New

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   photog

photog

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Local time: 10:35 AM
  • Skin: Pink Bits Two

Posted 16 November 2009 - 04:34 AM

Hi, all just found the site via google was having some trouble navigating but think I am slowly getting the hang of it. I am not sure how much to tell and not tell, sounds cryptic but just protective of myself I guess. I am married have been for 22 years.  Love my husband dearly and we have two children his from preivious marriage and 5 grandchildren. I am 44 years old. I have been seeing a man on the side for 25 years. We have both always maintained our lives with other people, his spouse recently died. he lives 800 miles away and so I don't see him often but when we do its like we were never apart, we speak weekly. For some reason I have no guilt about it I think partly because he has been a part of my life since college, there before anyone else. He introduced me to the idea of bi-sexuality . Back then it was unheard of except in the concept of three somes that women did to please their partners, but he has always asserted that he thought if I gave in to my feelings and attractions to other women I would find as much pleasure in that life as I do in the one I have. I think I was too young and insecure then. But as I age I find these feelings of attraction and curiosity are stronger. I guess I have reached a point in my life where I am comfortable with my curiosity and my attraction but not sure where to go from there.  My husband is of course unaware of my feelings and my relationship.. I think.. though suspect he knows i have someone out of state I see. Sex is not a part of our marriage because of health issues. We are best friends but this is the one topic I can't discuss with him at least not yet.

So what all that mean? way too much information!!! sorry. was on a roll.

It means would love to talk with others who are going through similar things and maybe make some friends.

My one step daughter is gay, so I see alot of her friends, and interact with them but am not comfortable speaking with them for obvious reasons at this point.

well guess I really did need to talk.. lol.

#2 OFFLINE   everybodylies

everybodylies

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Music:Leonard Cohen, REM

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:31 AM

Hi there:)
I hope you'll find this site interesting, helpful and even  inspiring of a kind and of coarse perfect to talk of any kind.:confused: what else we are doing here..:) Welcome  and good luck in finding friends .:hyper:
If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.

#3 OFFLINE   photog

photog

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:38 AM

View Posteverybodylies, on Nov 16 2009, 06:31 AM, said:

Hi there:)
I hope you'll find this site interesting, helpful and even  inspiring of a kind and of coarse perfect to talk of any kind.:) what else we are doing here..:hyper: Welcome  and good luck in finding friends .:taunt:

Thanks so much for taking the time for the welcome and making me feel more at ease. I Am enjoying just reading everything right now there is certainly plenty of it to see.

I love your screen name.. how appropriate for me. .living not  a double life but triple ... lol.  I like to think I don't lie ,, but withold the truth but my mother taught me that its the same thing. Though I can honestly say that if people ask me questions direclty like do you fool around on your husband .. I answer honestly. Just hoping husband never ask.. lol.
:confused:

#4 OFFLINE   everybodylies

everybodylies

Multi-Orgasmic

• Platinum Shy-Bi Girl
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Music:Leonard Cohen, REM

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:06 AM

Well, my screen name is appropriate to all people - that's why it has "everybody" in it. :):confused:
Answering to your question about "groups" - it's nothing really..just automatically applied titles changing with numbers of your posts here ... I haven't been that long here myself to know all the details ,but I really think it doesn't matter .:hyper: Just read what catches your eye and post when/where you feel you'd like to.And yes , feel relaxed - it's a nice place. I say all the introductory forums threads here are very helpful to understand basic rules of the site. At least they were (are) for me..:taunt:
Again goodd luck with all and see you on the boards.:hiya:

Edited by everybodylies, 16 November 2009 - 06:07 AM.

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.