced with holiday time and spending hours with friends and loved ones I guess they run out of things to talk about. I am if nothing else to them, a topic of conversation and a target for abuse.
I've heard of that word. Thanks tho. The people you mentioned usually get called words I'm sure you can guess.

#225 Vampire

Vampire

ShyBi-Goddess

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,111 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 10:06 AM

Vampire, on 27 December 2016 - 09:59 AM, said:

I've heard of that word. Thanks tho. The people you mentioned usually get called words I'm sure you can guess.

myladylove, on 27 December 2016 - 09:37 AM, said:

sorry I left a word out. I've NEVER heard of that word.

#226 Vampire

Vampire

ShyBi-Goddess

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,111 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 10:08 AM

myladylove, on 27 December 2016 - 09:32 AM, said:

New born babies are given a heel prick to avoid this thyroid disorder which is entirely different from the thyroid disorders that a lot of women and some men develop in later life. I remember both of my babies having this.

My girls had that heel prick test done but I can't remember what it was done for.  I think they still do it.

#227 Vampire

Vampire

ShyBi-Goddess

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,111 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 10:14 AM

Hungry, on 27 December 2016 - 08:42 AM, said:

Thanks Hungry. I can think of a few other that would describe them better but I'd better be polite. Lol.

#228 kairi

kairi

Magic Alien

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Favourite Film:As good as it gets

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:43 PM

otan exeis na kaneis me ilithious athropous kai kathisterimenous etsi einai gamo,ta neura feugoun pano apo to kefali gamo to soi mou.Alla etsi einai ama den anakateutoun den ginete tha pathoun kati!Kai o allos kathete kai mou leei oti den emathe na psonizei giati den exei xrono!!!Re den gamiesai pou den exeis xrono.Otan eisai spiti koimase olh mera kai den kaneis tipota gamo thn poutana mou mesa!!!!Gamoto!!!!!
Kai na kathome kai san ton malaka na perimeno ena mynhma gamo to felekimou???Kai den fteo kai ollas FFS!!!!!!!

Edited by kairi, 09 January 2017 - 05:54 PM.

“Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.”

#229 myladylove

myladylove

Shy Lady

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:58 AM

:fuckyou:
Spammers, for christs sake FUCK OFF and go FUCK YOURSELVES or something.

:rules: :angry:

#230 celeste teal

celeste teal

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Music:80s, Folk, Classic Rock, Indie Rock, Swing Jazz
  • Signature Fragrance:Marc Jacobs Honey
  • Favourite Film:Serenity, Celestial Beings

Posted 02 February 2017 - 09:57 PM

Hey hacker

Posted Image

#231 myladylove

myladylove

Shy Lady

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 11:18 AM

I have taken a vow of silence, I might as well talk to a brick wall spitting shit at me as speak to any of the straight women who live around me.

#232 myladylove

myladylove

Shy Lady

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:18 PM

I've started talking to myself and having nightmares about gardening so need to get it out of my system.

How fucking rude can you get? That's two fucking texts you have chosen to ignore. If, like everyone else in this cunting backward town you have taken an irrational dislike to me and do not want to do my gardening you could have the decency to text back and make some excuse. Well sod off then and bollocks to you.

#233 Susie4now

Susie4now

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:29 AM

When I'm mad, I swear up a blue streak.  I try not to let it creep into my everyday conversation, but hell, damn and shit always seem to crop up.

#234 Hungry

Hungry

ShyBi-Goddess

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:14 AM

View Postmyladylove, on 21 April 2017 - 06:18 PM, said:

I've started talking to myself and having nightmares about gardening so need to get it out of my system.

How fucking rude can you get? That's two fucking texts you have chosen to ignore. If, like everyone else in this cunting backward town you have taken an irrational dislike to me and do not want to do my gardening you could have the decency to text back and make some excuse. Well sod off then and bollocks to you.

Find another gardener and free yourself from the hassle and nightmares of your garden.. :P My gardener broke one of my garden chairs so at least they're not costing you money.. he looked at me and I looked at him and was like it's lucky I don't want that furniture set isn't it.. you sheepish asshole.

Edited by Hungry, 24 April 2017 - 02:14 AM.

#235 myladylove

myladylove

Shy Lady

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:56 PM

View PostHungry, on 24 April 2017 - 02:14 AM, said:

Find another gardener and free yourself from the hassle and nightmares of your garden.. :P My gardener broke one of my garden chairs so at least they're not costing you money.. he looked at me and I looked at him and was like it's lucky I don't want that furniture set isn't it.. you sheepish asshole.

Ive been through a few already. I tried a lady gardening company towards the end of last year cos the guy I had been using was messing me about, slightly disappointed that the lady was not much better. Both these gardeners do excellent work but are just unreliable. Anyway cold weather coming up so won't have to worry for a while.

#236 myladylove

myladylove

Shy Lady

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:20 PM

View PostSusie4now, on 24 April 2017 - 01:29 AM, said:

When I'm mad, I swear up a blue streak.  I try not to let it creep into my everyday conversation, but hell, damn and shit always seem to crop up.

I am part elegant demure lady and part tough common assertive diva, which one I portray depends on the situation I find myself in, both have their uses but I agree using swear words in public places can let you down. There is a happy medium and sometimes it's even best to weigh up the situation and calmly walk away. Having a good old swear on this thread is, for me, a safety valve for all the frustrations and injustice in my life. I am quite sane really. ha ha. :-)

#237 #No1Crush

#No1Crush

Crushy

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts
  • Music:Deep House, Jazz and rock.
  • Signature Fragrance:Dior Addict
  • Favourite Film:Fried Green Tomatoes At The Whistle Stop Cafe

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:37 PM

I've got runner's knee! It fucking aches!

#238 hummingbirdgirl

hummingbirdgirl

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Music:I like a variety of music but prefer classic rock and soft rock
  • Signature Fragrance:Lide Watier - Neiges

Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:35 PM

I do not swear in my everyday life, but when having sex I can get very vocal and obscene.

#239 Hungry

Hungry

ShyBi-Goddess

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:41 AM

Stupidest is a word. I don't care that you think its made up, it's a fucking adjective!

Edited by Hungry, 26 April 2017 - 11:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users