- - - - -

Couples Looking For Threesomes On Dating Sites!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   thesea

thesea

ShyBi-Goddess

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,074 posts
  • Local time: 03:53 AM
  • Skin: Pink Bits Two

Posted 05 November 2008 - 01:14 AM

Are You a Couple Seeking a Threesome ? Why Not try HERE !

This Site is for Ladies only.... :curtsey:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No I havent had a reply to that one Starra.

I have once again put another note on my profile, it makes me seem kind of frosty but hopefully gets the message across cus Im tired of saying the same thing.

COUPLES:attention please! Before you send that "fancy a 3some" message that will clutter my inbox with the other 4 from this week, what is it about you two that will make me want to meet a random couple for sex? What is it about your man that will make me want to be with him, flat chest, hair and all? Consider that I am looking for passion, warmth and intimacy with a woman, what is it that will make me want to watch you s**k him off?

Dont get me wrong, with the right people a threesome might be wonerful, with a woman who I find attractive, with a man I have warmed to, with a couple I care about and that cares about me. With people who make me feel like just the fantasy come true I am.

So a threesome is the only way you want to explore your bi side is it ladies?
Well if you want, without any attempt to consider or comprimise to my feelings, to book me for a 3some, you best enquire if you can afford me first cus I may as well get something out of it.

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life

#22 OFFLINE   kyra

kyra

ShyBi-Goddess

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,851 posts
  • Local time: 02:53 AM
  • Favourite Film:But I am a cheerleader

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:46 PM

View PostMiss Femme, on Nov 4 2008, 09:03 PM, said:

I think it would be helpful if more clarification was made on dating sites, possibly at the initial stage (on some sites you have to pay more fees to add more details).
To be honest, I don't think this would help at all. As soon as you clicked bisexual, couples will start hitting on you. They don't care at all about what you are looking for. My profile had "no threesomes" written on it on every single page and I still had couples writing to me every day. There are so many couples out there and so few interested single women, couples just take their chances and hit on everyone they can find.

#23 OFFLINE   playin_ponies

playin_ponies

French Kisser

• GoldenShyBiGirls
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Local time: 07:53 PM
  • Music:A mix from Classical to country to hard rock.

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:17 PM

I really think the inquiries you are getting about the threesomes are definitely guy motivated.  I really am new to all of this and still not sure where I stand being more bi curious than anything at this point...but I know when I mentioned something to my husband about my curiosity...of course his brain began spinning at warp speed and I had to sit him down and make him understand that this was not about him and his fantasies.  This was about me and my curiosity and my experimentation.  This is about me trying to fulfill something that is missing in my life.  Some women might not have that kind of relationship where they can stand up and tell the husband to back off.  I love my husband, but I would not appreciate him throwing me into something I wasn't ready for...and would consider it offensive to be approached to do the same to another woman.   Besides the level of rude that goes with approaching a married woman and expecting her to want to join a totally unknown couple without her spouse being welcome as well.

#24 OFFLINE   dreamer1990

dreamer1990

ShyBi-Goddess

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts
  • Music:Nightwish, Evanescence, Within Temptation, Paramore, Katy Perry, Kimya Dawson, Delain, Lostprophets...

Posted 06 November 2008 - 07:39 AM

eep me and the bf were considering advertising on a dating site for a girl.
But we'd never approach someone who said she wasn't interested or someone who was MARRIED! That's just plain rude!

I don't know if we will actually do it, because I'm way too shy, but.... would you girls regard me as a slut or anything else bad if we did? x
Lead me astray, to Dreamer's hideaway...

xJ&Mx
20.11.2009 - forever

#25 OFFLINE   thesea

thesea

ShyBi-Goddess

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 11:41 AM

View Postdreamer1990, on Nov 6 2008, 07:39 AM, said:

eep me and the bf were considering advertising on a dating site for a girl.
But we'd never approach someone who said she wasn't interested or someone who was MARRIED! That's just plain rude!

I don't know if we will actually do it, because I'm way too shy, but.... would you girls regard me as a slut or anything else bad if we did? x
It's not what you do its the way that you do it...

I have had and enjoyed threesomes, its people that think one unimaginative email will make me want to jump into bed with two strange people that piss me off  :tongue0015:

Keep putting yourself in the womans shoes cus it is easy to loose sight of how scary it could be for her.
Ask with tack and dont be frustrated by nervousness or sceptasism:

Hello, what Im asking is not something, I assume, many women come here seeking so I guess its necessary for us to approach people and ask them to think outside the box for a minit.

I have a strong desire to be with a woman, I am married and dont want to persue a relationship that takes me on a direction away from my hubby. So we talked and decided inviting a woman to be with us would be te best way to fullfill my desire.

Maybe you have never considered this or maybe only in your private fantasys but take a moment to concider how it might feel to be with a couple who are sharing the exillaration of discovery, to be welcomed to a loving world and be worshiped and adored.

We will be here and hoping to hear from you soon  :swoon:
There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life

#26 OFFLINE   Ever-Dream

Ever-Dream

ShyBi-Goddess

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts
  • Music:I love music, mostly rock/alt and my favourite band are Nightwish.

Posted 07 November 2008 - 12:42 AM

Sea i think what you would like to see couples looking for threesomes say in their messages is something that most of us would prefer. I, even as a married woman, but be flattered by that kind of message. I'd still say "no thanks unless my husband can be involved too", but i'd be far less repulsed and annoyed by the message. Sadly, very few of the couples out there whom are solely looking for single women for threesomes are eloquent enough to write that, nor do they view women that way. Not all of course, i think dreamer's situation suggests that, but few nonetheless.

As for my journey on dating sites, well things are looking up. I joined OKCupid as both a female with attached male partner looking for a woman for one-to-one FWB i.e. a female for me to have a FWB situation; and as a couple (though i had to register as married female and then add on profile that we're a couple) looking for another bi couple for FWB. We've had a few couples respond. One couple in particular are local and they are articulate, intelligent and very attractive. Plus, we've had a single bi male from Derby contact us. And when i use the word hot, i mean HAWWT!!! Ok, that's bad. I just objectified him. But really he is hella fit. Anyway, his profile is great, and though we'd rather meet a couple, we are open to a single bi person of either gender. With all that said, we would never ever approach first. I personally think that the countless amount of couples doing so have made it so those of us whom would treat singles with dignity and respect feel uncomfortable clogging their inboxes with yet another message from a couple.

Edited by Starra, 07 November 2008 - 12:44 AM.

They mostly come at night. Mostly.